Chapter 4

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Backwards pt.2

 

 

 

"He won't be able to make it any longer. He wants to see you before he leaves... Please, let's do this for your father."

All the strength he has on his knees seemed to disappear and he felt them went weak. His words were caught up in his throat and he couldn't think straight. He had brought his phone down already but he could still hear his mother calling out for his name. He had to blink his eyes several times first before he put his phone back to his ear.

"Call stepmother for me, Mom." Hyungwon said, his lips trembling. "Tell her I'm going with her. I'm coming home," and he immediately ended the call.

He didn't have much time to prepare and just put whatever he saw inside his closet into his luggage. His mind was occupied with nothing but the thought of his dying father. He knew that his father had chosen his mistress over him and his mother, but he didn't hate the old man for what he did. He knew that his father had only made a mistake that time, and Hyungwon had clearly understood it especially when his father didn't really leave them alone by themselves. He would still support him and his mother and tend to give them what they needed. His father never stopped providing them with all their needs, and now that he was suddenly dying, Hyungwon wasn't ready and he didn't want it to happen. He would never be ready to let his father go just like that. He continued to stuff his bag when a photo suddenly slipped out from one of his pants. Hyungwon picked it up, and it was a photo of him and his younger boyfriend. Hyungwon suddenly remembered Changkyun.

He quickly stood up and grabbed his phone, pressing number '1' on his speed dial—but the call wouldn't reach the other line. He tried to call Changkyun's number again but the result was the same.

"This won't do." He suddenly spoke up.

Hyungwon hurriedly put on his jacket and decided to meet his boyfriend instead.

He couldn't just leave without Changkyun knowing. He must tell his boyfriend where he was going first and that he would surely come back to him. He had promised Changkyun that he would never leave his side and so he has to know before Hyungwon take his leave. That case, Changkyun wouldn't think that even Hyungwon had left him, just like his parents and grandmother did.

 

 

He impatiently rang the doorbell but Changkyun wouldn't open up the door for him. Hyungwon stepped back and realized that the lights inside his boyfriend's apartment were turned off. Changkyun never turned off his lights at night. Hyungwon knew how afraid t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter