♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Three's a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AHAHAHAHAHAH…,” The loud crackled up laughter of Amber only made the already paled boys to become more nervous. They watched with their breathes held as Amber laughed and laughed while clutching her stomach… the by passer had even started to stop and stare at the weird girl laughing for no apparent reason but Amber couldn’t bother to care less as she kept going. With tears running down her eyes she gasped out. “He… he t-thought… Oh God! He thought you two are a… a couple!”

Donghae and Hyukjae shared a small discreet look before glancing back at the laughing girl… Donghae soon joined in with his fake laugh as well.

“Ha Ha… weird isn’t it?” Donghae said while elbowing Hyukjae to make him broke out of his frozen stance.

“Yeah… Ha Ha…,” Hyukjae grounded out the two syllables with huge effort. “What… what are you two doing back here? W-weren’t you going for adventure world?”

“Oh… yeah,” Amber tried breathing deeply since it was too strain to breath after laughing so hard. But soon she was sniggering again. “We came back to get some money for the rides… I have none and Henry only has US dollars… but then I just heard that guy saying you two look so ‘cute’ together… ahahahaha.” Amber again resolved in a fit of laughter that she didn’t noticed the quick relief that washed over the features of two boys standing before her… but another pair of frowning eyes sure did.

Hyukjae quickly gave Amber and Henry a few bills to cover their ride expenses and saw them leaving… finally he was able to breathe normally.

“Woah, that was close.” Donghae warm breath hit his ear and made him jump. “I thought she would have heard everything… especially our ‘honeymoon’ part.”

Hyukjae stared at the chuckling Donghae, with his hands balling in fist… that soon landed on Donghae’s firm forearm. “Can you stop talking about that?” Hyukjae demanded with his face flushing brightly.

“Why?” Donghae breathed out in a deep voice as he stepped a little closer to the frozen boy. “Last I checked… you were the one that enjoyed it the most.”

Hyukjae open his mouth then close it repeatedly as he stared at the smirking younger boy before huffing loudly and stomping his foot he whisked around and ran out of the shop.

Aish Donghae! What are you doing teasing him around like this? Wasn’t it supposed to be a onetime thing? Why are you gravitating toward that ridiculously cute and oblivious guy? Why are you always thinking about him? Why do you always like to ? You can’t possibly like ‘like’ him… you just can’t! You would be going back to America in two weeks and beside… Hyukjae is always so distant; maybe he doesn’t even look at you more than a weird guy who slept with his sister’s husband. Donghae sighed and ruffled his hairs in annoyance. But even with these weird thoughts circulating his mind, Donghae picked but the coupled underpants along with pink Barbie shirt and made his way to the counter.

*=-=-=-=-=*

 

“What the hell is going on between you and Hyukjae?” Henry questioned as soon as they both entered Donghae’s bedroom after a long day at Lotte World… tired and frustrated because Donghae had not been unable to locate Hyukjae after the elder has ran away from him and obviously Henry and Amber were having too much fun together to care about any third person.

Donghae’s eyes snapped to meet Henry’s wide accusing ones. “There is nothing going on between us.”

The calm and collective manner in which Donghae responded rubbed Henry in the wrong way. “At least stop kidding with me, Hae… we have been together for last three years, do you actually think I can’t read you?”

Donghae kept staring at the heaving Henry, like he was taunting him to carry on with his words which held no meaning what so ever for Donghae himself.

“But you know what gets me worried… I have seen you go through your relationship and I know for a fact that you are not a considerate guy… you date around with an attitude. I have never seen you go out of your way to please your boyfriend… but do you see how you act around your brother-in-law? It’s like you are ready to worship the mere ground he walked upon.” Henry put forward his observation as he walked toward the brow raised Donghae. “So tell me Donghae… do you like Hyukjae?”

The staring competition between the friends lasted longer than it should have but finally Donghae uttered, “Shut it, Henry.”

“No I won’t… I demand to be answered.” He somewhat shouted in frustration. “This is unfair to your sister… you shouldn’t play with her feelings!”

“I am not okay? I love my sister to pieces… I would never do something that would hurt her.” Donghae growled as he forced Henry’s back to collide with a wall with his hands around his collar.

