His Decision

The Healing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the members and staffs ran towards the unconcious Tiger. They never ever expected or even imagine that the strongest member of Running Man who is also well-known as Tiger, The Commander, Sparta would lay on the floor helplessly. Actually they already had bad feeling, all of them are 100% aware that the Tiger was not in his best condition. They also already had reminded him and asked him to take rest, but he was just stubbornly refuse and kept on saying he was okay.

Here they were, in a hospital. Some of the staffs already left. The PDs in charge were discussing about the next filming. Seeing the commander in that state made them feel guilty. They came to an agreement that they would let him to take some days to rest. Which means he probable wouldn’t be in the next episode of Running Man.

Ji Hyo stared at the man on the ward. Indeed, he looked helpless.

“He won’t be end up here if he listened to me,” said Ji Hyo.

“He’s just too stubborn, Ji Hyo-ah. He always takes care of others but ignores himself if he has lot of problems. Do you know anything, Jae Suk-ah?” Ask Suk Jin. Now, all eyes are on him. He was flustered. He knew Jong Kook would be angry if he spoke anything to others regarding to his problem with his girl.

“I am not really sure, Hyung. Let’s wait for him. If anything, he may tell us. I had called his family. They were on the way. You guys can leave first. I’ll wait for them.” At that time, Ji Hyo phone rang. She excused herself and said that she would go home afterward.

“Yeoboseyo, Oppa. Ah, neh. I am in hospital now. Anni, I’m  fine. It’s my co-cast. Neh, I’m going home now, Oppa. Miss you, too.” She smiled. It was her lover. Her boyfriend. They had been secrectly dating for 3 months. She headed to her home with wide smile. Soon after that Jong Kook parents arrived at the hospital. Doctor said he was extremely tired and lack of nutrients. Seemed he didn’t eat well recently. Now Jae Suk realized everything, he blamed Eun Hye for everything happened to his dongsaeng. All of the members decided to left before dawn, so they wouldn’t create any scene in this hospital.

The next day, Eun Hye visited him in the hospital when his family went out to have breakfast. Actually he was aware of her presence, but he didn’t want to say a thing to her. Not now, at least. Not in this condition. He decided to pretend like he was sleeping, but kept his ears open to anything.

“Oppa, are you o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter