Friends?!!!

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                               

 

When they reached  their destination they saw everyone was already there ,creating havoc!"Seriously Yifan's friends are louder  then the kids."Ana thought.

"Hi Noona!!!!!Look What Erik Hyung gives us?"Xiumin said."Oppa i thought you are older then him".Ana said."So what,I love to call him hyung"Xiumin said."Ok what is the thing he brought for you?"Ana ASKED."It's new  SONY PS 5 ISN'T IT COOL!!!!!!!!!! everyone shouted together."We all have one"Lay said."I think they started love Erik more then us ,Yifan."Luhan said while looking at his new toy."Btw Erik where is mine?Yifan's question surprised Ana."The great Yifan was asking for a Toy from someone else"Ana thought.

"You won't get any.Hyung didn't brought anything for you"D.O answered."Why  can't i  have any?I want my one"Yifan said while pouting."DID HE JUST POUT,SULK & WHINING OVER A TOY?HE CAN BUY THE WHOLE DAMN COMPANY!IF ONLY I COULD FILM THIS MOMENTS"Ana thought.

"Guys don't bully my brother in law!Erik bought for every one.Give him his one Oppa"Ara said to Erik.

"Yes i love you Erik.I wanted to buy this one but i was always stuck with works.But now i will rule the world!"Kris said excitedly."Let's have a 2-2 game."Kris said."Sorry Hyung we promised the kids to play with them."Kai said.

"Guy's did you thank Erik for his presents?"Suho asked."Thank you Hyung.You are the best"They all said in unison.

 

"Aren't they just adorable!You are so lucky Ana.Your in laws are surely awesome people."I know right.I am very thankful for that."Ana said.

 

"Guy's don't play inside ,Girl's too, out".Hana said."Before that drink your juice first ,then go out."Ana shouted from the kitchen."Ok HANAMA,ANAMA"kIDS & FAKE KIDS BOTH SHOUTED HAPPILY."From when "Ana & Hana become ANAMA,HANAMA TO YOU TOO"."everyone from here calling them this.

Why don't you call AraMa that way?"Sehun asked Erik."You want me to call my wife Mom!!!!!!Sehun you are so funny.iI will definitely call her that after few months."Erik replied."ERIK DON'T TALK LIKE THAT INFRONT OF KIDS"Ara scold him."Ok i won't sorry baby"Erik said."Showoff!Let my Boyfriend come i will do it too."Hana replied."Jealous much."Ana said."Your husband is here too.That's why you are sooo happy.My one is always late"Hana said sulkingly.

"Can any one tell me what is Ana MA,HANAMA,ARAMA"kRIS ASKED."Kids here called this 3 girl's like that.They call them Ma"Xiumin answered."OHH.Btw you guys know everything then why i am the one who is alien?."Because you are the one who comes from Galaxy.Dumb alien."Chen said."How could you call your Dad dumb?Suho Why don't you teach him manners?"kRIS SAID."Teach him when you learn some"Suho answered."Suho you are going to die."Kris said."Ana please save me from this giant."Suho said as he  hide behind of Ana's back."Why you are hiding behind my wife.?Act like a man."Kris said."Did he justcall me his wife?"Ana thought.

 

 

"GUYS OUT NOW"As Hana said everyone left the place.

 

 

Kris's P.O.V :

 

"The more i see more i feel like Ana is such a wonderful girl.How lovely she is.I salute her to accomplised too many things in few years only.How hard was that to continue a orphange,as well as study & everything in such a young age.As a human she is such a wonderful person.I always thought my wife should be the person who will treat my friends like hers but here she treats them like her own brothers.No i am not in love with her.I am just appreciate this person.I feel ashamed the way i treated her."Kris thought he saw Ana was playing with a kid.

 

"Jonghyun Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are finally here.Hana was missing you like crazy."Ana said when she saw a man entering in the house."You didn't miss me?"he said while hugging her."I miss you so much.It's been a while."ANA REPLIED."Sorry i was busy.I miss you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter