Chapter 2

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changkyun

 

 

"Tell me you love me, Kyun-a."

They were lying on the rooftop of Hyungwon's house, gazing at the stars above them as Changkyun rested his head on Hyungwon's chest. Changkyun could clearly hear the sound of the older male's heartbeat.

"I love you." The younger male said, and he felt a kiss on top of his head. He looked up and Hyungwon was looking back at him.

"I love you too, Lim Changkyun." Changkyun giggled, and playfully hit his boyfriend's chest to which the older male gasped. Hyungwon suddenly grabbed his wrist. He thought that the other male would hit him back, but Hyungwon kissed the back of his hand instead. Changkyun widened his eyes, and felt his blood rushed up to his face. He immediately pulled his hand away and buried his face on Hyungwon's chest. The older male chuckled, and ruffled his boyfriend's soft hair before he planted another kiss on top of Changkyun's head. "I really love you, ok? Just believe in my words... I promise I will never leave your side."

"Really?" the younger male asked in a muffled voice.

Hyungwon nodded his head. "Yes," Changkyun felt his face heat up even more. "But, how would you feel if one day I suddenly disappear?"

Changkyun froze upon hearing Hyungwon's question. He fell silent, and he blinked. It took him few seconds before he stood up and stared back at the older male. Hyungwon stood up as well so that they were facing each other. "W-What do you mean?" Changkyun asked in a shaky tone.

"No. I don't mean it that way. I just..." Hyungwon said in a diminishing voice. He noticed the sudden change of the younger male's expression. "I just want to know how you would react if I joke you about me leavi—"

"It's not a good joke, Hyung." Changkyun immediately snapped back, cutting his boyfriend off.

"I-I'm sorry, Kyun-a..." Hyungwon gulped. He extended his hand to grab the younger male's hand, but his boyfriend slapped his hand away. "C-Changkyun, I'm sorry."

"I will..." Changkyun shut his eyes closed tightly as he balled his fists. "...hate you, forever."

Hyungwon blinked his eyes repeatedly as he stared at his boyfriend.

 

 

 

"W-Where did he go? When is he coming back?"

"Shouldn't you know that? If you really are his boyfriend, he should have told you!"

Changkyun fell silent as he stared at the older male in front of him. There was a smirk playing on Kihyun's lips as he took a step closer to the younger male.

"I guess, I was right all along," Kihyun crossed his arms against his chest. "You're just one of them..."

"W-What are you talking about?"

"You're just one of his flings!"

"No. No! That's not true!"

"Oh, c'mon!" Kihyun shouted back, pushing the younger male backwards. "Everyone knows that Chae Hyungwon is the greatest playboy in the university! Even you know about it!" the older male pushed the male once again, and this time Changkyun lost his balance and fell to the floor. "And you..." Kihyun scoffed. "You are just one of his boyfriends that he will dump by the end of the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter