Chapter 9

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I Love You's

 

 

 

Wonho woke up inside a room. He slowly sat up from the bed he was in and wandered his eyes around. He found his younger boyfriend seated at a corner with his head resting on his knees. "Kyunie?" Wonho called out softly, catching the younger male's attention.

Changkyun looked up at him with red and puffy eyes and tear-stained visage. His lips were trembling and face contorting as he stood up before a sob escaped his throat. Wonho didn't hesitate to stand up before walking closer to take Changkyun into his arms. Changkyun instantly hugged him, crying into his shoulders.

"H-Hy-ung," the younger male cried. "I-I... tho-thought you'll never wake up again."

Wonho laughed, running his hand up and down Changkyun's back. "Shh, I'm okay now. Stop crying."

"W-Why didn't you tell me? You should have told me you're scared of heights!" Changkyun scolded before he pulled out from the hug and hit Wonho's chest. "You should have told me you can't do it!"

The older male just continued to laugh. Changkyun had finally stopped crying. "But you were so excited about trying the bungee jumping, and also, I didn't want to upset you." He flashed the younger male a grin.

"It will upset me more if you suddenly died on me!" Changkyun shouted angrily.

"Why would you think something like that?" The grin on Wonho's face was now replaced with a pout.  "I promise to stay by your side forever, didn't I?" The younger male blushed, quickly averting his eyes. Wonho pulled him closer until their faces were only few inches away from each other before he placed a gentle kiss on Changkyun's forehead. "I will never leave you alone, remember?"

Changkyun didn't say anything, but hesitantly nodded his head. He hugged Wonho afterwards, probably too embarrassed to even meet Wonho's eyes with his burning cheeks. Wonho giggled with the younger male's sheepishness.

"I love you, Lim Changkyunie."

Changkyun felt his heart skipped a beat with the sudden confession even though he had heard the same three words numerous times already. "I-I love you too, Hyung," the younger male replied before he shut his eyes and wrapped his arms tightly around Wonho. "...so so so much."

This.

This brings back memories...

They remained in their position for quite a while before Changkyun finally let go of his boyfriend. Wonho gave him a warm smile and wiped away the remaining tears stained on his face.

"Where are we, by the way?" Wonho finally asked about their whereabouts. "This place doesn't look like a hospital room...?" He gave Changkyun a questionable look. "...to me."

Changkyun laughed at the older male, hitting his chest afterwards once again. "Of course, we're not in the hospital. After you fainted, the ride operators were also in panic (especially when you fainted during your fall). They quickly carried you and brought you here. (Wasn't able to notice where we were going for I was panicking as well) But I think this is a room behind the amusement park," Changkyun shrugged, taking a look around the said room. "You know, for staff purposes...? Like for resting and such...?"

"Oh. Is that so?" Wonho replied. "I made quite a commotion, no?"

Changkyun cocked an eyebrow. "You sure did, hyung." And laughed.

"Anyways, let's get out of here," Wonho said, taking Changkyun's hand into his before he pressed down a kiss. "And continue our date."

 

 

 

"I thought you're scared of heights?"

"I am," Wonho gave his younger boyfriend a wink before he pulled Changkyun inside the cab. "But riding a Ferris wheel with your lover is so romantic. I don't want us to miss the experience. So come on!"

 

 

 

"This is so beautiful."

"So you are, Kyunie."

Changkyun smiled before moving his gaze out of the window of the cab as it smoothly moved up, the park shining below them. He could see everything, considering that it was probably the biggest ride in the amusement park. The people below seemed like ants as they reached the top of the ride, and Changkyun let out a soft sound of awe. The view below and in front of him were beautiful and so... so romantic. He shifted his eyes to Wonho, and found the male staring at him.

"What? Is there something in my face?" The older male shook his head with a sweet smile on his face. "What is it then, Hyung?"

"Nothing," Wonho replied. "Just that, I'm so glad that I pushed you off the road that night. If I hadn't pushed you that time..." he reached out to touch the younger male's face. Changkyun was unprepared for the sudden contact that his cheeks immediately turned red. Wonho scooted closer and pecked on Changkyun's lips. "We won't be together like this. I wouldn't be the happiest man I am today."

"H-Hyung," Changkyun bit the insides of his cheeks. If the older male continues with his sweet talk, anytime soon, Changkyun could feel himself combust in too much embarrassment. What's gotten with Wonho hyung?

"I am so lucky that I've met you, Lim Changkyun," the older male continued. Changkyun grew even hotter.

"H-Hyung, s-stop it," he said, already hiding his face with his hands. "Y-you're embarrassing me too much now."

Wonho laughed before he leaned back to his seat. He looked out of the window and the bright blue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter