One Two Three Four Thirteen Brothers

Rules Within The 'Super Dorm' [Hiatus]

 

Rule #1: Don’t mention that you’re in love with Siwon’s abs…when Siwon is present.

(A/N Listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrbdmY8Urps, your outfit : http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv9w6uoVLd1r4ikoxo1_500.jpg )

 

“A-aniyo, I think I messed up…I-I only have one brother.” I stuttered, trying to keep my face from blushing. Never mind, it flamed up with embarrassment anyways.

They all stared at me curiously and amusingly. I turned to walk away when one of them grabbed my wrist.

 

“Yah, I need to get my beauty sleep, so get in the van, we’ll get you to our dorm, kay? Don’t be such a baby.” He glared at me.

 

My height seemed to shrink and I gulped. Okay, if they really are telling the truth and I really do have to live with them, the idea of living with this guy is sorta scary.

 

“Hyung, don’t scare my sister~” a blonde guy stepped forward and gently pushed the rude and scary man aside. He gave me a one-armed hug and whispered comfortingly to me.

“Hey, Jae Mi. I’m your brother. Trust me; I’m not lying. Come with us to the dorms, arasso?”

I pulled back and stared at him. Looking at him is almost like looking in the mirror, but except for that…How come he looks so familiar? I can’t tell where I’ve seen him before, but I know his face from somewhere. Aish, it’s so frustrating! I just can’t put a name to his face~!!

 

I nodded. I don’t know why I believed him, but there’s something about him that tells me he isn’t lying.

So like the stupid girl that I am, I followed him and the rest of the guys in sapphire blue to their huge black van.

I still don’t see what’s so unique about my oppa. To be honest, which one is my oppa? There are around five people that came to pick me up, and two of them already mentioned that they’re my brothers.

 

The drive to the dorm was fascinating. I was completely enchanted and forgot the fact that there were strangers next to me. As the van rushed through the night, I looked with an open mouth at everything, the bright neon karaoke signs, the stands selling midnight snacks, the beautiful blossoming trees above the sidewalk that’s shimmering with absent rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They live in the luxurious penthouse of a tall, fancy apartment. The lobby floors are carpeted with cream colored carpets and huge oil paintings hang on the wall. As we stepped in the elevator, I even marveled at the advertisements on the sides, reading them to practice my Hangul.

 

The mean person that wanted his beauty sleep scoffed and rolled his eyes. Seeing that from the corner of my eyes, my heart dropped and I lowered my head in embarrassment. Yah, you’re acting like too much of a little kid, I scolded myself, it’s like you’ve never been to the big cities.

We stepped out at the top floor and then unlocked the door into the penthouse.

 

“OH MY SISTER OF FISH STICKS~!” I exclaimed in English. Everywhere there were trophies, awards, and there’s this huge russet brown sofa that just looks so welcoming.

Mr. Rude& Mean guy stomped into a room and slammed the door. I collapsed on the floor and looked around helplessly.

 

A half- man, no, a hot half- man with abs walked out of the kitchen, holding a bowl of strawberry ice cream.

 

Don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream…

He bent down in front of me and smiled. “Hey, you’re Hyukkie’s sister right? Aigoo, you’re so cute~!” he reached out and pinched my cheeks gently.

I just nodded, and before I could say anything, Mr. Blonde walked in with my luggage.

 

“YAH, LEE DONGHAE, GO PUT ON A SHIRT! DON’T SCAR MY LITTLE SISTER!”

The man in front of me jumped back and fell. “Uhm, I’m sorry for his behavior…” I mumbled and extended a hand for him to take. He looked like a surprised puppy, his eyes wide with innocence and his mouth slightly in a pout.

 

After he stood up, he bowed apologetically, making sure to cover everything above his torso. “I’m sorry for not wearing a shirt.”

“A-aniyo~! I’m sorry for…being a girl?” I answered. I’m not sure why else I should be sorry for, but anything to have a conversation with him!

 

Just then Mr. Blonde smiled widely at me and cupped his hands on his mouth. “YAH HYUNGS! GET OUT AND MEET MY DONGSAENG.”

Okay, I’m starting to think that he’s my real brother. And I’m thankful. He seems normal. ^______^

 

Oh. My. Dancing. Puppies.

Around 10 doors opened and one or two men came out from each one. At last when everyone is gathered in the living room, I stood on tip toes and counted everybody.

 

12. Freaking. Hot. Korean. Men. In. Front. Of. Me.

My mind turned blurry, and then focused on one of them. The especially tall guy, wearing a tight shirt that just about reveals enough to kill a girl.

 

HOW COME HE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR TOO?! I squinted at him, then opened my eyes, and walked further to look at him. Is he…are they…?

They all gathered together and my brother stood beside me. “These are the people currently in my group. Wait, did umma mention that I’m in a K-pop group?” he looked at me with huge eyes.

“Yes. No. Uh, I’m not sure?” I asked.

 

My mind is all woozy from trying to remember where I’ve seen a few of these people.

He looked at me strangely, but then smiled.

“Well, anyways, I’m your REAL brother, Eunhyuk. But my birth name is Hyukjae. Eunhyuk is my stage name.”

I hugged him tightly. “THANK GOD YOU’RE MY REAL BROTHER! I WAS SCARED THAT HE IS MY BROTHER.”

They all looked at me as if I’ve lost my mind. Then a guy that looks really friendly snapped his fingers and said, “Oh! I think she means Heechul hyung.”

 

So his name is Heechul? Hmm…from his name I’d think he’d be a really nice and pretty guy, yet he’s everything but nice.

 

Heechul cleared his throat and rolled his eyes. I hid a bit behind Eunhyuk. I don’t know why, but I was starting to quiver of fear. I always depend on first impressions, and ours wasn’t that great. I had a feeling that this is not the guy to piss off.

Eunhyuk stood up before anybody else could speak. He smiled widely at me (oh man, he loves to smile) and pulled me in front of him.

 

“Guys, this is my sister, Lee Jae Mi. She’s gonna be…living with us from now on. Mi, say Hi to my friends… your brothers.”

Wah~ my heart is swelling and I feel like floating~ my oppa already has a nickname for me. I feel luckier by the moment, and I wasn’t even disrupted by the fact that Heechul is one of my ‘brothers’.

 

“Hello~ my name is Lee Jae Mi, and I’m 21.” I blurted out a fake age and crossed my fingers.

I’ve always been treated like a baby, because of my face. I have a really immature face for my age, and although people love it and call me cute, I’ve always wanted a different image. And this is my chance.

“21?” the guy with abs, Donghae, I think, peered at me. “N-neh.” I nodded nervously.

“Wah, I’d think you’re a bit younger~!”

I blushed. Why’s he making my heart beat so fast?

Eunhyuk pulled me away from Donghae and said loudly, “So, hyungs, introduce yourself.”

The kind mature guy that first spoke to me at the airport stepped up.

 

“I’m Leeteuk, leader of this bunch of monkeys and I’m 28 this year. My sister is so cute~!” yes, and his dimples are even cuter… I gave him a big hug to show him I like him. He seems responsible and nice. Thank god there’s someone in charge of these people.

 

Then Heechul stepped up. “I’m Kim Heechul, the prettiest flower you can find. I’m also 28 but I bet you can’t tell.” He said arrogantly. I jumped back a bit. “Yes, sunbaenim.” I mumbled quietly and bowed 90 degrees.

Man, he scares me.

 

“HI CUTIE~ I’m Yesung, and I’m 26 this year! You might hear me sing at really random times, and I love turtles!”

I smiled shyly at him to express that I accept the fact about him loving turtles.

 

He wasn’t making any move to back off and stared at me with a hurt look. I looked back blankly.

“Yah, hyung, I wanna introduce myself too!” I heard someone complain, but Yesung shook his head. “She didn’t hug me yet!”

I laughed and stepped forward to give him an awkward hug. He squeezed the air out of me, but I like his enthusiasm.

Oh, what am I saying, I even sound 21 now =. =

 

Speaking of enthusiasm, here’s someone with lots of it…

A big guy walked out and immediately embraced me. “OMO! YOU ARE THE CUTEST SISTER EVER~ I could just eat you up! I’m Shindong. ^_____^”

I laughed and patted his back, but I was also scared. Eat me up…?

 

“Hello, I’m Sungmin oppa, I’m 25 turning 26.”

“REALLY?!” I blurted. Oops, it’s just that he’s so…baby faced, like me. And he’s so nice and polite.

“Yep, surprising, huh? I guess our ages are both misjudged by our names.”

I nodded happily. Yay, common ground already! :’)

 

“Hey baby sis! I’m Donghae, as you already know. And I went to put on a shirt just for you!” he gestured proudly at his shirt.

 

I laughed, and there’s a happy feeling in my stomach that we’ll become good friends.

Someone departed from the crowd and ran for the washroom or the kitchen or somewhere, saying that he’ll be back.

“Hello, I’m Ryeowook. I make the meals in this house and do morning calls, but tell me and I’ll extend sleeping time just for you.”

YAY! I love sleeping, so thank god he does the morning calls, not Heechul. I shivered at the thought of what Heechul might do to me if he’s waking me up…

 

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, nicknamed the Evil Maknae. Watch your back, lil sista.” He grinned smugly at me.

Hehe, I like evil, I’ve been known for pulling really good pranks before, and my best one is playing dead. Guess Mr. Cho has competition >:D

“I’m Zhou Mi, from China.” A tall guy said in an accented voice. “I like your clothes!” I said brightly.

“Really? I could take you shopping, that’s one thing I can do without speaking horrible Korean!” he said in a bubbly tone. YAY, I LIKE HIM ALREADY.

 

Another guy with a young face stepped up. “I’m Henry Lau, and I’m from Canad-”

“I’M FROM CANADA TOO! YAY! WHICH PART OF CANADA?!” I shouted in English. Whew, finally someone that’s fluent in English.

“Toronto~! Only the coolest city ever. Where are you…?”

“Vancouver. How old are you?”

“I’m the same age as you.”

 

“WAH, YOU’RE 18 TOO?!”

“…”

“Henry is 21, like you.” Zhou Mi said, confused.

 

OH YEAH, I’M ‘21’!

 

“Oh, sorry, I’m sorta fatigued after the plane ride,” I quickly found an excuse. That was so close, I thought to myself.

Then I realized that the tall guy didn’t introduce myself. As we stood in silence, he finally hurried back from the kitchen, holding a cup of smoothie.

 

“For my pretty and cute sister!” he smiled proudly at me and gave it to me.

My jaw dropped in surprise. He’s such a gentleman and he’s hot and omg his voice and what am I doing, I’m fangirling?!

“G-gamsamnida~!” I bowed and accepted his drink with both hands.

“I’m Choi Siwon, by the way.”

 

Siwon…? How come his name sounds so familiar, I think I’ve heard it a few days ago. Aish, I’m growing old!!

“Omo, I think I know someone with a name like yours~! It’s Siwon too. And in fact, you look like him. I have this album by his group, it’s around here somewhere…” I shuffled to get my messenger bag.

I kept fumbling around. GAH, WHERE IS IT.

“Mi-ah? What’s the album name?” Eunhyuk tried to say in a straight face, but he failed.

“Mm? Oh, it’s called Mr. Simple. :D” I smiled proudly. At least I know the name of the album now...

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!”

 

“………?”

 

“What group is it by?” Eunhyuk kept prying, although I bet all of them already know the answer.

“Euh? Oh, some Korean group called Super Junior..? Wae? Do you know the song?” I asked. By now I’ve completely given up on searching for it. I’ve dumped out all contents of my bag, yet still not able to find the album. I probably put it in another bag then…

“Ah…I see. I think I’ve heard it before. Does it go like this?”

 

Then all of them started singing to Mr. Simple. They came in exactly on time, even without background music. And their voice sounds exactly like the soundtrack, only a bit quieter.

“WOAH! You guys are so good…it’s exactly the same~!”

They laughed.

Kyuhyun came closer and smiled evilly.

“So…did you like the album’s cover?”

How did he know? It’s like he knew I almost kissed that guy’s abs, and I would’ve if that ELF girl didn’t stop me. Wait, how does he even know what the album’s cover is? Unless Super Junior is really popular in Korea?

 “N-neh. There was this guy in the middle—”

“I KNEW IT WAS ABOUT HIM!” Kyuhyun rubbed his hands together and gestured for me to continue.

“Uhm…okay. There was this guy in the middle that was really hot.” I whispered the word hot really quietly.

 

“That was really what?”

Oh my jumping rhinos, his eyebrows are dancing like crazy. And his smirk is like this magical spell.

 

“Really…hot.”

“Really what? I can’t hear you, speak louder!” Heechul jumped in ecstatically.

 

“Really HOT!” I screamed, then I covered my mouth. Oops…

 

“CHOI SIWON, I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT FOR THE PHOTOSHOOT.” Eunhyuk jumped on Siwon pulling back a fist.

 

Wait, what? I’m sorta slow on things; I had no idea why they were arguing about a photoshoot. Kyuhyun extended his hands. “Hoi, hyungs, barbeque beef tonight~ you pay!” he chuckled.

 

“Yep. And he has abs…I was going to my friend’s shop, and a bunch of girls were fighting over this new album. So I went in to see…he has hot abs.”

 

I’m acting like such a fangirl! Would my oppa be mad because I seem like a boy-crazy girl? I’ve also seen in movies that older brothers are really protective.

 

“HYUNG! I’m SORRY~ I didn’t know, I’m SORRYYYYY~!!!” Siwon shouted, covering his face with his arm.

“Guys, don’t fight! Please?” I really don’t want them to fight because of stupid matters. What are they fighting about, anyways?

 

Eunhyuk looked at me from the corner of his eyes and jumped off Siwon. “You don’t even do aegyo and you’re so cute! Aish, how am I gonna survive double the cuteness from you and Sungmin…I’d have to barf. Daily.”

 

I smiled, accomplished. He might have to barf about me, but at least he’s not punching Siwon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the fancy dark brown wood floor of Eunhyuk’s room in a tank top and pajama pants, my eyes surveying his room. After living by myself in a small crappy apartment, this place could be heaven. After lingering my eyes on his door, and it didn’t open, I ran to his bed.

 

BOING~ BOING~ BOOOOOIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGG~!!

OMO IT’S SO BOUNCY!

I kept jumping, doing backflips and front flips. It’s like a trampoline.

 

Just then the door opened and Heechul walked in.

“Shut up, will you?! I’m trying to sleep and here I have an immature kid jumping on the bed. Grow up.” He smirked at me.

I immediately scrambled off the bed. “I-I’m sorry, sunbaenim.”

Then I bowed 30 times before he finally told me to stop ‘bending my back like I’m 100 years old.’

He stared at me, then walked towards me as if in a trance. With every step he took forward, I took one back.

 

“W-what are you d-doing, sunbaenim?” I was now backed against the wall.

“Don’t talk…” his hand was raised towards my cheek.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!”

I screamed shrilly. I couldn’t help it, my reflexes jumped in and I had to defend myself.

“Aish! Why did you scream?!” Heechul complained from the floor, where he tripped as he jumped back from me.

“I-I…”

 

“JAE MI?! Are you alright? What happened?” Eunhyuk’s eyes narrowed when he saw Heechul on the floor.

Just like how the older brother ran to keep his sister safe…

“I-I’m alright,” I said. I conquered my fear and lent a hand for Heechul to get up.

 

“YAH! Tell your sister to stop being impolite, she just had a little mustache from the smoothie Siwon gave her, I was wiping it off!” Heechul wiped off some invisible dust from himself and glared at me.

 

Eunhyuk looked at my face, and gently lifted a thumb to wipe off my smoothie-moustache.

The door to Eunhyuk’s bedroom opened and another member stepped in.

“What happened?” Mr. Leader (I forgot his name!) rushed towards me, leaving Heechul fuming by himself. “Are you okay?”

 

I smiled, trying to assure him. “Yeah, Heechul sunbaenim was trying to wipe my milk moustache off. I was just being stupid.”

Mr. Leader looked at me, then at Heechul.

“Thanks for taking care of her, Heechul.” He finally said.

Heechul scoffed and stormed to his own room.

“I-I’m sorr…” I tried to say, but then my voice was washed off by Eunhyuk. “Jae Mi, go to sleep, I need to tell you something tomorrow morning. And I want you to be awake and energetic when you hear it.”

What will he tell me? Is it good news? I really can’t wait, having a brother is so fun~! Wait, no, 13 brothers…

 

“Arasso, thank you for letting me live in your room, oppa.” I nodded and got into my sleeping bag.

His eyes lit up. “It’s not a problem. I’m happy that I finally get to meet my little sis.” Then he frowned at what I’m doing.

“No, Mi, sleep in my bed. We’ll go shopping for you soon.”

YAY! I love shopping!

 

Then he turned off the light and he opened his door to leave.

 

As his footsteps neared the kitchen, I heard him bellow.

 

“CHOI SIWON, I’M NOT ALLOWING YOU TO GO NEAR MY INNOCENT SISTER.” As Siwon whined, he added, “YOUR ‘HOT ABS’ ARE BANNED AS WELL.”

 

~~~

i'm sorry if the story sorta draaaaagss on! if its too boring, tell me! 

comment&subscribe! thanks and i hope you enjoy . <3