♥♥♥♥

Three's a Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae laid as straight as he could with his eyes fixed on the ceiling above as time and again a warm breath would flutter over his neck… he would be lying if he said he was not feeling uncomfortable but it was a different kind of uncomfortable… and that’s what worried him most. Hyukjae gulped as he felt a slight knotting in his stomach tightened once the hand on his chest moved to the flats of his stomach- without its owner being aware of that. The feeling of his blood rushing to his south was not new but it sure was surprising since it was because of none other than his brother-in-law.

Hyukjae wanted to groan really loudly at that thought… he had not been able to understand why he was getting affected by Donghae… Donghae was not even his ideal type of guy. Hyukjae liked manly guys, someone who can take control but the guy wrapped in his embrace was anything but manly… he was scared of dark, he was scared of being alone, he likes to cuddle while watching a movie and… Good Lord!!... the guy was currently cuddling with Hyukjae while sleeping. No, Lee Donghae was definitely not Hyukjae’s style of guy. But how should Hyukjae explain that to his body?

“Ahhh…,” Hyukjae groaned softly as Donghae’s knee rubbed the inner side of his thigh… how Donghae had managed to intertwine their legs like this, over night, was beyond Hyukjae.

Hyukjae whimpered as he reflected back at his last night’s date event… with Donghae falling asleep and Amber absolutely forbidding him to wake her precious brother up… Hyukjae was left with no choice other than to carry the younger boy bridal style. Donghae was a heavy sleeper… that Hyukjae had found out on his wedding night as well but it was confirmed once again when Hyukjae heaved his heavy body in the backseat of the car and the younger didn’t even stirred. Hyukjae honestly thought they- Amber and Hyukjae, finally!- would be going for their dinner date… of course, leaving Amber’s brother sleeping in the back seat… but the scandalous look he had received from his wife had him hurry them back to their apartment in less than 15 minutes. Then Hyukjae had to heave the sleeping body to their room, ON THEIR BED- at Amber’s orders, of course.

And talking about Amber… Hyukjae tilted his head to look beside Donghae and found that side empty just like yesterday. Hyukjae frowned, as different reasons for Amber not being there crossed his mind…

Hyukjae would admit that the thought of Amber having a secret lover didn’t make him jealous or anything on the contrary he just felt annoyed. Amber was beautiful… even a blind person could see that, well not literally… but Hyukjae was not practically smitten by her and neither did find her attractive, even then he was trying. At most times he felt like he was the only one trying, the hostility in Amber’s eyes screamed that she was not happy with this marriage but then she went all ‘I made you breakfast with a lot of love’… Hyukjae was getting confused because of these mix signals.

Maybe he should come clean in front of Amber… he should tell Donghae about his being gay as well… it was not fair to the younger who seemed to be only clinging on to him as a dongsaeng but Hyukjae’s mind was coming up with some quite inappropriate images.

Suddenly Donghae sighed blissfully and shifted himself to the other side of the bed while cuddling with a pillow.

Hyukjae sighed in relief as some feeling started coming back in his arm which was being used as a pillow by Donghae, all night long. He quickly got off the bed before Donghae could turn back to him, while rolling his sore shoulder. He slowly walked toward the giant window on the right side of the room and looked out at the deep blue sky, it felt calming. Before he could turn around to head to bathroom his eyes fell on the basketball court- which was a part of their complex building- and was surprise to find a lone figure playing the said game… something about that person made Hyukjae stop and stare… once the player got tired and stopped the game in favor to take rest on the side, Hyukjae was able to make up the features of that person.

AMBER!!

Hyukjae frowned… so that’s were his wife was running to at morning… this was a news to Hyukjae, he didn’t knew Amber liked playing basketball. But if she didn’t tell him herself then maybe Hyukjae shouldn’t say anything about it as well… with that thought Hyukjae turned around to get his morning routine started.

.

.

Donghae heard the door closing with a small snap and his eyes snapped opened. He released the breath he had been holding for a few minutes now.

“God!” Donghae whispered as he sat up and palmed his face. “Those moans would be the death of me…”

Donghae looked down at his straining pants… nobody bothered changing his clothes last night… the tightness was uncomfortable but Donghae’s mind was only on one thing… he hoped he had been successful in hiding his embarrassing situation from the elder guy just now.

The sound of shower starting made Donghae snapped out of his world of frustration and misery. He slowly started walking toward the living room area in search of his sister, who was just entering the apartment- and with her face covered in sweat and a big ball tucked under her arm- Donghae need not inquire where she was.

“Morning,” Amber greeted her twin with a cheerful smile which was only acknowledged by a tiny nod from the distracted brunet. “Is Hyukjae up?” Another nod followed Amber’s inquiry. “Good, then make breakfast for him and I will get a quick bath in your bathroom.”

Donghae scowled at his sister, who without even sparing a single glance to Donghae went to the room- which was suppose to be Donghae’s- and closed the door with a bang. Donghae stood still while glaring at the closed door but deeming it useless after a minute he made his way to the kitchen.

*=-=-=-=-=-=-=*

 

“I am sorry about Hae,” Amber started as she brought the breakfast on the dining table Hyukjae was already seated on. “He always had been a cuddly baby.”

“Oh… umm… no, i-it’s a-alright.” Hyukjae mumbled but the voice in his head sneered a ‘Yeah, right!’ at him.

“Is it okay today?” Amber asked nervously as she gestured toward today’s breakfast.

Hyukjae who had braced himself before taking a bite off of today’s breakfast made huge effort to not wince at most yuckiest taste his taste buds were being tortured with. How a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich could taste this bad was beyond Hyukjae, but then again, the burnt toast could have played their part quite well in this entire ordeal.

“Oh yes… it’s really tasty.” Hyukjae lied smoothly as he reached for the glass of milk but passed, noticing the yellowish milk once again… he silently fought an internal battle and knowing how Amber was watching him he forced himself to take a small sip and not gag out the content of his stomach.

“Really?” The skeptical tone from Amber had Hyukjae looking at his wife, who- Hyukjae was confused to see- wasn’t flashing a happy smile, something Hyukjae was aiming for by lying just now, but nervously biting down on her bottom lip as she looked away looking thoughtful.

“Hmm,” Hyukjae deemed to reply anyways as he again went for a small bite of his horrible breakfast. “So I was wondering… shouldn’t we pick up things from last night?”

Amber sharply turned to look at Hyukjae with her brows furrowed, “What do you mean?”

“I… umm… I was just thinking…,” Hyukjae nervously abused his full lips because he was so not used to asking these kind of things… usually it’s always other boys who would ask Hyukjae out. “We were supposed to go for dinner last night, right? So how about we go tonight?”

“Oh that would be awesome.” Amber gave him a genuine smile. “Just tell us the time and we would be ready.”

“We?”

“Yeah, me and Hae, of course.” Amber said like it was the most obvious thing.

Of course!

Hyukjae knew his wife was younger than him so it was only natural for her to be innocent thus he kindly smiled at her reply.

“No, I was talking about just you and me… that only we should go for dinner together.” Hyukjae patiently explained to a dumbfounded looking girl.

“What about my brother then?”

“I would order a pizza for him and get some good DVDs for him on my way back… that way he would have a fun night too.” Hyukjae could feel a virtual Kyuhyun patting his back, looking proud and smug at his brilliant idea.

“Oh…,” Amber breath out looking lost in her thoughts…

.

.

Amber froze internally as the elder boy’s words sank in. She was seriously not very good at giving witty replies at the crucial moments or to think about anyway to make sure Donghae would get to go with them as well. She silently cursed her brother who had silently snuck in his room before Hyukjae came for breakfast.

“Umm… well, if you say so…” Amber mumbled out in defeat.

*=-=-=-=-=-=-=*

 

“HELP ME!!”

Donghae covered his ears at the loud shout and gave a pissed off look to his twin. “What’s the point of shouting at me now? You should have said something to your dear husband at that time… now that you agreed to go to dinner with him, then go!”

“Lee Donghae, don’t you dare leave your Noona in this mess alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter