Death For A Certain 'Evil Maknae'

Rules Within The 'Super Dorm' [Hiatus]

 

007. Rule #6: Giving Zhou Mi extra credit cards isn’t exactly good for both his mental and physical health.

(A/N again, my provided audio is optional ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUzikzNQP1o SHINee's Always Love)

-Jae Mi POV-

What if he tells the rest of Super Junior my secret? Will they hate me for lying about my age? Do they care that much about my age? How did he even find out my real age anyways, by stalking? Will I not be able to live with my brother any more for lying?

I felt stung as a little contact came in touch with my cheeks. I looked up and saw a little smile hanging limply off his lips, and his thumb trailed off my face, taking along my tears.

He gently held me in a hugging position, and used a finger to twirl away my hair blocking my field of view.

“I won’t tell them,” he said defiantly.

He won’twhat?

I looked at him, suspecting his sudden goodwill.

“I won’t tell them, I promise.”

My heartbeat rate slowed down to a normal pace and my breathing evened. Slowly my tense muscles relaxed and I leaned into him, more assured.

He placed one hand on each of my shoulders and turned me around. Then, everything around turned blank as his lips landed on mine.

To be honest it isn’t a kiss. His lips are at a weird angle and I could feel an awkward little - like a vacuum cleaner- at the slight side of my lips.

Okaay?

 

Just as sudden as he did it, the vacuum feel stopped and as he was leaning away, the door opened.

“Kyuhyun? Jae Mi? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS-?!”

 

In a sudden shocking moment Kyuhyun leapt from the floor and taped his hand to his ‘victim’s mouth and I heard some muffled talking.

Then Kyuhyun removed his hand.

“I’m just checking to see if you want anything,” he whimpered.

“Come in and don’t say anything,” Kyuhyun said in a deep low voice and I shuddered slightly. As he and the guy shuffled into view, bathing in the sunlight, I finally saw who it was.

“Henry!” I exclaimed, giving him a high-five. He high-fived me back weakly but stared blankly. I could almost see wheels in his head turning, replaying the awkward walk-in moment.

“Uh, so…what…exactly were you guys doing?” he said, wiping his palms on his jeans. I looked down at my lap. I don’t know what we were doing either…

Sensing awkward silence, Kyuhyun cleared his throat. “She had cream at her lips.”

Henry’s eyebrows knitted slightly and he cocked his head, as if deep in thought.

“I didn’t kiss her or anything! I just helped her get rid of the cream,” Kyuhyun added, protesting innocently. I nodded, my face still burning hot.

Henry shrugged.

“Don’t worry, I don’t really care. But uh, you know who might? Eunhyuk gege,” his eyes grew wide and then he shrugged again and smiled widely at me.

“As long as you’re not like…heavily making out, I’m fine.” He walked out as if nothing happened.

 

“Phew,” Kyuhyun sighed, letting air through his thin pressed lips. “Yeah…” I said awkwardly. Kyuhyun doesn’t seem one bit worried, is he used to randomly… cream off girls’ lips or something?

“No, actually I’ve never dated anyone,” Kyuhyun said, looking at me seriously. Yeah reading my mind is absolutely normal…

“You said your thoughts aloud.” He explained.

“Oh.” Then I processed what he just told me about him never dating anyone.

 

“Really?” I exclaimed, looking at him up and down with disbelief.

“Yeah, you said it out loud, ‘does he always randomly cream off people’s lips?’” he mimicked my thoughts.

“No, I mean really? You’ve never dated anyone?” I said, emphasizing the words never and anyone.

 

“Really. Well…I have, just not…serious relationships. I was sorta, sorta, a player, but also an extremely good student.” He said smugly.

“You? Good student?” my eyes widened.

He looked at me and scoffed. “What, are my looks that deceiving?”

I looked at my socked feet. “Yeah…”

Then his hands squeezed my shoulders again.

“Let’s play a game.”

 

I thought for a while, and then nodded. I mean, after getting the tiny death threat from Henry about Eunhyuk, he wouldn’t do anything bad, would he?

He smiled with satisfaction and his hands fell from my shoulders.

“Tell me things you think about me are true, and I’ll tell you if you got it right.”

 

I thought about it again, and then I smiled widely. “Sounds easy,” I said, and turned to face him, our hands in our laps respectively and sitting across from each other.

“Uh, you were a player.” I said confidently. A player that “wasn’t in serious relationships”.

 

“Not really, just a noona killer,” he shrugged and motioned for me to continue.

“You’re a huge gamer.”

“That’s true, it’s because games are really fun. You know I finally passed that level in Starcraft, because I managed to kill-”

“OKAY NEXT ONE,” I rolled my eyes, saving my own life from a long explanation about a game with stars and crafts.

He mockingly glared at me, then smiled and gestured that he was ready for my next statement.

“You’ve had one-night stands.”

His jaw dropped and he furiously shook his head.

“ANIYO! BELIEVE ME~” he whined, puffing his cheeks with almost no trace of baby fat.

“Horrible aegyo much? You forgot all the techniques I taught you.” I laughed.

“YAH!” he leaped up and tackled me. We rolled on the floor, him throwing me on the bed and then me launching myself to land on his back.

Then we both jumped on Eunhyuk’s bed and he fell, dragging me with him.

“O-oof!” I stumbled and landed on top of him.

He rolled and I landed on the floor beside him, laughing.

“That was fun~!” I exclaimed, giving him a huge excited hug, and all fear of awkwardness evaporated.

 

The door opened for the second time, and this time…thankfully, it was Henry again.

“Aigoo, are you guys already like dating? Each time it seems like I’m intruding, so much guilt.” he complained in English but he had twinkles in his eye.

“No~ it’s just that you guys are having so much fun out there, we’re having some fun too, ourselves.” I explained back in English, the realized how wrong it sounded.

Having fun, by ourselves. Blame my sick mind.

 

“Urgh, get a room~” he laughed and I punched him gently in the arm.

“We are in a room.”

Okay,again that sounded horribly wrong.

 

“AISH, NO ENGRISH!” Kyuhyun complained, sitting on the floor, bored.

“Sorry,” Henry and I said together.

 

“So, what do you need?” I asked, finally remembering to wonder why he was here in the first place.

“Oh, we’re going shopping so you can…y’know, get new furniture, since I heard you’re gonna be living with us for a while.”

“…” I sat in awe, staring up at him.

It was silent as he waited for my response.

 

“WAAAAAHHHH!” I screamed with utter joy.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” Eunhyuk skidded into his room and landed on his knees, kneeling and checking me everywhere, whilst glaring at Henry and Kyuhyun with the corner of his eye.

 

“Don’t know…” Kyuhyun mumbled, but then he looked at me with concern.

“Nothing, nothing! I’m just overly excited,” I shuddered to emphasize my enthusiasm. Eunhyuk smiled with relief.

 

“Well, yeah. We’re all going Christmas and just overall shopping today, I just cleared all schedules with manager hyung.”

“YES! Wait, hyung told us he refused the offer as spokesperson for condoms, right?” Kyuhyun asked, his eyes shining with joy.

“CHO KYUHYUN! DON’T SAY THAT PRODUCT IN FRONT OF MY SISTER!” Eunhyuk shrieked shrilly.

“Sorry!” Kyuhyun screamed back, scared by the sudden noise.

“Oppa, i know what a is, I’m not a baby.” I rolled my eyes and their silliness.

“NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, KYUHYUN?!” Eunhyuk shouted helplessly at the ceiling.

“It wasn’t Kyuhyun, I already know before I came here.” I explained, laughing at the humorous situation. Henry just stood aside, nodding understandingly.

 

“So tell us what it is,” Kyuhyun smirked.

WHAT?

 

“Uhm, well, it’s this protect---” I wasn’t able to finish my explanation because by then Eunhyuk had plastered on hand to my mouth and the other repeatedly hitting Kyuhyun.

“YAH!” Eunhyuk kept shouting.


”sorry, oppa.” I looked at him and he stopped pounding Kyuhyun.

Henry lets out a breath of relief.

“Yeah, do you wanna wear this outfit? Or go put on another one, come meet us when you’re done.” Eunhyuk explained and dragged Kyuhyun and Henry out the room.

 

I sighed and stared at the suitcase in front of me. One main reason I wanted to go shopping is because I sort of need new clothes, my Canadian clothing are either too thick or too thin for Seoul, so they’re stacked in a small suitcase in Osakawith my parents.

Shiiit.

I looked helplessly at my clothes. I only have a few shirts left, the ones that are weather appropriate and older-brother approved (sort of). I was warned by Jessie before I left Canadato not wear any inappropriate clothing in case of misguiding. Then I looked more and realized that unfortunately, I only have the leggings I’m wearing, the jeans I wore yesterday, my pajamas and a pair of freaking shorts.

SHORTS.

Slightly putting together all my clothes, I found a new outfit and smiled at nothing in particular.

I had a white tank top, a black hoodie, and my pair of shorts.

Surprisingly, the shorts actually make the outfit!

Satisfied, I took off my morning outfit and put on the tank top and hoodie. I also found a long grey sweater so I put that on as well, wrapping it securely around my neck. I kept my leggings on so my legs won’t be as cold, and put shorts over it.

(Your outfit:  without the sunglasses haha)

“Oppa? I’m ready,” I swung my one and only bag over a shoulder and peeked into the living room.

“Woah, Jae Mi!” I heard someone exclaim. I looked up.

“Yes, Ryeowook oppa?” I smiled.

“Zhou Mi’s fashion cells probably diffused to your brain, you are so good at wardrobing!” he said, impressed.

My and Zhou Mi’s face blushed. “A-Aniyo~ I just threw together a bunch of shirts and pants.”

“AJAJA~ hurry, let’s goooo~” Donghae said ecstatically, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. I looked back and relaxed when I saw the rest of the members following.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LloLMZlnLXQ Oppa Has Risen (Oppa Oppa) - Eunhyuk and Donghae <3)

I bent down and almost decided to kiss the ground of the mall. Five words that summarize why I am happy to be alive: I.survived. Lee. Donghae’s. Driving.

 

“My driving isn’t that bad,” Donghae protested, pouting. On the side, Ryeowook bent over a garbage can, heaving the cake we just ate.

“Uh, right, hyung.” Siwon said doubtfully.

I looked around the quiet mall. I was born in Seoul.I spent my childhood in New York Cityso I don’t mind crazy shoppers. I spent the other half of my life in Vancouver, so I don’t mind loud noises.

But here in Seoul, there’s none of either. No shoppers pushing shopping carts full of pizzas down the escalator. No loud announcements about weird discounts on neon socks overhead.

It was a mall of silence.

It’s not because there are no loud shoppers, there are no shoppers at all.

“Uh, Eunhyuk oppa?” I pulled on Eunhyuk’s sleeve. Nobody looked worried at all.

“Neh?” he looked down at me, smiling.

“W-why is there no shoppers?”

He looked around as if it was normal.

“Hyung kidnapped us!” Kyuhyun said.

I looked suspiciously at Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

“YAH, EVIL MAKNAE.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

Donghae laughed. “Aniyo, it’s because we sort of reserved the mall.”

“WHAT?!” my eyes widened with surprise.

“Yeah, nobody else can shop here, but all the employees are here in case you need help.” Henry explained to me in English.

“YOU WHAT?!” I was still shellshocked.

“No,” Heechul made an X with his arms.

“People.” Heechul pointed at himself and the members.

“Here.” Heechul then pointed at the ground.

“Yeah…but…woah.” I’m really not used to this idea of having a huge mall all to 13 people.

“It’s so we can shop faster and get out.” Zhou Mi said.

“PSSSH, IT’S BECAUSE MI WANTS TO SHOP EASIER.” Shindong patted Zhou Mi on the back and Zhou Mi pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Here’re your credit cards,” Leeteuk said, pulling out a wallet bulging with silver and gold credit cards.

I started laughing and they all looked at me strangely.

“huh?” Sungmin asked as he received his black credit card.

“Leeteuk sunbaenim keeps the cards for you?” I tried to not laugh. I mean, even my mom trusts me more.

“If you glance at their bills, you’d do the same,” Leeteuk said, laughing.

“Yeah, especially Zhou Mi’s.” Heechul added.

I peered at Zhou Mi. From my perspective he seems responsible when it comes to shopping. He looks like he can control his budget and plan the differences between his needs and luxuries.

 

Looks like I’m wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WAH, ZHOU MI-SSHI YOU RUN TOO FAST,” we skidded down second floor, me chasing after him as he zoomed from store after store.

As I entered the store he just did, he flew out with a new shopping bag and the store owner waving goodbye happily.

I stared after him.

He flew into another shop.

“OMO! Doesn’t this shirt look good, Jae Mi?”

“Uh…you’re wearing a shirt that looks exactly like it, only in white.” I pointed out, laughing.

“I’ll buy this,” he decided.

o.o

 

Eventually we bumped into the rest of Super Junior. Zhou Mi ran to them happily while I almost crawled my way over.

“So, how was bonding with Zhou Mi?” Eunhyuk chirped.

“W-water…” I begged, out of breath.

Sungmin fed me water while he gently patted my head. “It’s okay, we understand.” He said soothingly.

“It’s not Zhou Mi’s fault,” I croaked.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at Zhou Mi but still enveloped him into a hug.

 

We ended up going shopping as 13.

First we went searching for a bed. I only asked for one with a bouncy mattress, and we ended up getting a huge queen bed, but it’s with a bouncy mattress so I’m glad. It was beautiful, with chocolate brown headboard.

That was probably the only furniture I needed, seeing as how I live in Eunhyuk’s room.

We bought a Hello Kitty clock, and went in search of things to decorate the wall with, in a poster shop.

We walked up to the cashier.

“Excuse me do you have any Drake posters?”

“Excuse me do you have any Super Junior posters?”

I asked for Drake but the 12 idiots asked for a poster of themselves?

 

I looked at them, confused. So did the cashier. She looked up and cocked her head and said, “But you are Super Junior…?”

“It’s for her.” Eunhyuk smiled and pointed at me.

“What about Drake?” I asked, hopeful.

She looked through her computer and found the code for the poster. We followed her as she walked down the aisle, checking the code for every five posters.

“Aha~” she pulled out a poster of Drake’s Take Care cover.

“OHMYGOSH ISN’T THAT FOR HIS NEW ALBUM?!” Henry screamed and ran towards it, fanboying.

“YAH IT’S MINE!” the protective fangirl took over and I held it away from Henry.

The rest of the members stared in shock.

“Excuse me, miss, do you have another one?” Henry asked politely with slight accent of aegyo. AISH, THAT HAMSTER, USING CUTENESS TO WIN POSTERS.

The cashier seemed immune to his aegyo and shook her head as she confirmed by looking around the place where we found the Drake poster.

“Sorry, I think that’s our only one.”

 

“Mehrong~” I stuck my tongue out, gingerly hugging the poster tight. Eunhyuk’s eyes were bugging out, whereas Heechul was fanboying in a corner over…uh, himself.

 

“Wookie~ do I look good in this photoshoot?” he asked, pointing at a poster.

“Neh, hyung.” Ryeowook laughed and returned looking through girl group posters.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun flipped through the gaming posters, exclaiming and ooh-ing over every one, babbling to Yesung about how he passed each and every level, as Yesung squealed over posters of…turtles.

 

I suddenly feel 100 times more normal, and I don’t know if I should be sad or happy.

Henry took the chance to steal the poster away from me while I glazed at the members.

“Hey!” I shouted, and chased after him.

“Fine, fine. I’ll get another poster.” He pouted and returned to the cashier and asked for someone else.

 

As he looked dreamily and the poster, I walked near him, trying to see who it was.

“No peeking at my love~” he sang lustfully.

“Psh, nobody can beat Drake.” I rolled my eyes.

“Aigoo, you did not just challenge my baby,” Henry’s eyes narrowed and I laughed.

“Your baby? Who? Justin Beiber?” I mocked. (A/N no offense to Beliebers, I love Justin Bieber at times.. )

He looked at me in mock anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we left the poster store, everybody had at least one poster, all humming and dancing hyperly.

I kept my Drake poster close to my chest in case Henry was lying about not stealing my poster.

Henry, on the other hand, ended up with having three posters. I laughed and joined him as he started singing random English songs and the rest of the members looked at us as if we were crazy, and just muttered random lyrics under their breath.

 

When we got home, it was already dark outside. I immediately put my Hello Kitty clock on the floor beside my sleeping bag. I’d have to sleep on the floor a bit longer since they didn’t send the bed today. Then I ticked up my Drake poster and decided to see Henry’s room to satisfy my curiosity.

I knocked on the door and Henry shouted, “Come in~”, so I pushed open the door. He was on his bed, his eyes lingering on his new posters on the ceiling.

I bounced on his bed and looked up.

 

Jdksfla;fjasd;fj;asdfjasdkjjajsdfasdfj;sd

WHAT THE HECK?

On the ceiling were three posters, each respectively holding the face and body of three different American idols.

Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, and Jason Mraz.

“You’re a Little Monster?!” I blurted.

“No Jae Mi, I’m absolutely not, that’s why I have two awesome posters of Mother Monster on my ceiling,” Henry rebuked sarcastically.

“Jason Mraz?” I questioned.

“His voice, his lyrics…and I’m Yours.”

“I know, the lyrics to I’m Yours is so sweet,” my eyes glazed.

“I know, sometimes I wish I have the courage to sing his lyrics to a girl.”

“I’m absolutely not a girl,” I rolled my eyes.

He looked at me, then realized what I was referring to.

 

“Erm…” Henry paused, then he started singing.

“So I won’t hesitate, no more, no more, it cannot wait, I’m sure.

There’s no need to complicate, our time is short,

This is our fate, I’m …” he sang smoothly, and my heart melted.

“Your--- I’M BEAUTIFUL IN MY WAY, CAUSE GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES, I’M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY!”

Siwon shouted “AMEN!” from outside and I laughed.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k River Flows In You by Yiruma. beautiful music . )

My phone rang and I rushed out of Henry’s room, jumping over a bag of clothes.

 

“Hello?”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAMIE, HAPPY BIIRTHDAY TO YOU!”

“Thank you so much, Jess! I can’t believe you remembered,” I sniffed.

“Of course I did! What kind of unnie would I be if I forgot? But you reminded me, didn’t you?” she laughed.

“I did?” I asked.

“Yeah, you texted me and asked what day it is tomorrow.” She said, now confused.

“I didn’t! I went to sleep almost immediately after our phone call. I went to finish watching an episode with oppa and then went to sleep.”

“B-but I got the text right after you left!”

“Oh, don’t stress it, I bet it’s one of the losers.”

“Losers? YOU MEAN SUPER JUNIOR! OMG who’s the hottest up close?” she sang and screamed and shouted.

“Aigoo, calm down. They’re all…hot?” It was awkward for me to call them as hot when I’ve been looking at them as brothers all day.

“JAE MI! COME OUT AND HAVE DESSERT!” I heard someone call.

“Jess, I have to go. Thanks again for wishing me happy birthday!” I smiled.

“Don’t worry about it. The rest of the girls said Hi. Uhm, so did he.”

Hesaid Happy Birthday to me? My heart lifted and then I swallowed. No, we’re over

“Tell them I said thank you. Bye Jess.”

I hung up and looked at my iPhone texts, flipping through Messages.

 

December 7th. 2011. 10:58 PM

Hey~

December 7th.2011. 11:00 PM

Hey! I’m so excited for your birthday!!!

December 7th.2011. 11:03 PM

My birthday?

December 7th. 2011. 11:04 PM

Your 19th birthday! Tomorrow! Well, 2 days in Canada. Did you forget your own birthday?

December 7th.2011. 11:04 PM

19th?

December 7th. 2011. 11:05 PM

Yeah, your 19th, probably 20th in Korea. J

December 7th. 2011. 11:05 PM

Oh! Okay, bye!

I reached the bottom of the conversation and placed my phone on my sleeping bag.

Raging, I stormed into the kitchen and glared until I found my victim, ‘innocently’ eating an egg tart.

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Anneyonghaseyo! jygminthecube imnida ~ or you can call me Emii , that's fine with me (: 

DUNDUNDUNDUN whos this guy that's always making Jae Mi feel down and sad? you'll find out :D

im still deciding about other SM artists appearance , but right now im enjoying EunHae's Oppa Oppa! its so catchy and retro~ i showed my friend their performance on music bank and we had a bet if she'd have the song stuck in her head . I WON (:

power of eunhae right there haha . 

so much y hip swaying ~ thank you for reading and i hope you have a great day (its night here in canada ^^) 

heres a link for Henry singing Im Yours if you Strings or ELFs or wahtever wanna watch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts25M8M00Ps