Revelation - No One View

The Ugly Duck

“Seohyun-ah gwenchana ?” yoona ask her

“Uhm ?” she titled her face and smiled at yoona who sit at the chair next to her

“You seem distracted earlier” yoona put down her violin. “Its almost festival seohyun-ah, come on!” yoona said cheerfully and come closer to her. Both yoona and seohyun have honour to perform at school festival. Seohyun and Yoona would play Piano and Violin.

“How about break some minutes ?” Siwan come and give they soda. “What happened seohyun-ah ? This not like you, made mistake, its always yoona who did that” siwan chuckled

Mistake

I did

“Well, something comes up and yeah its distracting a lot” she explained and drink some soda. It felt so right when she with im’s sibling. They seems know her that well after Khun Oppa.

“Want to tell oppa ?” siwan smiled

“Its yonghwa oppa”

“I know it!” yoona beamed and look at her brother, she played her eyebrows “Yah oppa, don’t pretend you innocent at all! Palli, give me 200 won !”

“Yah you guys make a bet on me ?” seohyun asked in disbelief but still chuckled.

“Oppa started it first ‘Yah yoonie, why seohyun looked so gloomy ?’. Yah, Oppa- Oppa!” yoona hit him endlessly when her brother just laugh out loud.

Siwan just laugh and felt a relief when felt Seohyun laugh. When the first time he knew Seohyun its about more than 10 years ago. She always consider Seohyun as his own sister since Yoona is Seohyun best friend.

“Come, practice again, and You, seohyun, you owe oppa story”

“A-ye captain, now if you excuse us. We would like to practice again” yoona shoo her brother and made seohyun giggled.



School festival finally came and Seohyun and Yoona already dressed beautifully but they are not utter single word ever since came to backstage. Too nervous.

Who doesn’t ?

It’s a famous Grand Opening Seoul National University festival, its mean, the prime minister and his wife would be there watch them performance.

“Seohyun-ah” they heard someone called. Its Seohyun mother. “I’m so proud of you, my daughter! Look you guys look stunning!” she said and wiped a happy tears

“Thank you eomma” she come an dhug her mother.

Yoona who witness that scene suddenly got teary. She longing for a mother hug too. But she would never accept that, thankfully Seohyun eomma offer herself to became eomma.

“Come here yoona” seohyun mom called and she come closer. She joined the hug “Don’t cry”

“I’m not eomma! It’s just a dust slipped into my eyes” she denied it

“Yeah, up to you sweetheart” and yoona just laugh. “Palli get ready!!”

They then utter some prayers and look them self in mirror. Smiled to each other and muttered a good luck they stepped to the big stage.

Help me, God

Seohyun and yoona do a deep bow and walk to the chair. “Annyeonghasseyo yeorobeun, My name is Im Yoona and she is my friend, Kim Seohyun, we both from Music major in 3rd year. Please enjoy our performance”

And then the song begins.

Seohyun and Yoona played the instrument perfectly. To they, there’s no audience only Seohyun and Yoona sit and play the music, just like in Junior High School.

When the performance end, a whole audience at the ballroom standing and give them round of applause. They do a 90 degree bow and then the prime minister come to the stage to congratulate them.

After that they walk to the backstage and then they receive so much congratulate from their relative.

“Yah, you look daebak baby hyunie, jinja!” jiyoung congratulate her and made seohyun hug him.

“You came ?” seohyun heard miyoung speak to someone at the door. “I thought you busy ?” and then she laugh.

Seohyun couldn’t help but wondering Yonghwa Oppa…

She took a little step and glance a figure Miyoung talking to.

“Seohyun-ah!” she heard Eunhyuk greeted her

“Oh, eunhyuk oppa!” she said

Why she hopes its him. Ah too many hopes.

“Chukkae baby girl!” he come and hugged her.

“Gomawo oppa..” she said.

“Ah palli we go to restaurant. I’m starving here” miyoung said and they get ready. Seohyun wear her coat and use her scarf. She notice theres a flower and a mini pouch on her desk near her bag.

“Yah magnae palliiiii” she heard teayeon shouted.

“Coming!!!” she put the flower and put in the pouch.



Yonghwa opened the door lazily and found Nichkhun stand in front of his door. He laugh bitterly “I thought we’re not friend anymore” he said in sarcasm.

Nichkhun let out a deep breath before enter the room. Yonghwa definitely drunk. He look his surrounding and saw mess every year.

He saw yonghwa face once again and notice that he too pale

“You sick” nichkhun said

“Woah, I’m surprised you look at my face ?”

“I came not to do a catfight”

“Then for what” yonghwa said and pour a soju to the bottle, startled when nichkhun push his body so hard until his back landed at the sofa. “Whats your problem?!!!” yonghwa temper got him

“Hit me all over you want, but stop do something stupid!!!” nichkchun scream

“Shut up” he said and drink the soju.

“I SAID STOP” nichkhun push him again and with that yonghwa get up and punch him. “is that what you got ? Come on!!!”

A big punch landed again at his face and with the reflex, he punch yonghwa. Stop when yonghwa hitgot weaker. He then sit on the floor and shamelessly cry.

“You love her don’t you” nichkhun said but all he heard only sob “ANSWER ME YOU COWARD”

“YES I LOVE HER SO MUCH. SINCE SHE GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND…. AND…..” he palmed hos face “But I knew that I shouldn’t do this. She such a good girl, she didn’t deserve me”

Jung Yonghwa is a playboy. Everyone knew that title.

And seohyun is a pure girl.

“You didn’t have any right to decided she deserve with who” suddenly a female voice echoed. And they turn to the door. “Why didn’t you fight for her ?” she asked.

“I almost confess to her when she started to avoid me”

“What ?”

“What ?” everyone turn to nichkhun

“It cant be…”

 



Hello, sorry for super late update and this is soooo short. Promise to update really soon. 

Your comments is really appreciate *bow*

thank you for waiting and reading! 

see you