“But you do like Hyukjae, right?” Henry pointed out.

“Yes! Yes I like him… I f**king adore him and yes I want to worship the mere ground he walks upon and I want him writhing under me every single night!” Donghae admitted in a mere whisper as his hold on Henry’s collar slackened.

“Then what’s stopping you?”

“Because… because I have no idea how he feels about me…” Donghae stumbled back while palming his face tiredly.

“But Amber…”

“She knows okay? And…” Donghae cut off Henry with a frustrated sigh slipping pass his lips.

“Amber knows that you like her husband?” Henry questioned incredulously.

“No of course not… she doesn’t know that… it’s just… URGH! It’s hard to explain but I promise I would come clean in front of her soon enough… just please Henry, please give me some time.” Donghae pleaded looking like a defeated person.

“Amber doesn’t know you are gay?” Henry gasped as realization hit him.

“No she doesn’t and neither does my parents.”

“Oh man! You are in so much mess…” Henry breathed out as he slides against the wall with his back leaning against it.

“I know… but can we please not talk about this?” Donghae again pleaded to his friend, looking tired and worn out. A silence stretched between the two boys… the deep and loud breathing of two breaking the silence alone…

“My audition is on Sunday… that is the day after tomorrow.” Henry chimed in out of blue, making Donghae to stare at him in confusion. “I think you should come to the audition too… try out your talent at acting.”

“But, Henry, you already know I planned to stay in America even after my studies complete.” Donghae reminded his friend, who was just staring in space.

Henry turned to look at his furrowed brow friend, “Yeah… but something tells me you would want to come back to Korea…”

Donghae understood the underlying meaning behind those words and he couldn’t find in him to protest against the idea. A sudden knock against the door jolted both the guys as they turned to look toward it. The door opened and in came widely smiling Amber.

“Hi! If you two are done working on that script of yours how about we watch a movie now? I am getting bored.” Amber proposed.

“Yeah that would be great.” Henry agreed readily, as he got up from the floor.

“And also… Hyukjae had asked his friend Kyuhyun to come tomorrow for dinner, so Henry would you help me out in making dinner?” Amber had pink hues on her cheeks as she directly stared at Henry and asked for his help.

“I would love to my lady.” Henry replied while doing a courteous bow, making Amber to giggle and Donghae to gap like a fish. So that is why Henry’s heart was going all out for Amber’s misfortune. Donghae mused, with a part of his heart falling in ease.

*=-=-=-=-=-=*

 

It started with Donghae frowning in irritation then it developed to his gritting his teeth in irritation and now he was ready to murder someone…

Donghae directed a harsh glare at the cuddled up pair who were talking in hushed tones and were giggling every now and then. It didn’t helped that the taller of the two would look straight at Donghae and push a bashful smile on his lips and would whisper something in the ear of smaller one in his embrace, making him giggle.

Amber and Henry were busy in the kitchen, preparing the delicious dinner for tonight while here Donghae sat witnessing the most cheesy and intimate display of friendship ever know to the whole world kind.

Do they seriously call themselves friends? Might as well be lovers. The inner voice of Donghae growled as the Donghae himself tightened his already balled fist.

“No way…,” Hyukjae breathes out as he placed his palms on Kyuhyun’s chest and leaned back to look in his eyes. “You have got to be kidding me!”

You have got to be kidding ME! Donghae scoffed mentally.

“Ahan… I am telling the truth.” Kyuhyun replied to him solemnly as he guided Hyukjae back to be tucked under his chin and he wrapped is arm around his slim waist a little more tightly.

That does it! Donghae growled mentally after Kyuhyun has darted him yet another teasing smirk of his. I thought he wanted to kill Hyukjae just few days ago… and now this!

Donghae knew he couldn’t take it anymore unless he causes an unnecessary scene here. He gave one more glare to Kyuhyun before stomping out of the living room, just as he walked through the hallway to head to his room his eyes fell on a lone mobile phone laying innocently on a table in the hallway. A quick investigation showed him that it was Hyukjae’s mobile and since he had seen the elder swapping his screen password a lot of times already so it took just a single try for him to get the password right and the screen glowing brightly at him. Donghae’s lips held an amused smirk on them as he slipped inside his room with the device clutched in his hands.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter