♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Three's a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“CHOI MINO!” The thunderous voice rambled up the hallway, freezing all the students who were busy chatting and laughing just a moment ago but their frozen stance were nothing compared to the boy whose heart even stopped beating the moment he heard the familiar voice… a little too familiar since he had the pleasure of hearing that voice in last semester and now in the current semester as well.

Minho toss down his saliva with great effort and gave a begging look to his four best friends, who in return just held pity in their eyes as they urged him to answer the name call.

“Y-yes, Professor C-Cho?” Minho asked timidly as he walked those few steps separating him from his caller and went to stand in front of that guy.

“Where is your brother’s mobile phone?” Kyuhyun inquired in a dangerously low voice.

“I-I… umm… that…”

“Yes?”

“I gave it back to H-hyung…,” Minho admitted in a near whisper.

“Did I ask you too?” Kyuhyun’s intimidating aura was suffocating the poor student.

“N-no sir.”

“Well in that case… I guess I would be seeing you in the NEXT semester as well, Mr. Choi.” Kyuhyun smirked at the wide eyes of Minho who looked like his Halloween candies had been snatched from him.

“But I am already repeating your subject professor…” Minho’s whimper was no more than a whisper itself.

“And why would you think I care?” Kyuhyun asked, arrogantly… Hell! It was fun being the authority holder and Kyuhyun didn’t cared a bit about abusing his authority.

“But my brother’s boss had a huge emergency; he kept texting ‘HELP ME’ over and over again so I just thought-”

“Boss?” Now Kyuhyun’s interest was elevated.

“Yeah… Hyung’s Boss, Hyukjae Hyung… I think.” Minho mumbled, plunging Kyuhyun in deep thoughts.

“You know what Minho…,” Kyuhyun started and the poor student looked even more scared than before. “Because of this piece of information you are off the hook now.”

“Really?” Minho was indeed surprised. “Oh thank you sir… I don’t have words-”

“Scram now!” Kyuhyun ordered making the younger to jolt up. “I have some serious thinking to do…”

Kyuhyun looked at the back of the student, literally, running away from him as his mind fell in deep thinking… What emergency could Hyukjae have? And why the hell that monkey didn’t tell me about it?

*=-=-=-=-=-=-=*

 

“Yes you are right Siwon! I should have done it before!” Hyukjae exclaimed looking excited. “Why did I never think about it?”

“Everyone is not as awesome as I am.” Siwon taunt while flashing his million dollar smile at Hyukjae before returning his attention back on the device in his hand… the one his eyes had been glued to since the moment his baby brother returned it to him.

Hyukjae’s immediate thoughts jumped to his best friend Kyuhyun, who would have come up with a better idea had Hyukjae put forward his dilemma in front of him but after the thoughtless stunt Hyukjae had pulled, he knew he would be ban for life time from Kyuhyun’s occasional ‘munificent’ moments when he felt obliged to help Hyukjae out. Siwon’s ideas were good but Hyukjae regretted not seeking Kyuhyun’s help in the first place because Siwon was a selfish person and his ideas were rather expensive. But after what happened yesterday and Hyukjae knew Kyuhyun’s anger wouldn’t have subsided just yet… thus his last hope was Siwon… so here he was.

Yesterday’s fiasco had still been a little overwhelming… Hyukjae knew the younger had called himself his ‘husband’ to save him from that snobbish Jessica’s taunting and hurting words- and Hyukjae had been more than glad that the younger had stood up for him- but the scenario that had followed was too complicated to be explained in words, at least by Hyukjae. And the kiss itself was too much to be described in words… it was rushed, hot, over powering, too dominating and over all beautiful… it had left Hyukjae senseless and bothered. But the rational part of Hyukjae’s mind had pointed out the most obvious flaw… HYUKJAE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE… and with none other than her own twin brother! Hyukjae knew it was not per se his fault but he enjoyed it… thus he was a culprit as well. And this was the sole reason why Hyukjae was desperate to go to any measurement to get a grip on this situation… fast!

“Oh My Lord!” The sudden exclamation from Siwon brought Hyukjae out of his thoughts, back to reality. “My babykyu just texted me back!!”

The joy on Siwon’s face made a Hyukjae snigger… his thoughts revolve around the fact that whatever Kyuhyun would have texted it would be taking the joy away soon enough.

“‘Hi, Siwonnie’… Oh my God! He called me SIWONNIE!!” The excited shout from his company’s manager had Hyukjae frown because he was not sure whether Kyuhyun had bumped his head somewhere and lost his memories- or mind, altogether- or Siwon was making that all up but before Hyukjae could ponder more on this subjest his own mobile phone chimed up to show a new incoming message and Siwon went on with his message reading. “‘I have exams this week and I need to concentrate so please don’t message me for the time being’… Ahh, my genius baby needs his full attention on his studies, of course I understand…” Siwon talked with his mobile phone while grinning like an idiot.

But on the other side Hyukjae was frowning. “Exams? But PhD students don’t-” Hyukjae who was checking the message that just came to him while mumbling that, stop short as his eyes roam over the words from his best friend.

 

From: GameKyu

Yah! I just told that Horsey that I have exams… which I don’t of course… but you better stick with this story or else…

 

Whenever Kyuhyun leaves his threats hanging… it’s never a good thing. And an already pissed Kyuhyun would be even hard to handle so…

“Yeah Kyuhyun is really sensitive when it comes to his exams so it would be better if you don’t text him for a day or two or might as well for a week or maybe even a month…” OR better yet for a few years! Hyukjae didn’t have the guts to say the last words out loud but he sure hoped Siwon would stop pestering his friend with those cheesy messages Kyuhyun absolutely loath.

Then another chimed from his mobile had his attention stolen…

 

From: GameKyu

I have so many things to think about but with that ball of cheesiness disturbing me after every ten seconds is not helping much…

 

Hyukjae stared… then he stared some more… was it possible that Kyuhyun had tried striking a chat with him? Was Kyuhyun feeling alright? Shouldn’t he be ignoring the very existence of Hyukjae- of course the first message didn’t counted since it was to make sure Kyuhyun’s lie was not exposed in front of Siwon. Kyuhyun seemed in a good mood and Hyukjae couldn’t possibly let that opportunity go just like that…

 

To: GameKyu

What are the things that you need to be thinking about? Research work?

From: GameKyu

Oh no… I am just thing of ways to kill you…

Slowly and painfully…

 

Hyukjae swallowed loudly and he felt a few drops of perspiration on his forehead…, “Siwon, I think I would be taking you up on your offer a lot sooner than expected because I just need to get out of the city and may be for more than a few days.” Hyukjae muttered, sounding hollow.

“Cough up the price I told you about and you can have it for as long as you want.” Siwon assured with a smirk but the glint in his eyes meant business as he held out his hand for the goodies…

*=-=-=-=-=-=-=*

 

Donghae lay stiff as a log… staring at the roof… as his hand again brushed his thin lips, reminding him about the soft pair of lips he touched yesterday. It was not possible but the taste of Hyukjae’s lips still lingered on his lips and the softness was still remembered. It was possibly one of the best kisses Donghae had share with someone.

Donghae originally did planned to ‘Kiss’ the elder to see if he would respond to it positively or disgustingly but the moment he was sure that the elder was indeed gay he had thought to disregard the ‘Ultimate gay test’ but he has no idea what had possessed him to actually pulled up a stunt like that in front of the whole ‘milkshake shop’… even then the thing that kept haunting him is the fact that Hyukjae had kissed him bad, Donghae had felt it… the cautious way how Hyukjae subtly moved his lips along Donghae’s and the teeniest moan that had vibrated from the elder’s throat and traveled through Donghae’s or the way how Hyukjae had acted submissive and let Donghae lead the way… all these things were the result Donghae would have been looking for had he carried out his test.

But now… now things had gone haywire… because all these teeniest details didn’t even matter anymore. The kiss had made everything complicated… because now Donghae was sure of another fact than Hyukjae being gay and that was… Donghae wanted Hyukjae!

“But that is wrong Donghae.” A soft voice said from the right side of him, making Donghae to quickly look at that direction and find a mini Donghae, dressed in all white with a small halo on his head while smiling a beautiful smile at the actual size Donghae, there. “Hyukjae is your sister’s husband… having thoughts like that about him is wrong.”

“Oh pha-leassse,” now the voice came from the left side making Donghae to snap his eyes to his left side and gap in shear surprise because his eyes fell on another mini Donghae but this one was all dress in black with leather boats and jacket and his blonde hairs tied back in a ponytail with his eyes marred with heavy eyeliner and a sneer decorating his face. “Whatever that guy in white dress would know about? If you want Hyukjae… then you get him, Hae.”

“Hey not a word against my dress…” The mini-hae with halo shouted but before the ponytail mini-hae could say anything…

“Umm… who exactly are you guys?” Donghae asked loudly while glancing from right to left then right again.

“Why, I am you angel Donghae.” The one with halo replied with a pleasant smile on his face.

“Puff!” The eyeliner one snorted loudly. “Technically, he is the devil since he keeps giving you all the wrong ideas.”

“My ideas are perfectly good ones… I am an ANGEL!” The halo one shouted making Donghae to look toward him. “Donghae, you should respect your sister and your brother-in-law’s matrimonial relationship and-”

“What matrimonial relationship… they haven’t sealed the deal yet.” The wilder mini-hae sniggered, making Donghae to quickly look at his left. “Donghae, listen to me… you wanna bang that flat- gorgeous black head… then go for it man. Don’t even think about it.”

“No Donghae, he is your sister’s husband.” The one with the pretty smile insisted.

“Yeah the sister who couldn’t care less if you make a move of her husband.” The snort was unpleasant to hear but the words were true enough.

“Yeah… but think about what Hyukjae would feel… you can’t have fun for a night with a sincere guy like him…” The pleading look Donghae received from his so-called Angel was hard to take thus Donghae quickly turned to look at the devil to see what he would present in his defense.

“Who cares? You go ahead and have your pleasure… soon Amber would leave Hyukjae and you would go back to America… it’s not like you would even have to see Hyukjae ever again.”

Donghae unconsciously nodded at the devil-hae making the angel-hae to panic.

“Hyukjae is fragile like a baby, just imagine the pain-”

“Oh quit your yapping… let the boy make up his mind.” The devil-hae was quick to shut up the angel-hae.

Donghae looked from the smiley face to the smirking one and vice versa…

“What you both are saying makes sense but…” Donghae was truly lost because a part of him- and he would admit it was the bigger part- wanted to just grab Hyukjae and do unspeakable things to him but another part didn’t wanted to play with the heart of that cute and gullible guy… he already had enough as it was. “I think I would need time to-”

The door of his bedroom opened and both mini-haes evaporated in thin air.

“Who were you talking too?” Amber questioned looking around the room suspiciously.

“Oh no one… just myself.” Donghae mumbled as he heaved himself up to sit on the bed. “Did you have something important to say?”

“Yeah… Hyukjae just called…” Donghae felt electricity running through his system just hearing the name. “He said… umm… Oh my God! I can’t believe we didn’t saw that one coming…” Donghae frowned as he saw his sister palming her face. “He called to say that he… well… actually, WE are going on our honeymoon.”

“WHAT?” An indescribable rage took over Donghae’s body as Amber’s words sank in. “When?”

“Tomorrow morning…” Amber groaned.

Donghae’s mind snapped and ran twice as fast as it normally does as he tried thinking about what his next move would be and slowly a smirk made its way on his lips.

“Ahh… I knew you would always come under my wings.” The voice from Donghae’s left sneered in delight.

*=-=-=-=-=-=-=*

 

Hyukjae heaved the heavy suitcase from the elevator to the trunk of his car with a small relieved smile on his face. It just so happened that Hyukjae was dreading how Donghae would react to the news of Amber and his sudden honeymoon but by some miracle Hyukjae had not encounter the younger ever since that evening when *cough* something *cough* had happened between them and even yesterday night when Hyukjae came back home he had not seen the younger boy at all… he was tempted to ask Amber but soon he realized that something’s are better left unasked.

The moment he had sneaked inside the house, after coming back from his company… he had made a beeline for his bedroom and seen quite happy looking Amber packing their luggage for the upcoming trip of Jeju Island trip where Siwon was gracious enough to lend his jeju house to Hyukjae.

With all these positive thought circulating around his mind, Hyukjae heaved the huge suitcase inside the trunk and as soon as he was about to close the lid a shout of “wait” and another bag joining the already laid out luggage met Hyukjae’s wide eyes. “How can you close it without putting my stuff in it, Hyungnim?”

Hyukjae blinked again and again hoping to get his head clear of the hallucination he was having but when the widely smiling face of Donghae didn’t disappeared, Hyukjae could only groan loudly. “You are coming with us?”

“Well duh! Of course I am.” Donghae rolled his eyes at the stupid and obvious question Hyukjae asked him.

“But this is a honeymoon trip!” Hyukjae shouted in pure frustration.

“I know… so how can you even think about going on your honeymoon without your ‘husband’?” Donghae teased the elder as he gave him a meaningful look with an elevated brow.

“W-what? T-that is… t-that…” Hyukjae struggled to find appropriate word to make a retort at the younger sassy boy but he failed miserably, then he resolved to try and threaten the boy. “You k-know… I could tell Amber about y-your little s-stunt from the other day.”

Donghae’s smirk was annoying and nerve wrecking for elder. “Be my guest… but then I might tell her about you being ‘gay’.” Donghae gave another teasing smile before becoming serious. “And she would tell our parents and they would confront your parents and then imagine what would your parents say to you, Hyungnim?” The fake concern on Donghae face was as biting as his words.

Hyukjae did tried imagining that and he didn’t like it one bit because he knew his parents would be disappointed in him and Hyukjae would never be able to see that look…

“No…no you wouldn’t…” Hyukjae muttered looking defenseless and quite pitiful.

“You are right… I won’t.” Hyukjae peered into Donghae’s chocolate brown eyes and he could see nothing but sincerity in them. “Because you know what Hyungnim… I wanted to say sorry… and… and all that I have to say is let the bygones be the bygones… how about we forget about that day altogether?” Donghae suggested while tilting his head and giving an innocent yet charming smile to elder. “We promise not to talk about it even again, huh?”

Hyukjae need not even thing about it since it was more than he could ask for… “Yeah… yeah that would be great.”

“Promise then?” Donghae held out his hand to seal the deal. “And also promise that we won’t act awkward with each other… because that thing didn’t ever happen between us.”

“What thing?” Hyukjae mockingly asked back with a laugh as he shook hands with the younger. “I promise.”

“Good.”

“Why are you two shaking hands?” Amber asked suspiciously as she came out of their apartment building and walked up to them.

“No reason…” Hyukjae mumbled looking slightly nervous.

Amber just shrugged like she didn’t cared. “Shall we get going?”

“Yeah let’s go…” Hyukjae agreed as he turned toward the car.

Donghae looked at the back of enthusiastic Hyukjae as he went to sit in the driver’s seat and thought. God! That guy was too gullible…

*=

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter