YOU DIDNT.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

I turned around and saw Audrey smiling at me, I quickly put the book away from my face and smiled at her.

“Cara Unnie!” She beamed. Unnie? UNNIE MY . We’re the same age!

“HHEEYY.” I bowed.

“How are you?” She held my hand and I just looked at her. Are we even close? Why hold onto me like that? Weird .

“I’m fine.” I said “How about you?” I.DONT.GIVE.A.

“Great!” She smiled wider “Me and Kevin! And I—its just. Oh my god!” She giggled.

“You him?” I said blankly. Of course she did, that was her plan in the first place anyway.

“No.” She laughed as she slapped my arm. DON’T YOU SLAP ME

 “I just, I love hanging out with him. He’s everything I knew he would be. Cute, follows you around, hot like crazy.” She smiled. Wait, follows you around? Are you turning Kevin into your little puppy?

“really? That’s great.” I shook her arm off.

“He talks about you a lot, which is hard for me.” She pouted “He’s always saying Cara is so funny blah blah blah. He even wants you to come to one of our dates. I mean, its just supposed to be me and him and he wants a third party?” She said.

WHAT THE DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

“Did you just call me a third party?” I raised an eyebrow and she smiled.

“Of course not Unnie. Your getting me all wrong. Its just, Kevin-shii just keeps talking about you when we hang out and its hurting me.” She pouted. Once again, I.DONT.GIVE.A.

“That’s not my fault, tell him to stop then.” I backed away from her.

“I guess so, well it was nice seeing you again Unnie.” She grabbed her take-out coffee and waved at me, and with that she was gone.

I felt my blood boiling inside me; I just wanted to cut that girl open. !
Suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and saw Xander~

“Yabaseyo?” I said.

“Cara-shii! Where are you?” He asked.

“At school, why?” I walked out of the café and looked around.

“I know that, but where in your school?”

“Outside the café, and like I said, why?” I asked again.

“Ahh found it! Hi Cara!” I heard Xander say, I arched an eyebrow, but suddenly I saw a guy with large glasses and a hat waving at me, maybe just 5 meters away from me.

“Xander Oppa?” I shut my phone and smiled.

He walked towards me, and yup, it was Xander. He smiled at me and hugged me.
“Havent seen you in a while.” He said.

“Well, I dunno why” I shrugged and looked at him.

“Why don’t you visit us? We all miss your face.” He held my hand and we started walking,

“I was never invited.” I answered.

“Aish Cara, your like family to us, we don’t need to invite you. You should know that you’re welcome there always.” He scolded me.

“Well, its seems like you guys are really busy lately. I didn’t want to disturb you” I smiled, then suddenly we stopped walking once we were in front of this car and he opened the door, waiting for me to get in.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“Like I said, we all miss you. So you’re coming at one of our performances today. Now common, we’re late.” Xander said and I sighed.

One of U-kiss’ performance? Where Kevin would be at? Where I could see him?

“No thanks Oppa, I’ll just go home.” I smiled and he pouted at me.

“Are you seriously gonna break our hearts like that? Get in.” He said and I did as told. Even though Xander was wacky, he scared me.

 

After a few minutes we arrived at this location, having photographers swarm around us again. Xander just held onto my hand.

“Cara, why aren’t you with Kevin?”

“Has Kevin been ignoring you ever since he’s been with Audrey?”

“Why are you with Xander?”

“Am I not allowed to be with her? Kevin doesn’t own her.” Xander smiled and I looked at him. He was making it sound like he was happy, but I knew he was annoyed.

When we were in the building Xander faced me and smiled.
“Ignore them, they just judge so easily.” He messed my hair then pulled me towards the others.

“Guess whose here.” Xander said and everyone who was in hair and make up faced me. I smiled and bowed and they beamed.

“Cara!!” Eli smiled and waved at me.

“Its been so long!!” Kibum stood up and hugged me.

“Two weeks really isn’t that long.” I laughed and he let go of me then stuck his tongue out.

I looked at the others then my eyes stopped at Kevin who stood there and smiled at me.

Who gives you the guts to smile at me like that, when you’ve ignored me for so long?

“Hey.” He walked towards me.

“Kevin.” I gave him a nod and looked away.

“Why so formal towards your best friend?”  He held my hand and I pulled it away.

“You still consider me your best friend? Really?” I scoffed and he sighed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me farther from the others.

“I know I haven’t been a real best friend lately and I ignored you. And I’m so sorry, it’s just Audrey just keeps like meeting up and also always has these ideas of stuff to do and I—I miss you.”

“You miss me when you saw me?” I looked at him “You didn’t even bother to invite me or anything; Xander Oppa was the one who worked hard to find me and bring me here.”

He held my hand and squeezed it “Cara, I know, and I’m so sorry. I’ll do better next time. Please forgive me, I really cant live having my best friend mad at me.”

“It doesn’t matter anyway Kevin, you have Audrey. She’ll make everything fine.” I said and he pouted.

“Don’t say that, no one can replace you. Cara, Please. I kneel here in front of everyone for you just to forgive me.” He begged and I just rolled my eyes. But it suddenly widened when I saw him kneel down and put both his hand together and look at me.

“Ke-Kevin, get up!” I said tugging on him.

“Not until you forgive me.” He shook his head.

“Get up! Stop that.” I whispered and smiled at the people who looked at us.

“Cara!!” He screamed “Please forg—“ He was gonna scream louder but I covered his mouth.

“Okay, Okay. Just shut up and get up.” I said and he suddenly smiled and stood up.

He hugged me and without control I smiled. Did I just seriously forgive him? Such a Pabo.

“To make it up to you, after our performance, lets eat out together. Just Kevin and Cara, partners in crime.” He smiled and looked at me.

“As long as you’re buying.” I smiled back.

“I always buy.” He laughed and pulled me back towards the others.

“Five minutes. You all have five minutes” Their Manager said and Kevin looked at me.

“If you happen to escape while we’re performing. I will hunt you down and kill you. Arraso?” He smiled at me and I just pinched his cheek.

“Your trying to be scary, but your just cute.” I laughed and he slapped my hands away.

“Cara!!! Arraso?” He said and I nodded. He ran off with the others and I smiled.
Okay, so maybe Kevin hasn’t forgotten me after all. And even Audrey said he talked about me a lot. I shouldn’t worry too much. Kevin’s just busy, that’s all. I should understand.

I watched as they performed, they’re attitudes completely transforming. Normally, they’re just these wacky and out going guys, but once they get on stage, that disappears and they become these charismatic beasts.

When the song was over, the boys jumped off the stage and waved at me.
“Cara-shii, I’ll just get dressed and we can go.” Kevin screamed as he ran and I smiled and nodded.

“Go, where?” Eli asked me.

“I dunno, he just said he was gonna take me out.” I smiled and Eli smiled back.
Okay, so let me tell you about Eli. Well, he was the first person Kevin hooked me up with. I did think Eli was good looking, but he didn’t catch my eye like Kevin did. But it turns, out Kevin told me Eli really fell for me. There was even one day he came to my house and serenaded me. I had to talk to him and tell him that I just saw him as a friend and I really wasn’t looking to have a relationship with anyone.
I’m glad he understood, but he told me he couldn’t help but still think I was pretty. Man, how I wish Kevin thought what he thought.

“Good, cause I’m sick and tired of seeing him with Audrey.” Eli said.

“Why are you jealous?” I teased and he suddenly gave me a serious expression.

“Gross. That girl is just annoying. ‘Kevin Oppa, lets eat. Kevin Oppa, what are you doing today? Kevin Oppa.’ “ He mocked her voice and I laughed.

“But Kevin said she’s so fun.” I smiled.

“Fun my as—. She’s annoying.” He shuddered and I just slapped his arm, laughing.

“come on.” He pulled my arm and we walked to the dressing room. I looked around, but didn’t see Kevin,

“Ohh where’s Kevin?” I asked and Kibum looked at me.

“He left, Audrey called him and he just went running away.” Kibum said. My eyes widened. He didn’t! He didn’t just ditch me. Kevin how could you ditch me like that!  


Should I continue writing this? Do you guys still like it? I'm scared that you dont already. Just tell me, I wont mind. :)
Hope you guys like it, if ya dont then okay. I accept. and i'm sorry. Hwaiting :)