♥♥Epilogue♥♥

Three's a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (A/N: Hello everyone... earlier I told you I had already written the final chapter... which I had but unfortunately my laptop's whole system crashed... because I am worlds laziest person who kept putting off upgrading my laptops operating system... I am crying buckets of tears because I have lost everything, not only the stories I had written(those can easily be created again) but I lost every Super Junior related thing... all photos, songs, videos, their shows... all my years and years of collection gone... T.T...Anyways, I wrote this update again and through mobile phone so a lot of mistakes are expected, sorry for that... but I sincerely hope you enjoy this update... Thankyu :):))

 

 

 

Hyukjae moaned slightly as something soft and warm made feathery touches on his face, making him to wake up from his blissful sleep.

"Haeee...," Hyukjae whined when he cracked his one eye opened and learn that, that soft and warm thing was his boyfriends lip that were moving ever so lightly on his pale milky skin.

"Good Morning" Donghae muttered when he had successfully awoken his lover as he leaned down to give a good morning kiss to those rubby plump lips that had moaned his name all night long. Hyukjae sighed in the soft kiss, loving this new start of the day... then he whined as Donghae drew back from the sweet kiss. "Get up sleepy head." Donghae said while chuckling at his grumbling in annoyance boyfriend, who was quick to sit in the bed but couldn't help and hiss in the pain that his warm and lean body was experiencing.

"Why are you up already... and dress too?" Hyukjae inquired as his eyes roamed over Donghae's jean cladded legs and a shirt with only half of its buttons done... giving perfect view of Donghae's firm and wide chest.

"I was making breakfast for my cute boyfriend... like the caring boyfriend I am." Donghae announced proudly as he pointed toward the tray baring the said breakfast, placed on a table few feets away from them.

"Breakfast?" Hyukjae asked, with pure horror etched on his face. "But I hope you remember the condition I set before we became boyfriends... you do remember, right?"

"But I especially went for cooking classes so I could make delicious food for my love." Donghae pouted and gave kicked puppy look... which Hyukjae had learned was actually Donghae's acting tactics to get Hyukjae to give in... but Hyukjae had already trained himself to be immune to those looks.

"Oh yeah I heard something about cooking classes from Henry and what was that...?" Hyukjae pretended to think about it before saying in a mocking manner. "Something about you going there for only TWO days!"

"Well that was not my fault... I wanted to go longer but they kicked me out saying they can't afford to get their kitchen distroyed every day." Donghae explain with his eyes wide and innocent. "But I did learned something in these two days... by keeping the fire at shimmer the food won't burn quickly." Donghae told Hyukjae, looking really proud of himself. Hyukjae couldn't help but laugh at his dumb boyfriend... that cutie sure was a keeper. "Now come on eat something to gain energy so that we can get back to our some bonding time." Donghae wriggled his brows suggestively.

"Bonding time? We had already been bonding all night long, Hae... and it hadn't even been 12 hours since you landed in Korea." Hyukjae whined with his cheeks dusted with pink hue. "I am already so sore."

"That is why I am asking you to eat something... so you get some energy." Donghae said while cooing a little at Hyukjae's pouting lips. "We have a lot of pending love making sessions to cover, baby."

"Pending??" Hyukjae tilted his head cutely with his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Yeah, remember I told you before going to America that we will get back on all those love making session that we will miss in those 100 days?" Donghae asked while chuckling at the incredulous look his boyfriend was supporting. "Now lets see... if on regular basis we make love twice a day then that would mean... babe, you owe me 200 smexy times."

"200?!?!?!?" Hyukjae was baffled and he was sure his bulging out eyes would fall any second now.

"Oh, are they a little too much?" Donghae asked, giving an innocent look.

"A little??" Hyukjae choked out. "Hell! I would say a lot!!"

Donghae gave an exaggerated sigh like he was about to do a huge favor to Hyukjae. "Fine! Seeing how I am such a caring and generous boyfriend then I would lower down the number to... umm... 199."

Hyukjae stared at the wide smile on Donghae's face... then he stared some more... and some more before...

"I am calling, Kyu!" Hyukjae declared as he reached for his phone to call for help because his crazy boyfriend was uttering nonsense.

"What?" Now it was Donghae's turn to be horror sticken... suddenly Kyuhyun's fuming devil face flashed through his mind and his future looked bleaked. "Wait, wait... how about 100 times?"

Hyukjae snapped his neck to look at the younger pleading boy, who gave him a hopeful smile. "I am still calling Kyu."

"How about 50?"

"Nope!" Hyukjae plainly shook his head as a small secret smile formed on his lips.

"25?" Poor Donghae clearly at this bargaining thing and he was ready to cry when Hyukjae once again shook his head at him. "Then, how about 10?" Another shook followed. "Oh come on Hyukkie... 10 smexy times in regard to those dreadful 100 days, that isn't much." Donghae tried reasoning but Hyukjae was stubborn as a mule.

"I would like to keep my bottom intact... thank you very much." Hyukjae scoffed as he turned his attention back on the device in his hands.

Donghae saw how Hyukjae's thumb was just about to swap on the green button... and Donghae was tired of playing nice... so with a loud growl from the depth of his chest, Donghae clasped a hand around the slim and milky ankle of his boyfriend before giving a hard tug... Hyukjae's bottom slided down and he found his back hitting the soft mattress under him with his mobile phone falling down on the carpeted floor with a dull thud... Donghae hovered above Hyukjae, giving a small smirked he leaned down to capture those strawberry sweet treat he had became an addict of...

.

.

"Hello??" Kyuhyun said in the speaker of his mobile phone for the fifth time... and still recieved no answer... he had just started getting worried about his friend when the distant sound of moans and a breathy "Haeee..." was heard from the other end of the call. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he cancelled the call... the worry and concern evaporating along with it.

"Who was that?" Siwon inquired as he back hugged Kyuhun's lean boy, who stood beside kitchen island sipping away his bitter coffee.

"Hyukjae." Kyuhyun mumbled and a trace of annoyance along with amusement could be detected in his voice, as he perched up his square frame glasses on his nose. "Apparently he was calling to let me know that Donghae has arrived to Korea." Kyuhyun internally rolled his eyes again because of the weird tactic his best friend has used to tell that his boyfriend was back... and apparently in his arms now.

"Oh okay... so you are going to university?" Siwon asked in a whisper while he nuzzled Kyuhyun's milky neck.

"Yeah... I have to submit the list of final result of my students." Kyuhyun replied before turning around in Siwon's strong arms and leaning into the warm embrace.

"God! You look y in glasses." Siwon muttered as his darkened gaze roam over Kyuhyun's flawless face... appericiation oozing out of his very stance.

"Glasses? You think I look y in everything or anything." Kyuhyun scoffed but there was no real malice in his voice... on the contrary he loved getting those cute praises.

"Actually, I think you look iest in nothing Mrs. Choi." Siwon smirked and gave a wink to emphasize his words.

"MR. Choi." Kyuhyun corrected with narrowed eyes trained at the dimple smile his husband was flashing him because of the pink dusted cheeks he had attained at Siwon's dirty comment.

"As you wish, Mr. Choi." Siwon said as he leaned in to plant his lips on the softest pair of lips he love to devour every second of his life. "When would you be back?"

"Why?" Kyuhyun elevated his brow in suspicion even though he already knew the answer but he just had to ask.

"I wanna take you out tonight because today marks up one whole month since our wedding" Siwon whispered as he once again leaned in to give a seering kiss to his husband. "Happy Monthiversary!"

Kyuhyun cringed internally... oh how he hated that word, so he opted to give another passionate kiss to Siwon rather than saying those cheesy words out loud. "I would be back before evening."

"Hmm... I will pick you up at 8 then." Siwon promised as he took Kyuhyun face in his hand while lightly crassing soft cheeks of the other boy. A thoughtful look over took Siwon's face before he voiced out his thoughts. "We should go on our second honeymoon."

"Second?? But we came back from our first honeymoon just a week ago." Kyuhyun reminded with an incredulous look on his face.

"But we should still go... I always wanted to take you to Caribbean on our second honeymoon."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter