Time of life

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A single decision can cause huge impacts on life.The day they decided to continue their relation as friends their life became much easier & much funnier.Everyday Ana didn't need to feel outsider neither she nedded to feel humiliation.Now they talked like there was no tomorrow & whenever they got time they enjoy doing things together.It's became their routine that after they returned to their home they would discuss & talked about their daily life.Kris even started to open up a lot.He even sulked sometimes when there were problems in the office.Then She needed to cheer him up by making his favourite foods.

 

Kris's P.O.V:

"Now a days i feel like i am living a life.I do really looking forward for the time when i will return to my home.The feelings that there are some one who is waiting for you in the home is  surely fascinating.Chating with her,laughing ,watching anything is so fun & refreshing.I feel relieved the time i see her in the kitchen all the time when i come back.The feelings of home is out of world.The way she always asked how's my day? She called to know what i want to eat?.I always eagarly wait for her call & to talk about my day with her.Because she will just listen ,then when i need some comfort she will do it with silly talks.This is how my life is going fine with her.Truth to be told i feel complete.

 

I know i am blessed with lot's of good friends but sometimes everyone needs someone different ,for me it's Ana.She makes me believe i can actually lead my life like a normal people,where i don't need to pretend all the time.I can lead my life freely even after i am a C.E.O."

 

"We always play silly things which each other.That day when we were walking in the bridge She suddenly wanted to have a race.Who ever gonna win he or she will give others a treat.Not a expensive things but something they will like.Trust me it was epic,i am not gonna say who was the winner.

 

The way she takes care of every things from m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter