1 - Me, Eonnies, and my crush

The Ugly Duck

Compared to my sisters. I'm the one who got different face. I mean it. Literally different. I got 3 sisters and the three of them really have different face with me. 

They would go with pretty oval shaped face, eye smile, thin cheeks, extrovert, shining hair and glowing skin

and me ?

ugh how to describe this...

My face is so different with them. I have no eye smile instead of so round big eyes,chubby cheeks, ordinary hair, and not ever glowing skin, and the most important, i'm extra Introvert human alive. I got this nerd nickname since 6 grade. 

I got lucky because i have a cool brain. People said i'm extremely genious and rather than my sisters, i'm more genious. Mother said that i got this brain from my lat efather. Well, even though i never had chance to meet him in person. My father passed away when i was 3 months. I never saw him. I just kind of remember his glimpse. 

Even though i'm the ugliest, My sisters still love me and always (almost everytime) told me that i'm pretty. Ugh. i hate liars. 

My Eldest sisters is Kim Taeyeon. SHe got this super cute face with the most glowing hair. Her body might me short, but she got nice voice and extrovert personality. Well.. SO different from me though.

My second sister is Kim Miyoung. People call her by her american name, Tiff. She got this cute eyes smile and beuaty face. Her english so good and her body toned like pro models. 

My third Eonnie is Kim Hyoyeon. Well she's dancing queen. I mean it. She's easy to work with people because of her warm personality. Like i said before. She's a dancing queen. Her movement really good. Also, she's queen bee.

And the last, is me. I don't know how to describe this....

I probably woud said that, on my family i'm the geek, nerd, freak, ugly, and anthing bad. 

Everytime we ride ship, bus, train together ( together like 4 of us ) people would easily recognize that my sisters are siblings and me as their maid. Well i got more tall than my sisters. 

Once, Hyo eonnie punch ahjussi face because he told me that i'm a liar telling him that i'm the younger between them. Ahjussi get laugh and call me maid who wants to be queen. Eonnie got furious and punch him hard untill he begged apologiez.

Is just one in many cases. A lot thing happend.

Like my first crush, ehm well. My forever crush.

He's Jung Yonghwa. My senior at school also Tiff Eonnie friend at campus. We had 4 years different. Yonghwa oppa now working like eonnie at the company called FNC Entertaiment. He got this Accounting position while eonnie got creative production.

I know him about 7 years ago. When i still at Junior High School. 

At first, i saw him at our house when he do project with eonnie. He just like flower boy. He so handsome back then and cute. He saw me once and quickly turn to his papper. That's was my first time saw him.

The second was when i got pushed out from train and he helped me. He quicly recognize that i'm Tiff Eonnie sisters. Oh thanks God. 

Since then, he always greet me, treat me nice, etc etc. 

I like him a lot

ani

I love him, a lot.

BUt, it'll be forever crush, because i never picture that i would married to someone with this so ugly face.

morover to Jung Yonghwa. I would got scolded with big amount of his fangirl. 

Even though I couldn;t became his girlfriend, please let me love him from affar.

 





 

A/n : Hello. My first and hope you like it. Still learning. COmments please for my feedback. Thank you for reading ^^