The Make Over

The Ugly Duck

"Wae ?" 

"What ?" I asked. Oh am I spacing out ? "Did i spacing out, oppa ?" i aksed.

"No sweetheart, you just sigh for almost 10 times already, what happend actually. You know I'm beyond ready to heard the reasons. Palli tell me before my mushroom heard" Nichkhun oppa said an dmade me giggle

Nichkhun oppa, he's the long time best friend of Miyoung Eonnies and become her boyfriend and now Fiance. They getting married next year. Nichkhun Oppa always be a good brother for me. He's gentle, caring, handsome, also protective like my real brother

Its not like  that i don't like my other bro-in-law. Tae Eonnie have a husband, he's an overwork person, his name is Jiyong Oppa. He's also cool brother in law, but he's too busy i guess. Hyo eonnie have boyfriend named Eunhyuk. They shared their dance class together.

But no one would understand me like Khun Oppa. 

"Its about your crush, right ?" he asked.

"Yeah"

"Why ? Yonghwa do something ?" he asked. Yeah indeed, he know i like Jung Yonghwa 

"He said something"

"And what is that ?"

"He...he.. he..." I sighed and can't hold my tears anymore "He like a girl"

Nichkhun oppa spoon my tiny body to his warm bear hug. I really need brother, for real. 

"Don't worry, you'll find someone better that him. Trust me." he said "And if you really belong to him, he will find a way to see you" he said and made me more tearfull. 

"oh my baby" i heard fany eonni voice from my behind and she join Khun oppa to hug me. They just like my parents. 



After a week i spent for those mellow moment because of Yonghwa Oppa, I finally comeback to reality. And here i was, sit down in Public library copy something to my project. But my mind couldn't even think straight. Who is the girl Yonghwa Oppa like ? I need to know, well if i don't have girlfriend status, back off es, i have sister status, at least. I need to find out who is she!

But...

What if i found that she's better than me ?

DDDRRTTTT

I got stratled and found my alarm rang. Its 9 o'clock and time to go home. I sighed and packe dup my stuff include the book I read earlier. 

It took 10 minutes to reach the bus station and sit there, hope the bus still on. My phone suddenly rang, its a text message. I open my phone and saw the special name Yonghwa Oppa.

"Eodi ?" he write.

I really want to reply but, I hav eto let go of him from my system. Its almost 8 years yet i can't moved on from him ?!?!? WHY GOD.. i screamed. 

"Yah" i almost jump when i heard a voice from my behind. I turn arround and found my bestfriend laughing like idiot. Im Yoona, who else. 

"Its not funny" i said in english because I know she knows the meaning.

"Funny is your sister" she giggled. 

"Its Fanny, you idiot" i said and flicked his forehead.

"Yah yah, you might damage my brain!!!" she said pretend to irritated. "What are you doing ?" she asked.

"Wait for bus, from Library, and you ? Aren't you suppossed to help your aunt ?"

"Yeah, but i go home early" she said "I'm starving and Oppa ask me for dinner"

"Why your oppa didnt send you home, did he really love you ?" I asked frowned.

"Yah!" she flicked my forehead 

"You may damage my brain!!!" i scolded

"What ever Seohyun, you got professor brain already" yoona stucked her tongue "Oppa didn't drove me home because he got unfinnished work" Yoona sighed

No, Oppa ist now Yoona boyfriend. He is Im Siwan. Yoona Big brother. He always protecttive over Yoona, sometimes i got envy with her because i don't have any brotehr to lean on. But when Khun Oppa came, its like miracle. I thank God, he got handsome face also hansome attitude. 

"I  miss Oppa too" i said

"Hm..." yoona sighed. Yoona and her brother an orphan since high school. Her father died in cancer disease and her mother alreayd passed away since she's born. "Hyun, just sleepover tonight" she aske out of blue

"Eh ?"

"Oppa not come home! I'm bored" she said "Pretty please, tomorrow we got evening class anyway" she said. Well me and Yoona unseparated since forever.

"Ahre, let me tell Eomma or Eonnies" i said.

"Palli, the bus almost here" she said and stomped her feet in funny ways made me giggle.

"Hello ?" i heard Eomma voice

"Eomma, can i sleep at Yoona's ? Oppa didnt come home because he have works to do, Yoona bored and we have evening class tomorrow!" i explained.

"Ahra, Send my love to Yoona, you take care, eoh ?" she said

"Okay. Thank you eomma. Send my love for eonnies" i said and hang up the lines

"Sooooo ?" yoona eyes me with curiousity

"Well, eomma said yes and send love for you" i said and smile

"GYAAAH!!! IMO THE BEST SINCAAAHH" she scream and made me realize we still on the bus station and people would think she's crazy. 

"Lower your your voiceeee!!!" i said and made her close her aliggator mouth and laugh in silence. 



I brush my hair with Yoona brush and found probably i look okay if i cut my hair ? I turn arround and saw my best friend cutting her toes nail. "Did you think that short hair look ok on me ?"

"everything look okay on you though" she said

"Thank's for your lies" i said and turn to vanity mirror

"I'm serious" she said and brush her curly hair from her cute face "You want cut your hair ? Wae ?"

"I don't know, i just assume its look great on me ?"

"Yeah" yoona helnd her chin with her palm "Omo!" she said suddenly "Lets make over you !!!!" 

"Wh..What ?" 

"Lets cut your hair and apply you some liptint!!!" she chirped.

and then its happend... the make over.....



"JOOHYUN DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR ?" i heard Taeyeon eonnie scream from kitchen and made the whole house turn to me 

Miyoung, Hyoyeon, and even mother look at me hurriedly. 

"OMO" hyo eonni said

"I'm ugly i know" i said irritated with their attention. Sometimes its really irritating.

"No sweety, i just wanna say, this new hairstyle is fits you perfectly" hyo Eonnie come closer and hug me.

I got startled. "And this liptint match your skin well" Fanny eonni commented.

I touch my lips "And at least your dress made you look fresh" Taeyeon Eonnie even ?

DId Yoona really made me change last night ? If yes, well she maybe the fairy God Mother

"At least you dont lost your curl" mother added jokingly. "You look always beautiful, my girl. But today you look different. You finally made it into gowns" she said and took her night tea. 

I smiled a bit. Her word already warm me. "Gomawooo" i said.

"Ah i'm starving by the way" Teeyeon Eonnie said

"You or...." Miyoung eonnie about say something when one thing like flicked my head. Could it be ?

"Eonnie ? Are you..." i asked pointing her almost bulge stomach. 

"Yes yes" she said 

"OMOOOO" i said and hug her "congratulation" i wishper "What do you want to eat ? Let me buy that" i voluntree. 

"Pizza ?" she eyes my sister and mother, "Let me pay" she give up and earn laugh from the whole room. She pretend to grumpy and give me the money. She's the best!

"Okay, let me buy that" i said cheerfully and took the money from taeng Eonnie.



I walk passed the bakery and i think it would be cute if i give eonnie something sweet ? Yeah, i entered the bakery shop and take a look when i suddenly bump into someone. My pizza almost fell and thank God its doesn't. When i was about to stand up, i realize, i know this smell.

Yonghwa Oppa's

I carefully moved my head. And yeah, its Him. It funny, he probably dont know anything about me yet I know every single about him, even his parfume.

"Oh, seohyunnie?" he asked.

I just smiled. and stand up casually, well trying to not affected. 

"What are you doing here ?" he asked shoved his hand into his jeans pocket. 

Argh, thats my favorite pose since forever !!!!

"Why you aske the obvious question ?"

"Okay... so you here for cake, but for who ? Its not your sisters birthday"

"Is it wrong for me to buy cake ? Its public store anyway..." i said and maintain my breath, was i too hars ? Ah who cares. I should forget him, well ignore him for the first. 

After found one cake i hurriedly walk to the outside cake store 

"Soehyun" he called. God dimwit. 

I just turn arround and saw him jogged at me. "Why are you mad ?" he ask

"I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"I'm not" i stomped my feet. 

"O...Okay" he said . "Nice hairstyle anyway"

THUMP !! He realized.

"Gladyounotice" I said in one breath and made sure he not aware what i'm saying

"Of course i notice" he chukled. Oh die Kim Seohyun. You Got busted. "Well, even though i like yout long curly hair, this style somehow fits you" he said

"Hm" i only said and lowered my face.

"Why i feel that you avoiding me ?" he asked

BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMEOEN ALREADY, YOU PABBOOOOOOOO i scream in my mind and really wantto tell him. But My lips never sync with my mind anyway. "I'm not"

"Yes, you are, you ignore my message, you even dont look at me when i call you in office yesterday. And just now, you avoiding me, what happend ? Did i do something to you ? Did i hurt you ? Did Fany tell you soemthing to stay away from me ?" he asked as he come closer.

Oh no, don't come closer, or i'll die. 

"Why you care so much ? If i avoicing you, or not. It dosent made your world change, right ? Now if you excuse me, i would like to take a cab" i said and walk slowly.

I know its inappropirate. But, i can't stand it. My tears is the evident. I can't do dthis anymore. Yongwha oppa already affect me. I had to stay away from him.

Good bye oppa. 

You want happiness, and so do i. I want happiness too.

See you Oppa.