Ghost?!!!!!!!!!

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they reached their destination "The Villa of LU's" they were totally exhusted.Though they didnt do anything but chat they were tired.(I dont know how can be they that much of tired but again they are just unpredictable about their mood,so yeah).They just went their rooms & sleeped like a  log.

 

Kris's POV:

I wake up from sleep because i need some water.So i was going to the kitchen.But when i was on the way of kitchen i saw a blur figure of a girl."OMG there are no girl with us.Who is she?Is she is the legendary ghost who loves to eat cake?What should i do?"Kris was so afraid that he even forgot to call someone.All he did chanted god's name."Oh god i dont want to die in the hand of ghost".But when he saw the figure turned her head to his direction he shouted so loud that the whole house awake in a second.

When they reached in the stair they saw fainted Kris.They all laughed so hard they couldnt breath properly when  they heard what happen to kris by the so called ghost girl aka Ana.

 

Ana's POV:

when i reached in the villa it was mid night.Because when i reached in Jeju i had to visit the organizer.I had to know about their whole system.So after that i reached there.I was thirsty so i wnt kitchen for water.I was thinking if i should call sir or what .Then i hear a loud sound."Oh my god what's the sound.There is a figure in the floor. & sir & his friends were there.I described everything & they started to laugh.

 

"Kris wake up now.Its not a big deal""We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter