Realization part 1

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was reminding you everyday that you have to attend today's party with me for the past one week.Now you r saying you can't because you have program with your friends.Did i ever said don't meet up with your friends but i only told you to make sure to keep your time free.It's important.This time i wanted to face  my father,i wanna tell him i am happy with you.But you are not gonna let this happen."Kris was saying these to El."Kris my meet is important too"El said."Not more then mine.You are ditching every party because  you have party of your own.I don't ever say no to you.But can you  be considered for me"?Kris replied in frustration.  I am considered enough to live with a divorcee."El said."Are you pitying me?Are you doing me favour?"Kris said."If that's you think"El said & leave the place.Kris was so frustrated that he wanna break something but couldn't found anything to destroy.

 

 

In the party :

Kris was talking with few people when someone said "Kris why are you alone?I heard you long lost gf is back & you are with her.Where is she?"Kris just smiled & excuse himself.

After few minutes he saw his father walking towards him with a mild smile."How are you son?"He asked."I am good & you"?Kris asked. "As long as you are happy i am good too.Smile more son.Where does my son's smile run away?Be happy"He said."I am fine dad ,don't worry too much"Kris said.His father patted him & left.

 

There relation became somehow  ok after Ana left.Kris thought may be his father will be angry towards him but he didn't say anything when he got to know that Ana left.May be some how Ana did manage his father.He knew that by heart.Otherwise his father wasn't someone who can easily accept what he did.He signed & went to the bar.

 

While drinking he saw couple was arguing.The girl was saying "How many time i have to tell you not to drink more then 1 glass until you're ok?It's harmful for you dear.Please stop drinking for your health sake.I swear to god if i watch you to vomiting after reaching home & i have to clean those then i am done with our marriage."The boy replied "I can handle myself very well don't interfere"."Look who is talking."The girl said sarcastically."Don't mock me ,don't forget you are my arranged wife.""I can never forget that.Just don't waste yourself for your ex.If you are going to do it tonight i am gonna leave you here.GO drink now see as if i care anymore."The girl said & left.The boy went to the bar again.

Kris thought the boy wasn't different from him.He & Ana was like that too.Ana...He sighed.

After one hour when he was leaving the party he saw that girl was carrying his husband with much difficulty & saying "I should have left,why can't i leave this idiot".Watching her struggling Kris asked her " do you need help?"."No it's ok i can manage." The girl said."I insist"Kris said & helped him to take him to their car.

After settling him in the car the girl said thanks to him.But kris suddenly asked "if you don't mind can i ask you a personal question?"The girl hesitate but said yes anyway."Sorry I didn't intend to hear you guys but why don't you leave your husband if he doesn't love you?" The girl said "I want but i can't until he officially let me go.""Do you love him?I think i am right.Why do you girls love people  like us?you know i had an arrange marriage.My wife loved me but i got us a divorce & get back to my ex at the end she left me without saying anything but happy wishes.We guys don't deserve girls like you."Kris answered frustrating way." "Can i ask you a question?"the girl said."sure go ahead"Kris replied.

 

"Did you ever like your wife?Are you happy now?"she asked.

"Even If i am not happy i can't go back to the time."Kris replied & she nodded & said "i got it.like your wife did if i feel like he can be happy with someone elss i will left"."Btw what's your name?.I feel relieved to talk with you.It's been a long time that i can talk about my wife." "Choikhyun imnida.Btw you said your wife but basically she isn't anymore.So i guess you also can't move on fully.""I am Kris.I don't know but i wish i could have seen her after this long."May be one day.B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter