In The Right Place

The Ugly Duck

“Yoona- Yoona!!” I called her. Poor Yoona, she look sleepy.

“Weh” she mumbled against pillow and nuzzled her face there. “Whatca yu doing ?” she mumbled.

“Yah listen up- I need you! Yah awake jigeum!!”

“YAH KIM SEOHYUN!!! I love you so much that I swear I can’t hit your face really hard” she grumbled. Obviously cross with me.

“Is the offer still there ?”

“What offer ?” she rubbed her eyes and comb her hair with her hand.

“Japan ?”

“Uhm” she pouted. “Probably, let me call oppa” she said and held a phone.

Yoona spoke to oppa in the phone, while me. Touch the music notes pedant. Lets hope its not too late….

“Seohyun-ah” she called in sad tone.

I started nervous. “W..Wae…”

“PACKED YOUR BAG!!!!” she said and jump to me. I instantly crash down to the bed and laughing. My best friend should be actress instead of musician!



We landed at Kansai International Airport. According to Miyoung eonnie, Yonghwa oppa stayed at Osaka. So this airport is located at Osaka.

And now, I should began looking for FNC in Japan.

“Jongin-ah” yoona waved at the boy. She then came to him and hug him. Its Jongin, Yoona cousin who lived at Osaka. He would be a tour guide for us. And my mpas to Yong Oppa!

“Annyeonghaseyo, noona” he bowed at me

“Omo, jongin-ah, you grow a lot” I said. The last time I saw him was in high school. He still 6 grade, and now he’s height almost taller than me.

“Kajja noona, I heard you had important meeting at FNC ?”

“Ah, ye” I nodded. Right, so important.

We drove about 40 minutes and arrive at in front of FNC building. And, yeah, great, where did all the courage go ! why I get my nervous ? huh calm seohyun, you should do this.

“Seohyun-ah, palli” yoona said. I nodded and open the door, well, this is it.

Either I would return home with overjoy heart, or broken hearted. But at least I try.

“Excuse me miss, how may I help you ?” ask the receptionist warmly.

“I would like to meet Mr. Jung Yonghwa from Seoul ?”

She looked at me and bowed. Look at the computer a little while and then smile again “You must be Miss Kim Miyoung?” she said, I just nodded. Forgive me God, but Eonnie did this. Not me. “Okay, Miss Kim, Mr. Jung now just end the last meeting, and his room is at the 5th floor” she said.

“Ah, Okay, thank you so much” I said and bowed.

I took the elevator and press the 5th floor. As the ding sound heard. I took a careful step and praying step. And there it is. ‘Mr. Jung Yongwa’ room.

I smiled at the secretary and inform him that I’m his relative. He nodded and let me knock.

“Comin” he shouted.

And there he was. Sit at the chair look at the paper with his white shirt and dark blue tie. His hair combed back, and yeah he look so much decent than the Korean version.

“What happened Yuuta-san ?” he asked. I still silent. What should I do ?

He then raise his head and saw me. Yeah. Me. Kim Seohyun.

“Se…seohyunie ?”

“N-Neh” I answered and smiled.

“You… You came here ?” he asked and smiled.

“Well….”

“H-How, I mean, why ?”

“I… I need… uhm… I need your help” I said. What help ? Oh god!

“Help ? What kind ?” he come closer and shoved his hand at his pocket. “Oh, have a seat”

“Please don’t tell me I keep you from some important things” I said

“No, I just finish my meeting, I thought tiff and Jessie would be here ?”

“You… you didn’t like it, I’m here ?” I asked. Afraid.

“Of course no, I just kind of surprise”

“Well…” I chuckled “Surprise..” I smiled.

He then stared at me with that I loved so much smile. Sound silly but we do this tare thingy about 10 minutes ?

“Ehm..” I said, tried to broke the situation

“Oh yeah, what help ?”

“help me… ehm, I think its more like teach me”

“teach ?” he smile amused with my words “You fly this far only to ask me to teach you ? Must be really important”

“Very” I said under breathe.

“And ?”

I smiled. Took all the courage, better late than never !

“Teach me how to chase a boy ?”

He then remind silent, a smile then appear after 5 minutes “Its your first time, right ?” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s why”

“Why didn’t you ask khun ? I thought you made a clear distant between us ?”

“Because, oppa…” I said and come closer. “The boy I want to chase, is you” I said.

He froze again and laugh out loud. “Please, this is a lame joke” he said.

“Is not..” I looked down “I… I don’t know how to say this, but Jung Yonghwa Oppa, I really like you, ani… love you from long time ago. When the first time you came to my house to do project with eonnie and when you cath m efrom falling at the station” I said.

“I’m sorry if I made a distant between us, I did not mean. I’m just afraid that you leave me… You said that you like a girl, so….” I cant help it. I palmed my face and cry a lot. Its really hurt and scared.

Then I felt a warm around my body. And the smell….

Yonghwa Oppa, hug me ?

I open my face and yeah.

He hug me.

He then withdraw himself from me “You want know who is she ?”

What ? So… oh okay, tonight I would cry out loud.

“No…” I said. Goodbye for real Yonghwa Oppa. When I was about to get up, he pulled me and drag me in front of mirror.

I got confuse.

He then slip his hand in my waist and rest his chin in my shoulder. “There she is” he smiled

What.. ?

“Oppa..?”

“Yah, you pabo ! Its you, the girl I loved so much” he said and turn me around

He loves me

“Wae ? still can’t believe it ?” he asked. Amused by probably my red face. So I just nodded.

“I love you so much Kim Seohyun”

“B..but, you want me to be your sister” I slightly pouted.

“Because you may don’t like me as a man” he said acting cross. Ah how cute my man, uhm, well… Not yet maybe. “And now, seohyunie, you have so much story”

“What story ?”

“The explanation!” he said “How could you hid all your feeling from me, watch me from affar, and made a weird gap between us”

“Oppa too” I stated. You beter watch out Jung Yonghwa

“Okay- Okay” he chuckeld and let me go. “Let me prepare to go home then we go home”

Wait, why did that sound really nice. Go home ?

Home ? like…. Literally just two of us in one house ?

Oh god, why is sooo overwhelming, Eonnie was right, this is the feeling when you be brave.

“Come on”

“Where to go ?”

“My penthouse”

“Wait let me call them” I said held my phone and keyed yoona number

“Nugu ?” Yong Oppa ask but I just too concentrate “Yah!”

Yubusseyooo~” Yoona voice echoed in my ear

I just want to replied Yoona, when I felt a hand slipped on my waist casually. Oh my, probably I have to used to feel this thingy. “Yoona-yah”

“Neh, you done ?”

“Uhm..” really, this man… He kept staring at me with those beautiful eyes and smile. “I’m still here”

“sooo ? why you called me ? I’m in queue!!”

“What ? where are you ?”

“Umeda”  and I heard her silly giggle. This woman jinjja.

“Ah poor jonginn” I said and chuckle. “Yoona, I’ll go somewhere to talk with oppa”

“Uhm, ah poor me. I’m just a single lady” she mocked.

“Yah..” I blushed.

“Ah pallliiiii” yonghwa oppa playfully drop his head to my shoulder.

Annyeong oppaa!!!!”  Yoona chirped at another line

“Hey yoona, may I borrow your friend ?”

“Haha you always beat me into it oppa, of course you can! Okay I’m hang up right now” She said and turn off the call.

“Okay now ?” he asked

“Yes” I nodded. And to the next stop please.



I stepped into yonghwa oppa penthouse. As long as I stepped into the room I let out a big sigh and like my predicted earlier, so messy.

“Oppa…” I whisper. Well, he knew from eonnie absolutely that our family such a tidy and clean freak.

“Yeah yeah I know” he said and grab many can of beer from the desk. “We talked first” he said.

I nodded and sit down.

“Why so distant” he said and pulled me closer into his arm. Ah, feel so right. He looked at me with such a loving eyes and smile. He brush my hair lightly “I love you so much” he said.

R.I.P Seohyun.

I mean, its like how I always dream.

“I love you too, oppa~” I said and held his hand, “so now, you tell me since when did you like me ?”

“Since you graduate from high school. I knew I may like you, but the feeling growing as long as you grown ups. And until now, the sight of your blushing cheeks still amused” he rub my cheeks.

“Why did you turn to be playboy oppa ? Why didn’t you say it to me ?”

“Because, kim Seohyun…” he said “You are the protected maknae, you always have this good reputation, and the fact that my best friend Shim Changmin have crush into you is pained me. I mean, changmin have a god attitude, good grade, reputation, he sure have so many future…” he said

What…? Shim Changmin sunbaenim like me during high school ? ew, I mean, me ? like.. there’s also Yoona, Sooyoung, Soyou, Krystal, Sulli ? Even Victoria!

“JInjja oppa ?”

“What ?”

“Changmin sunbae like me ?”

“Yes”

“Oh gosh” I shake my head in disbelief.

“What, you change your mind ?” he asked and I laugh heartily. This guy, he doesn’t even know that many years in love with him, my heart never waver. “Its not funny” he grumbled.

“Well..” I evened my breath “Its just funny, you know. There’s a lot of beauty girl in my school who have same age as me, why did Changmin choose me ? I’m not that beauty…”

“Listen sweetheart..”

SHUT UP ! HE CALL ME WHAT ?????

“You may not aware, but, every man have their own criteria just like woman. And the definition of beauty is not because people always have attention on you, I fell in love with you because you really an honest person, and such a kind hearted girl. You have such a pure soul that made me wondering about you” he said.

Again, he love me.

“Thank you oppa” I said.

“No, thank you for waiting me” he said in his husky voice.

He then stared at me with such a strong stare. Just then, his face come closer and closer, until something touch my lips.

HIS LIPS

Well, this is my second kiss with him, but, it felt so different and sweet.

Its just a simple peck, but my eyes already closed. So he chuckled and continue kiss my lips with so much gentleness and sweet.

His right hand pulled my nape and his left hand caress my cheek with his thumb. My hand found its way to his board chest.

It felt suffocating yet so beauty. I felt lots of butterfly at my stomach.

He ended it sweetly and smile at me “nae sarang, nae yeojachinggu” he said

Yeojachinggu, girlfriend, he said.

“Nado saranghae” I said.

“I’m glad it suits you” he said. Referring to my necklace.

“I know it must be you!”

“Of course” he giggled

“But how oppa, I mean, you even not there”

“Yah, I was there watchin you! But I pass this to Sooyeon so she could place that at your backstage”

“Owh, that’s sweet” I said and made him chuckled. “Thank you”

“Yeah, I must buy 2 box of mint ice cream, but its worth it” he said and landed peck at my lips.

“Stop stealing kisses from me!” I said. He laugh then, oh my music.

“And why ? is not like your lips would erase” he mock at me

I just laugh

Its so bright evening.

I finally found my place, where it should be.

Yonghwa oppa kiss me again and smiled “What took you so long” he mumbled.

I just giggled.

 

 

 




Hello guys, a double update for this ^^ Btw, the two of them not finished yet. Hehe :)

Thank you for waiting and comments really appreciated *bows* *bows*

Ignore error grammatical. 

See you on next update! ( i promise as soon as possible *wink* )