Chapter 3

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Backwards pt.1

 

 

 

They didn't talk to each other after what happened at the rooftop. Changkyun went home immediately, saying he still has things to do, but Hyungwon knew that the younger male was only making an excuse to avoid him. He didn't really mean to upset the younger male, he just wanted to see his boyfriend's reaction, but things didn't turn out well.

"You're so stupid, Hyungwon," Hyungwon muttered angrily to himself.

 

 

 

The next day, it was Monday and as soon as he woke up, he immediately grabbed his phone to check whether his boyfriend had called him or sent him a text message but his phone was clear from any notification. Hyungwon sighed dejectedly. Maybe he had really made Changkyun mad. The male told himself that he would go and visit Changkyun's class after his first subject.

He was running late but Hyungwon didn’t seem bothered at all. He had never been early for his classes anyway. He was always twenty minutes late, but he would still manage to ace every of his class. He made his way into his locker, and excused himself with a bright smile on his face to a group of three girls blocking his locker. The girls quickly moved away staring at him, admiring him.

“Good Morning, Hyungwon-ssi.” One of the three girls greeted him, and Hyungwon just nodded his head at them before he walked away. He could hear them squealing behind him.

When Hyungwon reached his classroom, their teacher immediately stopped teaching and walked towards him and whacked Hyungwon’s head with her thick English book. Everyone inside the class giggled. “Mr. Chae, how many times have I hit you with this book already, huh?” the teacher asked, and Hyungwon gave her a boyish grin.

“Sorry, I’m… late?” Hyungwon said, and the teacher gave him a deadpan stare before she rolled her eyes and made her way back in front of the class.

“Take your seat. Geez.” Hyungwon laughed before he nodded and made his way through the class.

“Good morning, oppa.”

“Good morning too, Minah.” Hyungwon sent a wink towards Minah’s direction, and saw her cheeks flushed red.

 

 

 

When the first bell rang, signaling that the first subject had ended, Hyungwon stood up from his seat right away and headed towards Changkyun’s class. He harshly opened the door, and everyone inside the classroom was startled.

“Is Lim Changkyun here?” He questioned the whole class.

“No,” everyone replied. “Changkyun didn’t attend the class.”

Hyungwon blinked, and his mouth went slightly agape for a couple of seconds. Changkyun has never been absent before, and the caramel-haired male knew that because he had been stalking the younger male for a year before he was able to gather up his courage and asked Changkyun to date him.

The day ended, and Hyungwon didn’t see Changkyun for the whole day. Changkyun didn’t come to school and it was very unusual of the younger male. Was he really that mad at Hyungwon that he didn’t want to see him at school the next day? Hyungwon stared at Changkyun’s photo on the screen of his phone with a gloomy expression on his face. He was already missing the younger male.

Instead of going home straight after class, Hyungwon waited outside Changkyun’s apartment but Changkyun hasn’t been home as well. Hyungwon went home feeling unhappy. He tried calling his boyfriend’s phone, but the younger male wouldn’t answer his calls. Hyungwon decided to leave Changkyun alone for the day. He would come back tomorrow and apologize to his boyfriend.

What he didn’t expect was to meet his stepmother waiting for him outside his house. The young male felt his blood immediately went cold upon seeing her face.

“What are you doing here?” Hyungwon’s eyebrow rose and he stared at the woman in front of him in anger. What was she doing in front of his house? “Why are you here? You’re supposed to be in California. Leave,” the young male said. The woman didn’t say anything in return right away and just watched as the young male took his key out his pocket and opened the entrance to his house. Hyungwon didn’t look back at her any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter