Life with a stubborn lazy man Part 1

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ana's POV:                                                            .:

"From the day we collaborate i don't know if i ever hate cooking  because  we can't return home before 9 & after 9 all i want to sleep like a log.But i don't know from where his majesty picked up the habit of eating home made foods now a days, he can manage lunch but for dinner he needs my cooking.I want to kill him when he wants me to cook for him.But i can't kill him because he always looks like a zombie now a days."

"Yifan i get it you are tired but can you stop being so messy?I am also tired from work if you know that." Ana said."Baby that's why i am asking you to hire a maid & don't get angry with me becuase you are the one who make me like this."Kris answered while eating."Now it's my fault.Yeap obviously you were alive before our wedding, may be it's my fault.& about maid you are the one who hate maid for touching your things.What should i do know to rectify my mistake?Should i divorce you?"Ana replied.

."Ok i am sorry,i will try to act like a human  next time.So don't be so drama queen." Kris replied."You better be otherwise i will leave you"Ana said.""You can't leave me,You love me"Yifan replied."Cheesy aren't we?"Ana replied with smile when Kris kissed him.It's kind of daily routine so it didn't  feel awkward anymore.

 

 

"I am going to submit these reports,so if you guys wanna give yours hand me now."Ana said to her team mates who came with her in Wu enterprise."Ana can you pass this for me?"Zuho said."Yeap no problem at all."Ana replied & went out side of their room which was their temporary office until they were getting their own space in this office.While she was passing she heard some one saying "What the hell that Ana girl think about herself?She thinks she is a geek so she can do whatever she wants to do?She isn't even from our office but already Sir is praising her like no one can work like her.He was scolding us like we always make mistakes but she never did." Ana was only laughed hearing them & leaving the place.

"May i come in?"Ana asked."Didn't i say you don't need my permission to come my room."Kris replied when he saw her."Yifan i am your employee,so i should follow the rules,otherwise people won't follow them."Ana replied."But you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter