Revenge for nothing

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                 It was almost one month that both of them are married.Kris always avoid Ana like she wasn't even exist.They never ate any kinds of meal together.Ana always tried to make conversation but Kris didn't bother to hear her out.But one day she was davestated when she saw Kris came back with a girl & he had with her infront of her eyes.

Incident of that day:

Kris's P.O.V:

"Every morning i have to see her irratating face who always asked me eat breakfast though she knows i will not eat that.Today i have to meet my father.I hate to do it.He always tries to interfere in my life though he always says he is concern for me but i know he only wants to control my life".

when he reached in the office there was ton of files in his table.When he finally finished it ,it was almost lunch time when he had to meet his father.

"Hi son,how's your life?I heard you are not going to club any more.That's good.I knew Ana can change you for better.I am so proud of you because you are treating her well"his father said."So how's going the new project?I hope they are profitable".......

"What did my father says?She can change me for good?She can control me?I am treating her well?What kind of joke it is? Why she praised me to my father?Does she pity me?I don't want that.I don't want her pity.I will show her who is the boss.No one can mess with THE WU YIFAN.My father was blabbering nonsense & i only nod my head because i was thinking how can i break her down, torture her mentally in that extent that she can't even has the courage to talk good things about me.& I know exactly what should i do."I didn't want to be an evil but she makes me do this things ."

Ana's P.O.V:

She was back from her office as usual.When she was doing her left over work she heard the "click" sound from the door.When she turned her head to greet but she saw that "her husband" was kissing a girl like there was no tomorrow.Though she was surprised,hurt,hell who  won't be hurt?May be they are not typical couple but he should atleast respect her as a human."I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter