Chapter 5

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Best of Friends

 

 

 

Hyungwon laughed as he secretly watched the blond male grabbed his spoon and took a spoonful of cheesecake. The blond male parted his lips open and plopped the cheesecake into his mouth. Hyungwon chuckled as he continued to watch his best friend outside the cake shop.

He was honestly on his way to the Yoo's residence to visit and meet his best friend after two years of losing contact and not seeing each other. When he passed by a cake shop and saw Kihyun eating inside. Kihyun was too engrossed in his own world that he didn't notice Hyungwon standing outside the glass window of the shop, watching him.

Hyungwon decided to finally enter the shop. He didn't call for Kihyun's attention and decided to suddenly sit down on the chair opposite to his best friend. Kihyun slowly looked up to found Hyungwon grinning widely at him.

"Surprise?" Kihyun widened his eyes as soon as seeing Hyungwon's face. Hyungwon laughed at his best friend's facial expression. "I've told you many times before. Stop doing that expression. It makes you look uglier," the caramel-haired male chuckled and took Kihyun's spoon away from his hand, scooping one spoon of his best friend's cheesecake.

"Hyungwon!" Kihyun exclaimed, catching everyone's attention inside the shop. Hyungwon looked around and saw that everyone was looking at their direction. He immediately put his forefinger between his lips and shushed the older male. "Why didn't you tell me you're back?!" Kihyun asked and hit his arm. The caramel-haired male narrowed his eyes and rubbed the spot where his best friend had hit him. "You brat! You should have told me!"

The taller male grinned, putting his right elbow on the table and resting his chin on top. He stared at Kihyun's face with a big smile on his face. "I miss you, Hyung."

Kihyun looked surprised and Hyungwon didn't notice the sudden redness of his face before he broke into a small awkward laughter. "I miss you too, Won-a," he replied. He wasn't looking at Hyungwon and just started to fan his face. Hyungwon raised his brow as he watched his best friend. "So, have you been well?" Kihyun suddenly asked, immediately changing the topic.

Hyungwon turned away and there was a subtle change on his facial expression. "Yeah. Just that..."

"I'm sorry, Won-a." Kihyun suddenly apologized. Hyungwon looked back at him and stared questioningly at him.

"For what?" Hyungwon asked.

Maybe Kihyun had realized what he had just said, and he blinked repeatedly before he shook his head. "Nothing," he said. "I don't know why I am suddenly saying sorry out of nowhere. What is wrong with me?" he questioned, laughing awkwardly.

"Yeah. You're weird." the taller male said, laughing along with his best friend. Hyungwon was too oblivious to notice the guilt in his best friend's eyes.

 

 

"You've been gone for two years. You have to make it up to your best friend, Mr. Hyungwon. Thus, you have to spend the whole day with me and you can't say no!"

 

 

"Where are we going now?" Hyungwon finally asked after being dragged by his short best friend from here to there. He just let Kihyun pull him from one shop to another. He would laugh when Kihyun cracks a joke or try some funny clothes on. Some things never really changed  at all no matter how long he had been separated from his best friend. They were still the best of friends to one another. "We've already visited almost all of the shops in town. Where are we going next?" He asked. Kihyun, who was busy eating his fries, looked up at him and gave him a toothy grin. Hyungwon furrowed his brows. "Why are you smiling like that?"

Kihyun laughed, sheepishly. "You'll know once we get there."

 

 

When they arrived at the place Kihyun had set them to go to, Hyungwon gaped when he realized that Kihyun had brought him into an amusement park. He looked at the shorter male, and Kihyun was smiling widely at him.

"Surprise!" Kihyun exclaimed. "We were still in primary schools the last time we went to this place. I just thought that maybe you want to spend the rest of the day here."

Instead of saying anything, Hyungwon just laughed and suddenly grabbed Kihyun's wrist. "Oh, come on! Let's go inside!"

When they entered, they were met with lots of rides to enjoy. Both males exchanged glances with each other first before they ran off to their first ride. They chose to ride the pirate ship that swings back and forth up in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter