2 - Brother-Sister zone

The Ugly Duck

"Seohyun-ah" i turn arround as i heard the familiar voice called me. Oh thats husky, gentle voice. Yonghwa oppa.

"Oh, Annyeong oppa" i greet him

"Hey" he said and come closer. Well i made sure my cheeks were red. "What are you doing here ?" he asked.

"Oh, Eonnie forgot his pouch" i explained with the drum roll on my heart. Since then, this dugeun dugeun feeling never fanished. 

"DIdnt you had any classes ? Well its Monday" he grinned

"Same you. I thought you have so much work to do ?" i asked back 

He chukled. Oh that laughter, definitely my favorite music. "I finished my jobs already. Need company ?"

Oh yeah please. Forever company. In my heart, my soul, and for the rest of my life. please keep me company. 

I only smiled and lowered my face. "Yah, don't do that" he said with his famous playfull whine that i love to hear so much.

"What ?" i asked, seriously don't know.

"Smile and give that adorable blush" he said pointed at my super chubby cheeks. Instantly i wrapped my cheeks and felt that my cheeks so damn hot. Oh crap. Why would i should blush like sick teenager. 

"Why ?" i asekd shyly. Oh what a shame.

"Because my heart beat too loud when you do that" he said and but his lower lips. Oh God Damn it. He's so gorgeous. 

"JUNG YONGHWA!" I heard another familiar voice come closer, well verry much familiar, yep. Miyoung Eonnie.

"Oh hi Tiff, good morning to you too"

"God dimwit you idiot" she stompped her feet "I told you don't make fun of her" she scolded Yong Oppa and i just giggled. Eonnie really don't like if Yonghwa oppa tease me, ehm. or became cheesy to me. 

"I'm not Tiff, relax!" he chukled "You look like my twin if you behave like this"

Oh i forgot mention her. Yong Oppa have a super extra Goddess liek twin. Well not weird, he got this handsome face and automatically his twin got this super beauty face. Her name is Jung Sooyeon, or Jess Eonni. Oh God, she's so beuaty with her face and her attitude. She's so low profile, warm person and caring person. She's Tiff Eonnie best friend, also me. 

"I'm her bestfriend anyway" Tiff swing her hair in arrogant way. 

"You more like her twin"

"You speak once more, i'll help her kill you" she glared Oppa

"Eonnie~" i said

Tiff look at me and sharoing her eyes. Well, its just like a public screet that i had this huge crush with Yonghwa Oppa. I'm the maknae of family and my family never saw i lied. Its hard to lie, seriously. 

They know immediately when i started like Yong Oppa. 

"Ahra" Tiff eonni exhale a big breath "Thank you baby for bring me my pouch" she kiss me on my cheeks "Don't you have a class today ?" she asked while caress my hair. 

"Nope untill 5 actually"

"Oh what a great timing" Yonghw Oppa beamed "I would take her to everland, Jebal tiff" he peladed

Wait. Everland ? With Yonghwa oppa ? WAIT ?WAIt ? OH SHUT UP !! Am i even dreaming !!! I would have my frist ( well if Eonnie allowd) ever date! With my forst crush ! Thank's God for everything. 

"No" Tiff eonnie said in flat voice.

Uh, oh. 

Hm

Its like i just ride roller coaster and got sink into the frozen water. Reality seems different though.

"But i really want to take her there" he insisted.

"NO WAY JUNG YONGHWA!!!" Tiff eonnie again screaming.

"Eonnieeee~" i pleaded with my so much disgusting aegyo that i ever had. I only use this to pleaded Eonnies and Mom. Because its always worked. Not in public. My aegyo would be great disaster. 

Tiff palmed her face and sigh "Ahra" she said and look at her wristwatch "You idiot" she pointd at Oppa, and the letter just smiled like prince charming. Well my prince charming. Mine. Noted ? kkk. "Don't made her ditch her school, you get it. At least drop her to Dongguk at 4!" she ordered "And Hyun baby. Dont got carried away woth this bad ahjussi, you got it ?" she asked.

"Who you called ahjussi ?" yonghwa oppa titled his face and Tiff eonnie just point him with her so flat face "Yah michin ahjummah" he scoffed

"Ahra, you take care of her. If only she had slight scratch, you never able to see sunrise" eonni glared at him

"Yeah yeah i got it. Thats the same line with Jess" Oppa shurgged his shoulder then take my hand "Kajja hyun ?" 

"Hm ?" i got shcoked and unfortunately i couldnt recover soon from my shocked. Well, my crush hold my hand tightly. "Yeah" i sputtered. 

And we left Eonnie with her annoy face yet bless Eonnie. Well, blessed Eonnie and her wise decidement. 



As usual, Everland full with people who have couple and gaming at Everland. Me and Yonghwa oppa were queueing for the ferris wheel. When he start nudge my elbow "Did you ever eat cotton candy ?"

"Of course, why you ask me such a retorical question ?" i laughed

"In case, Tiff said that you are so healt freak so thats why i asked you" Oppa smiled "But still i wantto bought you that" 

"Whatever oppa" i said in low tone. 

When we get in Ferris Wheel, i had to amused by anttic that Oppa shown to me. He so facinated by the view of Seoul through his ferris wheel window and i just sit across Oppa.

WHen he's done with his fascinated thing, his face became serious. "I want to tell you something" he said

My attention turn to him. "Wae ?" 

He look at the ground and sighed. "Well, i liked a girl. Kind of perfect, but...."

"But what ?" Oh no, the most disaster things comes out. Oppa like another girl, and i'm being the nest of the story. 

He exhale "I think she's in love with someoen else and never saw me as a man ?" he said. 

"Can i assume that you probably like Miyoung Eonnie ?" i asked carefully. 

He brust into laughter "Hell no Kim Seohyun. I rather die then"

I laugh too. His jokes taste neve rfails me though. "Don't die" i sadi in lower voice

"Why ?" he asked. Wonder why he must heard. 

"Just because" I said and smile

"Yah"

"Wae~"

"I told you not to smile like that !" Oppa scolded me

"Why ? Am i that scary ?" i said in oessimist tone. I'm ugly i know.

He just let out the bitter laugh "Why you never see yourself pretty ?" he asked

"Because i 'm not. I'm just being realistic, Oppa" i said and play with my thumbs.

He then tookmy hand and made my heart went crazy. "From now on, i'll be the first man who told you that you are pretty hyun. Everyone had their own beauty. You may not have that eyes smile like Tiff, Fashinista like Jess or anything. But you got your own beautiness" he said

I smiled. My heart beat crazily and i has to steady my breath. HE CALLED ME PRETTY!!!

"Thanks" i said

"Pretty" he said and stuck the hair to behing my ears "My pretty baby sister" he said

SISTER

SISTER

SISTER

i stuck over this sister brother zone ove many years yet that word still from my heard and my brain.

Once again, i had to remind my self to look at mirror. I'm not that pretty to Oppa type. 

Oppa has his own target to his girlfriend. Be strong, Hyun.

 




Thank you again for reading. Still learning though kkk. thank you so much. Please write the comments to motivate me 

see u