Revelation (2)

The Ugly Duck

I stared again at the mini pouch in my hand, earlier at the car I already saw. It’s a necklace. A beautiful one with a music note as a pedant. But, is this really for me ? Who give this ?

No,

No way Yonghwa Oppa, he even not came at the grand opening. How could he give this to me.

But, guessing wouldn’t hurt right ?

I sat down and go to Miyoung eonnie room. But its empty. Where is she ? Its almost midnight.

“Eomma” I called my eomma softly and went to her room.

“Yes ?” she comes out.

“Where’s miyoung eonnie ?” I asked.

She yawn a little and fixed her sweater. “Going out sweetheart” she said and kiss my cheek. “Why don’t you get some rest ?”

“I need ask Eonnie a question” I said hesitated.

“Ask hyoyeon then ?”

“No eomma, its only miyoung eonnie could answer” I said. Ugh why eomma kept asking me a question. Its not like that I don’t like when she interfere, but its kind of awkward talking about Yonghwa Oppa with eomma, moreover she really liked Yonghwa Oppa, a lot. Like me ? uhm.

“Okay okay, easy there sweetie. Go to sleep then, ask your eonnie tomorrow” she said and patted my head, aster kiss me goodnight, she went to her room.

I sigh, oh well, probably tomorrow eonnie would answer my question.



“Yah seohyun-ah haven’t you heard ?”

“What ?”

“Yonghwa oppa”

“What?!” I ask immediately

“Haha got you!” she laugh out loud. Oh my. She tricked me and I tickled her waist as hard as I can. Ugh. “Stop stop, jebal” she laugh

“No!”

“Seohyun-ah! Jebaallll, I know something about him!!” she laugh and speak in her hard breath, and I stop it slowly, afraid might be some kind of her trap again! You know she such a tricky. “Yah- you-“

“what”

“Look, seohyun-ah jebal-“ she evened her breath and still laughing “I’m serious”

“What is that ?” I asked.

“He…” she took a deep breath and exhale it  “he went to Japan, today. Oppa said, he stay there for good, you know they’re friend and oppa bid a long good bye” she said.

As much as I don’t want to see him again, but not like this. I can’t imagine my live without him. Was I to harsh ? he even didn’t know he have fault or what ? Eothokee!!

“Yoona…” I called her.

“Wae ?” he furrowed her eyebrow. “Yah yah, Miss Kim, breathe. Its not like you would lose your oxygen, right ? and isn’t it a good thing ? You want to forgot him right ?”

Eh… ?

Did I really want to forgot him ?

To erase him from my life.

My system ?

Yes, this is what I want. To erase him.

“Yeah, you right. Why I should be sad ? right ?” I said and took a deep breath.

“But seohyun-ah, did you really sure ?”

“What ?”

“Forget him ?”

“Yeah of course, why even you ask me  that ? Its time for me right, to forgot him. He even not look at me once”

“Because if you’re not sure, I could accompany you to Japan” she chirped

I mean like, girl you seriously ?

“What ?” I chuckled “No, i.. uhm… I may have some stuff to do” I said.

“Okay, no regret” she shrugged her shoulder.



I saw miyoung eonnie at the couch today. I walk closer and sit beside her. “You seem serious” I said. Well is really a rare chance to see her read book.

“Oh, hi baby!” she kiss me. “Yesterday I met Jessie, and she give me this. Interesting enough” I nodded. Wait, Jessie ? Oh right, I would ask her about yonghwa oppa!

“Eonnie….”

“Wae ?” she said and not leave her gaze from book.

“Is that true that Yonghwa Oppa leave seoul for good ?”

She then chuckled. “After what he done to you, why you still care about him ?”

“He not done anything eonnie..” I said. I have to reveal this, or they might forever have a bad thought about yonghwa Oppa. Miyoung eonnie then turn her head. Put the book at table and look at me seriously, ready to listen

“Its me, who afraid”

“For ?”

“For… continue loving him. He… he loves someone else eonnie”

“How did you know ?”

I felt my eyes already wet. Such a cry baby. “He said that to me when we went to everland” I said. “I mean, after all these years, I’m such an idiot eonnie. I hopes for nothing. I would never ever match with him” I cried.

But, it felt strange. Usually eonnie would always embrace me. But she doing nothing instead of look at me. I felt confuse, did I do anything wrong ? “Eonnie…”

“Are you done talking ?” she said.

“Wha-“

“Look seohyun-ah, I know you always be the shy girl. You always not confident with yourself since we little kid. I don’t know what’s in your mind, but you always said that ‘I’m not pretty like you eonnie’ or ‘I’m ugly eonnie, yonghwa oppa wouldn’t like me’ something like that”

“But…”

“No, you shut up, this time you’ll listen to eonnie. Sweetheart I love you, and I want you to be happy. Remember when the first time I know that you like yonghwa ? I said chase him. But what you do is nothing but being a audience, watching yonghwa change girlfriend from one to another. You-“  she pointing at me. “You never do anything to fight yonghwa”

I cried. Miyoung eonnie right, if I love him, why I never fight for him ?

“So you would say that I didn’t deserve him ?” I said bitterly.

“No! dammit baby girl-“ she palmed her face “I said no one spoke but eonnie, can’t you get it ? Look seohyun-ah. You can’t decided who yonghwa would choose right ? What happened 9 years ago when you ask him to talk. What happened ?” she said

I glued and tears keep flowing. “Please, don’t cry, I didn’t mad at you. I just want you to be happy sweetheart” she said and hug me. “I’m sorry if I too much”

“Eonnie…. Am I to late ?”

She withdraw herself and smile at me “Better late than never” she winked. Her phone suddenly beeped. “I had meetings with clients in 5, see you sweetheart, and no more tears”.

Yeah right, better late than never.

But, how did I go to Japan ?

Oh yeah, my tricky friend sometimes useful

Yoona!

 

 

*a double update*