Chapter 10

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Confessions

 

 

 

Even back then, they weren't really that close to each other. They would talk, yes. But they never really got the chance to befriend each other, not even tried to know more about one another.

Changkyun knew that Kihyun never really favors his relationship with Hyungwon. The older male didn't need to say it out loud for it was way too obvious already with how he would speak or face Changkyun before. Kihyun never really did show any interest in knowing him. The older male never really give Changkyun a chance to prove himself that he was worthy of Hyungwon's love.

At first, he thought that maybe Kihyun was in love with his own best friend. That the reason why the older male's blood would always boil whenever they would meet was because he believes that it should be him whom Hyungwon should be holding close, instead of Changkyun. For almost a year, Changkyun continued his relationship with Hyungwon believing that. But it all changes when he found out and learned that Kihyun has a relationship of his own— and with Hyungwon's cousin on top of that. Then Changkyun became confused.

He doesn't really hate the older male for that. In fact, he understands. In what way he understands, he's not even really sure. Just that he understands the older male. As simple as that.

So now as he was staring back into those pair of brown orbs looking at him, Changkyun wasn't really sure how he would feel.

The last time they came face to face with each other, which was way back two years ago, didn't really end well. Memories of Kihyun yelling at him, calling him one of Hyungwon's flings, started flashing back in his mind. His smirk, the way his lips curved and the way he stared at him with his knowing look, they all still seemed fresh in Changkyun's mind.

"Kyunie, do you know them?"

Hearing Wonho's voice quickly brought him back from his momentary shock, and he averted his eyes down, blinking them as he gathered himself. He slowly leans down to pick up his now disassembled phone on the floor, and he slightly frowns at the poor state of his poor gadget. Ah, how much will this cost me? He thought to himself.

"Changkyun-a," it was Wonho once again, and Changkyun looks up to give the other male a small smile before he detaches himself from his soft grasp.

"Y..eah," he nods. "I do. I know them." He replied before he turned to look at the uninvited males.

Wonho shot him a look. "Are you sure?" Changkyun nods once again. "Okay."

"I'm sorry, Hyung. Will you please excuse us for a moment?" The younger male smiles once again. Wonho couldn't find the urge to say no, so he nodded and watched as Changkyun walks out of the shop with the two males trailing behind him.

 

 

 

He didn't really keep track of the time and just kept waiting until Changkyun came back with an indescribable expression on his face. The younger male didn't say anything, and just gave him a soft smile before telling him that it was probably time to go home already.

Throughout the ride on their way home, Changkyun didn't utter a word and just stared outside the window of the cab. Wonho wanted to ask. Flood the younger male with questions, starting from who the males were earlier but he couldn't bring himself to, especially when the younger male was being like what he currently is. Wonho could only clench his fists as he turned to look outside the opposite window of the cab.

Even after they reached home, Changkyun remained silent. Wonho was already dreading to ask what made the younger male act that way. Only that, he didn't expect for Changkyun to make the first decision to open up to him.

"I was an exchanged student from Boston during middle school." Changkyun stated, shifting on the couch to make himself comfortable. "I was new, a stranger, and so it was expected that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter