Probably magic

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

Once I was done, I walked into my room glad that there were no boys in there. I opened up my closet, trying to decide what to wear. I found it cold today so, I guess I was gonna wear a turtle neck or something.
(I got dressed into this : http://www.yesstyle.com/en/m-e-r-s-h-turtleneck-knit-top-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023660347)

I decided to just let my hair down, I simply put on some eyeliner and lipgloss and I was done. I walked downstairs, finding 7 boys sitting patiently on the couch. When I was at the bottom of the staircase, all together they looked at me and smiled. Wow, creepy, they’re like robots.

“I haven’t eaten anything yet.” I looked at Kevin who stood up and walked towards me. He tossed me an apple and I looked at it.

“An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” He smiled.

“Just an apple for breakfast will drive your bestfriend insane.” I walked pass him “We’re stopping by a drive through. Manager Oppa wont mind.” I walked out the door and heard foot steps following.

 

Happy as I was, because we did pass by a drive through. I was happily eating my burger having 6 eyes (meaning 3 people) watching my hand which held my burger. If my hand went up, so would their heads. It was so funny.

“Yaa! Didn’t you guys eat?” I asked Eli who was the worst among the 3 of them.

“We did, but something healthy. We need to be energized for our performance today.” Eli said looking at me now.

“I don’t know about you guys, but burgers keeps me energized through out the day.” I took another bite then watched as Dong ho his lips. Almost ready to attack what I was eating.

“Tell that to Xander hyung.” Dong ho said.

“Xander Oppa? But he’s like the number one food fan.” I looked at Xander who smiled at me.

“Well suddenly, he just cared about all of our eating habits, saying we need to eat healthy.” Kiseop suddenly looked away form my burger.

“Well, Its because I care about you.” Xander said and some boys hissed at him. Making me laugh.

When we arrived at the location. We all jumped off the car and Kevin put his arms over my shoulders.

“So, are you going to do girl dances at this show too?” I and he pinched my nose.

“I’m a grown man now Cara, note red hair and hot abs.” He suddenly grabbed one of my hands and placed it on his stomach. My eyes widened and I gulped. I was touching Kevin abs, oh my god.

I bit my lower lip and looked away.
“See told you I’m a man.” He let go of my hand, but it didn’t let go of his stomach.

“Cara-shii, you’re having too much fun holding my stomach.” He teased.
 I quickly let go and felt myself blush. Kevin laughed and pinched my nose again.

When we arrived inside, he was quickly pulled for hair and make up, so I patiently sat on the couch and watched them. As usual, Xander was taking pictures of him or the others and posted it on twitter.

I started feeling thirsty so I walked towards the water dispenser, when suddenly someone’s hand bumped into mine. I looked up and saw G.na standing beside me.

“Gina Unnie!” I smiled. Yeah, I knew G.na, I met her when I went with Kevin on one of his shootings for M-wave.

“Cara! You’re here? With Kevin I guess?” She smiled at me.

“Who else?” I stood up straight “How bout you Unnie, what are you doing here?”

“I’m part of the show, but I wont be performing like U-kiss.”  She said.

“Unnie, how long till were on?” Suddenly a girl grabbed G.na’s arm. I looked and saw a girl with short brown hair that was just right below her ears. She was slightly taller than G.na, her figure was absolutely beautiful, and she was absolutely beautiful.

“Just wait will you” G.na told her “Ah, Cara-shii have you met my sister? This is Audrey.”

The girl looked at me from head to toe and smiled. A smile means I’m liked right? Right!
“Hi, Cara!” She extended her hand at me to shake it, and I did.

“I’ll leave you guys first okay, my make up is running.” G.na said and I nodded.

I looked at Audrey then she smiled at me again.
“So, your Cara right? Kevin’s best friend?”

“Yup” I nodded and looked at Kevin who just stood up from hair and make up. He started dancing Son Dambi’s queen which made me giggle. He really can never get rid of his girl dances.

“Wow, I really don’t know how you do it.” She crossed her arms then looked at Kevin.

“do what?”  I asked.

“Not want to him.” She blankly said making me cough.

“wh-what?” I looked at her, completely shocked.

“I mean, he’s hot. If I were you, he’d be tied up already.” She laughed “How do you do it?”

I paused for a while. Wait, how do I do it?
“Probably magic” I whispered.

“what?” She looked at me.

“huh?” I looked at her “Uhh, the thought of us being best friends and me uhhh him? Is just plain nasty I guess?” I nervously laughed and looked away.

“Cara-shii.” Kevin walked closer to me and Audrey; she quickly smiled and nudged me, meaning she wanted to be introduced.

“The shows almost gonna start, we got you a front row seat, so its easy for me to wave at you.” Kevin smiled and I smiled back. So cute.
Audrey cleared and I looked at her.

“Ah Kevin, have you met Gina Unnie’s younger sister Audrey? She’s here for the show too.” I said. Kevin looked at Audrey with one of his dashing smiles again.

“No, I haven’t met her yet” He said “but I have heard about you.”

“You have? What has Unnie told you about me? Please tell me nothing too embarrassing?”

Kevin laughed and shook his head “Nothing embarrassing, don’t worry”
Kevin then looked at me “tell me if your gonna go sit down already okay, I need to talk to the guys first.”
I nodded and he walked away. I looked back at Audrey who bit her lower lip as she waved at him.

“Well I’m not his best friend so….” She looked at me.

“Yo-you wanna him?!” I bet my eyes were wide.

“Maybe.” She laughed “Of course not…well not yet. I mean, you wouldn’t mind right?” She batted her eyelashes

YES I WOULD MIND, YOU ARE NOT HAVING WITH KEVIN. KEVIN IS OFF LIMITS.
“You wanna do Kevin?” I avoided her question.

“That was just a joke!” She smiled “But, if I did wanna date him, you wouldn’t mind right? I mean like you said, you guys being bestfriends and all”

I STILL MIND, I MEAN I FRIGIN LOVE KEVIN “Of course not. Yeah, like I said, we’re just bestfriends.”
What just came out of my mouth? Did I just say that? And did I just admit I loved Kevin. What was happening?

“Awesome then.” Audrey walked towards Kevin and held his arm. They started talking and Kevin ended laughing with her.
I clenched my hands into fists and bit my lower lip. What did you just do Cara?