Right thing to do

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's P.O.V:

"I am feeling so numb i really don't know what to do or what to think about anymore.Now i think i remember she wanted to tell me something,i wish i gave her a chance to tell me about this then all of these would have stop.How could i be so damb?How could i do this to her?How could i be so selfish that i give away the person who loved me most!How do i solve this mess?!How do i set everything right!I don't want my baby grow up fatherless but how can i break Elena's heart?How can i stay with her when i want to live with someone else?

I think my friends has lot to answer.It's time they have to face me."

 

"Sehun please can you guys meet me at Luhan's house in an hour?"

"Hyung sure we will be there." Sehun replied.

 

After an hour they were at Luhan's house."Why didn't you guys told me about Ana?How could you guys do this to me?I am going to be a father but I don't even know."Kris said with frustation.

"Would you care hyung?You are the one who left her,why do you bother now?Because of your child? GUESS WHAT SHE WON'T STOP YOU FROM MEETING YOUR KIDS.SO STOP OVER REACTING.HAVE YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH ELENA" Baekhyn said.

Kris couldn't say anything only sigh.

"Hyung look i know you are frustrated,but trust me only you have the solution for this mess.So think what you wanna do.We are here to help you but only when you want our help."Lay said

"I know guys i know."Kris said and sigh.

 

 

"Ana don't take stress,it will be ok.He didn't say anything to you"Kim bum said.

"No oppa you don't know him.I know he will be back.And I don't have any idea what's going on his mind"Ana replied."We will see then when he will come.So don't take stress now it will be bad for babies"

 

At kris's Home:

He was so stressed that he wasn't able to think nor doing anything.Everything was so  messed up that he couldn't even breath.And next to that Elena was nowhere to be seen and her phone was ringing continuously.He had to recieve the call.And after cutting the call he felt some how relieved.May be he found the remedy of his pain.

When he went upstairs to find El he saw she was coming from bathroom.

"Kris you are in my room?Do you need anything?"Elena asked

"Nope i just wanna talk with you Elena.This time we should have a real talk."Kris said.

"What are you gonna talk about?You are scaring me Kris"

"Don't be scared.I just wanna know if your company didn't give you permission to date would you still come back to me?"

"Kris what are you saying.I love..."Kris cut her line before she could finished that." "You don't have to lie you know.I am not judging you or anything.I know you wouldn't.And your phone call confirm my doubt."

*Few minutes earlier*

When he had to recieve her call it's her manager.Before he could say anything she already started to shout "Elena why don't you receive the call?When you become like this irresponsible?Just because company gave you permission to date , it doesn't mean you will do as you want.Don't forget this dating thing is for your career,for your publicity ,don't get too involve.We asked you to appear in public together.When you are planning to do it?Make it quick otherwise your next assignment will be cancelled."She said and cut the call.

"Kris trust me please i can explain everything."El panicked.

"Listen El listen let me talk first.I knew you will always prefer your career before anything.Once you left me alone.You will do it again if time needed it.I am the fool to believe you  love me and i am more idiot to think i love you."Kris said.

 

 

"Kris trust me I do love you.I do.If not i wouldn't be back."Elena said."If you do love me you wouldn't be wait till your company's permission to come back to me..Don't worry I don't hate you.I am rather happy to find out you don't love me the way i thought.Otherwise i would be die at guilt to leave you sooner or later.Because I don't love you the way i thought.Sooner or later we have to part away anyway.Because we can't be in a relationship where there is no love or anything.And specially when i love someone else more then anything"

"You can't be serious?How can you love that low life creature?She ain't even worth to your life.I was also there for you when you needed someone,i was there when everything was happening to you.How can you love her not me when she is here for your money?Not you."Ana said."Look who is talking,You are talking about money when you came back to me for the same reason.And don't dare to insult Ana ,she doesn't deserve your hate.

Ofcourse you were there for me.I do felt i love you because you are a booster of my ego.Whenever i did something right or wrong you always told me i am absolutely right,i can never make mistake.

With Ana i feel assure that even if i do wrong she will be there to tell me i am wrong.She doesn't praise me for being wrong.She jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter