Getting closer or ?????????

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                       

After that day Kris started to eat breakfast with her.Though he reasoned out that "if he is always going to  eat breakfast in office it will start a rumor & he doesn't want it now.He doesn't have time for cooking too.So he has to eat her prepared breakfast".Ana didn't mind.At least those food weren't wasting any more.

But he did back with few girls in their home.Though Ana did understand why he did it.His so called revenge.But she didn't understand even after her answer why he brought them here.Yes Ana did feel that her heart crushed every moments when she saw it,but she wouldn't express it.But she was amazed when he stopped bringing girls one day.She actually couldn't understand what was going on his mind.Nevertheless she was happy.Atleast he stopped his dirty tactics & unknowingly reduced her pain.

 

Kris P.O.V:

"yes i started to eat her cooking.I was tired of cooking everyday &i had perfect aliby for that.Work load could be used as greatest excuse ever.So i used the same.Even after our little chit chat in the car  i thought if i brought girls continuously she will break down one day.So everytime i tried to have my mind wandered what will she do tomorro?will i ever see her cry?will i ever see her crushed ego?But alas i never saw anything like that.Everytime after the night she would pretend like nothing happen.After few times i also felt exhusted bringing the ,because i couldn't enjoy my night all thanks to Ana, my thought were always filled with her unknown expression or reaction.So when i understood that it wouldn't be work out for me, i stopped." 

 

They were having breakfast when Ana said "I will be late again.""This girl is coming back late this days.What is she doing till late night?"Kris thought."What are you actually doing at late night"Kris finally asked."Why?Are you worrying for me?"Ana said teasingly."Who says about worrying?I just wanted to know if you are having any affair behind my back?Don't even think about it.It will ruin my life.If you want to love some one do it after 9 months."Kris said."Oh i don't have any right to love anyone when i am still married with you but you can bring girls right Yifan?"Ana said."Now you are even talking back?I can do anything ,it's my house where you are living right now."Kris said."I can't even have any right over anything right.Ok then stay in your house.I am going first.& Don't worry even after this humiliation i will come back here.Only enine months left right.For nine months".She said & left.

"Did i went overboard this time?I never saw her this angry.Never mind.I don't care too."He said to himself & ate his remainning food.He loved her food,no way he would  left without finishing.

"How dare he is? Thinking that i am cheating behind  his back.I hate him so much really.But i shouldn't reacted like this.Argh so frustrating."She was blabbering on the way of her office."Alright only  a day left,then everything will go back to normal,i will be back on time"While thinking this & that her phone rang."Yes Oppa ,i will be there on time,& i will bring everything for the final touch,but make sure you are on time.Waiting for someone is boring ok.Oppa i already reached.Bye now."She said entered her office.

 

While driving Kris was thinking "What is she actually doing this days?Is it some kind of project work?Only Luhan can answer it.I better call him".

."Bro what's up!How are you?"he asked."i am ok.What happen to you?you never called me at this time before"Luhan said in phone."Nope nothing.i was just missing you.Come home someday.Btw how's your work?Any new project?"Kris asked."I am good,only finished a project week ago.Now we are free.We are having rest time."Luhan answered."Then let's meet this weekend"Kris said."Ok done. bye "Luhan said & cut the line.

"Then what is she actually doing?May be something at the orphanage.But why i am feeling anxious & curious at the same time.May be because of breakfast.Her breakfast always drives me crazy.Everything is her fault" he said & left for his meeting.

 

At the night time Kris went his favourite restaurant to eat his dinner. He was furious knowing that his usual place was already booked.He was a regular customer here for his whole lifetime.This was the place where he came with his mom & dad as a family for the last time.It was a happy day in his life.So he always came here for some peace.

"Sir you didn't reserved your place  today,& you don't come everyday now a days"the staff said to him."If you don't mind we can arrange another place for you"manager told him."Nope i want that place"Arrange it for me"Kris said."Actually sir there is a person who booked the whole floor,may be he wants to propose his girl friend,So i hope you understand."Ok then let me use the corner room of the floor.Kris said." They said ok to him & he followed them but when he was acrossing the door he was stunned hearing a familiar voice & he didn't believe what he was watching with his own eyes & what he was hearing by his own ears.A boy was freaking proposing his lawfully wedded wife.

"Will you marry me?"A foreigner korean looking man was proposing Ana."Yes Oppa!I am so happy,it feels like my dream is coming true"she said & hugged the man."You must be very happy then"that person said.Without watching any farther Kris left the place.

At home he was waiting for his wife with fury."How dare she is?Accepting others proposal while she is already married & she is the one who always talk about morality.Two faced people."he thought.

 

When Anna came back with a happy face she saw her husband was looking like a green monster.She wondered what happened,but then she heard something uncalled "So decided to come back after being a .Seriously what kind  are you?& like you don't deserve to be wife of someone.You talk about morality,& same time yourself around.All women are same.Hertless,cruel,cheater."When he looked up he saw for the first time his wife was crying infront of him.He scoffed "Now you are crying.How shameless  you can be?"

"What did i do that you call me names now?"Ana asked between her sobbing."You dare to ask?One marriage isn't enough for you ,You want to get married without divorce? Does the man know you are two timing?"Kris said."Without hearing any explanation you reached the conclusion?I can give you a legit explanation but i won't give you that.You don't deserve it.About two timing ,you & i don't share any relationship according to you.so even if i am havingg affair it won't be two timing"Ana answered."What kind of explanation you can give me?You want to tell whatever i saw back there was a lie.We are married & i have a reputation to keep.If anyone saw you there it will harm me too."Kris said.

"Nope it would have give you a easy way to get rid of me.You wouldn't even have to wait for nine months.So why do you care?"Ana said & left.

 

"Why did he actually furious?She was right but it doesn't matter.She cheated on him & she doesn't have any right to be happy"That's thing he was thinking.

But why did he actually care?

 

 

Ana's P.O.V:

"He is finally successed.He can watch my crying face now.Why he thinks so low of me?He could have just asked me."

"The person from eariler is Erik.My bestest friend along with Hana & Uee Ara.They helped me to survive.He is like my own brother whom i can trust.Erik is one year older then me.He is actually Ara's boyfriend when i first knew him.From that day he always treats me like his own sister, the way Ara treats me like her own little sister.He is  over protective over me.He & Ara need to live UK for now on because Erik's family & bussiness is there.Just because of me they can't leave .They were afraid if they leave what will happen to her.They even opposed her marriage with Kris because they didn't know him yet.How can they agreed with this?But finallyagreed because of my family .They couldn't attain my wedding because of they were over seas & there was a huge problem which needed to solve..Now i want them to have their own happy life without thinking me first.That's why i was helping oppa for his big day.We always call Ara like 'you' not Uee.May be that's why Yifan misunderstood me.Erik & Ara thinks i am happily married.Oppa want me to bring Yifan there.How can i bring him there?"Ana thought.

 

The whole week was awkward for Kris.He never found Ana in their breakfast table.There was always foods but the person wasn't there.Think about it he almost didn't see her face in whole week.

When he expected as usual empty table & lonely breakfast but much to his thought Ana was there preparing the table."Good morning"Ana greeted."Are you talking to me?'Kris said."Nope the ghost behind you"Ana answered."Oh My God where?'Kris almost jumped out from there.It was so funny to watch that Ana was really laughing.By hearing her laugh he realized he was being fooled again.

"Umm i have something to say you.More like i have a request from you"Ana said while eating."What? you want me to introduce myself as your brother to your new would be husband"Kris answered.He was not going to let this go easily.Again much to his surprised Ana didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter