His Point Of View - Confused

The Ugly Duck

I rooted at my place. I know Seohyun for long time. Its almost imposible for her to said such a sarcastic words. Since the day i took her to everland she's been more quiet. Well, She's indeed an introvert person. But, last time, she's different. And me, i saw her in different ways. She's has her own beauty with her calmness. I mean it that day when i say that she's beauty. Why she never realized that ? Tonight, i saw her in new haircut. Its somehow made her more beautiful.

Ah, i need to knew the reason. I took my cellphone and call someone i knew. Nichkhun.

"Hey bro ? WHats up ?"  he asked

"Can we meet ? I want treat you meal"

"Jigeum ?"

"yeah"

"I can't bro, I'm at fanny's"  he said

"Did something happend there ? I met seohyun earlier and saw her bring so much pizza ? and buy cake" 

"Well, Taeyeon noona and Jiyong hyung would have a baby, we are celebrating, wait!" he said and i could heard Nichkhun talking to Fanny over there. "You could come here, dude!!!" he said. Well its my chance. To get her reason. 

"On my way" i said and spread my hand to get some cab. 



"Jung Yonghwaa~~~" I welcomed by Jiyong hyung. 

"Congratulation hyung!!!" i said and give him a bro hug. 

"Thank you, ah the cake. Its double then, from you and hyun. Come in!" he said and drag me inside. "Everyone, I added one more member!!!!!" he said cheerfully to the whole house.

I already saw Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Nichkhun, Tiffany, Teyeon, and also their mother. Where is she ?

"Yah, you should bring sica eonnie to here" hyoyeon said and come to me to give me hug 

I just chuckled and hug me back "Next time maybe ? How are you doing short girl ? i and earned a playfull hit

"Its fine, how are you ? find girl already ?" she asked.

Yes, your sister. 

"Yonghwa-yah, its been a while ?" an old voice asked me. 

"I'm fine eomonim, how are you ?" i asked.

"Never better, i'm getting old i guess ?" she jokingly said.

"Never eomonim. You never get old" i said

"Yah, he's sweet talker eoma-yah! don't get into his trick" Fany said and made me laugh 

"Come, get some pizza" eomonim said and i made my way to the chair while look arround. 

"If you looking for hyun, she's at the bathroom" i heard Khun whisper to me and i just nodded while getting a cola. 

Just when i abou to focus, the bathroom door opened and i saw her

Seohyun.

She about to sit and join us when she realize my presence. Her eye grew bigger. 

"Hyun" Jiyong hyung call her "Wae ? Sit here" he tapped the empty space  

She nervously sat at the right side of Jiyong hyung's. Which is cross from my space.

I give her a smile while she just lower her face. 

Started to get nervous, she touche her hair, and everytime she did that, i really find its cute. 

"Yah" i felt someoen slapping me, its Eunhyuk. "Its noona who tell us story, not hyun" he giggled. 

I just smiled and look taeyeon noona who told us story. And keep glancing at her.



I stand up and made my way to kitchen to refill my mineral water. When i enter my room i saw hyun spacing out at the table with empty glass. 

"Why are you here ?" i ask

"Its me who should ask you" she said and look at me "Why are you here ? its my home" 

"Well, Fanny invited me" i explain. "won't you answer me ?"

"What ?"

"Why are you avoiding me ?"

"I said i'm not" she said and stand up from chair. "It just i think is useless for hang out with you, you alreadyhave someone, why bother me ?" she said

what ?

is she...

jealous ???

"Hyun"

"I'm sleepy oppa" she said and walk left kitchen and left me with confused. 

 




 

Hi Guys, its been a loooong tim already right ? hihihih i just concentrate with my work too much lately. By the way how are you ? Thank you for reading me!!!!

your comment really supporting me, even though i can't reply one by one. *bow* 

Thank you so much for reading, keep comment guys! see you, tomorrow maybe ? *wink*

 

by the way, i really like Seohyun when she have short hair like in Seoul Fashion Week :3 OMOOO i bet yong nampyeon would enchanted kkkkkk

love you hyun eonnieeeee!