Daily life

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                                                                            When Kris reached the resturant he saw Ana was already there talking with them."What's so important to talk about? They look serious".He thought ."Hyung you are already here. Ok so the thing i was telling that there was a girl who used to like kai & kai being kai always avoided this kind of things.But the girl was stubborn & created a lot of problem.So one day Kai got angry & told her to stop bothering him.So the girl left but recently she is back saying she is pregnant with Kai's baby.But we all know it is next to impossible but she said she has prove & show us ultra sound reports.Being boys we don't understand a word though.She said she will go public if Kai is not ready to date her.But as we know it's wrong we can't do it.If she goes public we know she will be prove wrong but it also damage Kai's reputation. "Tao said."Noona trust me i don't want any kind of scandal.I ant a clear record otherwise my parents will kill me.They let me dance in one condition that i will do well in academic life too.It's so nerver wrecking.I don't want  school authorities knows about it.It will create a mess.We want to handle it peacefully."Kai said."Oh my baby you suffered a lot.Come noona will hug you.So troublesome isn't it.& I am proud that you three are  awesome friends,helping each others.Don't worry i will visit your versity tomorrow.Just bring the girl to me.Problem will be solved."Ana said to them."We ,your brother's can solve the problem easily.We can deal with this.You guys could asked help from us."Kris said."Oh yeah we asked you guys,then you all can solve the problem easily but next day it will be in newspaper"Sehun said.'Yah we are not that dominating."Kris said."Says that who will be in news every alternate days'Tao said."Ok guy's stop.Let's eat.My treat ok"Ana said."No when your husband is here so it's his treat."Kai said"Aish this guy who say i will feed you guy's"?Kris joked."Hyung you are older.So your responsibity is to take care  of your wife & brother's."Tao said."Ok eat now idiots"Kris said.

"Ok guy's pick me up tomorrow"Ana said when they finished eating."I will go with you tomorrow no but or if"Kris said."Ok as your wish".Ana said."Then we don't need to pick you up noona,come with your husband"Sehun said.Ana awkwardly nodded."See you guy's.Bye."They said bye and left.There left Kris & Ana awkwardly standing there."How can i get a taxi now?"Ana thought.When she  was trying to look for a taxi then kris called her &asked her "where are you going?""umm looking for taxi "she answered."Wae aren't you going home? Then come with me, i am going too. kris said to Ana."Are you sure"?Ana asked kris."Do you want me to write it on a stamp paper?"as Kris said & rolled his eyes."Oh ok"Ana was surprized,who wouldn't be?That person wouldn't talk without need but here he was giving her lift without asking.She should be surprized.But she was somehow happy too."Atleast he accept me as human"Ana thought.

 

In the car it was an awkward situation.Both of them were silent."How  can this girl stayed home alone this whole month?I almost died in boredom in a day"Kris thought.

"How was your day?Did you eat at home or you were out?"suddenly Ana asked.She thought as usual he will avoid her question.But surprizingly he answered her."Yeah i was at home"He didn't even know why he was talking with her politely,even answered her question?But truth to be told he wanted to talk with her."So what are you planning for tomorrow?mind to share."Kris asked."I will not do anything,Will just give her a piece of my mind".Ana answered."Then it will be a show time.Looking forward to watch it".Kris answered."The girl is not that bad atleast the way i thought.She geniuenly love them".What i should n't think like that.I hate her.I think i ate something wrong for talking like that.Kris thought."Did he ate something wrong.Why he is so good with me?I SHOULDN'T LET MY GUARD OFF"Ana thought at the same time.

"Do you need anything else?"offering him a glass of water when they returned home.Kris said no."Then Good night.Remember about tomorrow."she said & left.

In the room she thought what a day was today.Yesterday he brought a girl & today he acted so nice."What was he actually wants?Does he wants to play with my emotion?Is he wants to see when i will break down?If that bring it on.I won't be bother.I am strong enough"Ana thought & slept.

No one could blame Ana for not trusting kris's genuine act.All her life she had trust issue.

 

Next day when Kris woke up it was already late.He saw Ana was already having her breakfast.He also sat there.Ana was too shocked to see him there."Don't be surprise i don't have time for making or buying anything"Kris said."Did i say you anything?"Ana replied back."Nope but seeing your face i feel like you are going to chocked to death like fish without water."He said & smirked because he knew he left her dumbfounded again.Now this  kind of things make him excited a lot.Knowing that he won t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter