Does is matter.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

After 2 hours, I was finally free from the chair that made my hurt. They placed me infront of the mirror and my eyes widened. That couldn’t have been me? No way was that me.
I wore a black dress that had a white bow hugging my waist. And my curls were expressed in the cutest way, while I had this black fluffy-pretty headband on. Then I also wore red heels, that expressed my long legs.
I-I looked great. I smiled and held the bottom of my dress. 

 

“You even look better than me.” Deanna stood beside me and smiled.

“I—I cant go looking like this.” I looked at her and she arched an eyebrow.

“Why not?”

“Its too much.” I looked back at the pretty girl in the mirror.

“That’s the point.” She smiled and held my hand “Let him learn his lesson.”

“What?” I looked back at her and she just laughed
“Nothing, forget I said anything.”

“Come on, its okay to be fashionably late, but being super late .” She grabbed my hand and we walked out of the building and into a car.
I wonder what Kevin will say when he see’s me. Will he even recognize me?

 

Why was I even here? Seriously? I was being dragged around by Unnie. And everywhere we went photographers would swarm around us. The flashes hurt my eyes, I wanted to wear shades but Deanna scolded me saying a dress this pretty does not go well with shades. I pouted at that.

When the photographer frenzy was over, we finally walked into this ballroom and my eyes widened. The walls were painted red and black, while red and black balloons were scattered in the floor. There were a lot of people talking and conversing. Others were dancing or eating. There were a lot of tables and chairs, and a lot of famous faces.

“Ommmooo, Noona you look great.” We heard someone say and turned around finding Eli there. Deanna smiled back and twirled.

“Thank you Eli, and what about you? You know you should always do that superman hair do, it fits you well.” Deanna told him then Eli looked at me.

“Your friend Noona?” Eli asked and I smiled, he didn’t recognize me.

“Eli, look at her closely, try to figure out who she is.” Deanna said and Eli squinted his eyes as he looked at me then he gasped.

“No way!” He said and I laughed.

“Yes way.” I nodded and he walked towards me and circled around me.

“You were pretty enough as it is, but Cara!” He smiled and stopped infront of me. He held my hand and twirled me “this is perfect.”

“Am I awesome or am I awesome?” Deanna said and Eli looked at him.

“Xander hyung choose the right person to do the job.”  Eli told her and I arched an eyebrow

“What job?” I asked and Deanna laughed

“Modeling of course honey, uhh well where is Xander anyway?” Deanna asked Eli.

“I’m here. Where’s Cara?” Xander walked towards us and I smiled, he looked so suave in his suit.

“Hi” I waved at him and his eyes widened.

“wooowww.” He smiled and walked beside Eli and looked at me from head to toe.

“That what I thought, I mean do we really have to let him have he—“ Before Eli could finish his sentence Xander nudge his ribs.

“Let who have what?” I asked and Xander just laughed.

“don’t mind Eli, he’s just delusional today. “ Xander held my hand and started pulling me.

“Wait, where are we going? I’m Deanna Unnie’s date.” I looked at Deanna who waved at me.

“Kiseop wants to see you.” Xander said I arched an eyebrow. Kiseop? Why? I hardly talked to him.

We stopped walking and Xander poked a guy’s back and when he faced us, I saw Kiseop. He smiled at Xander then looked at me and his jaw dropped, seriously, it did.

“Cara?” He looked at me and I bowed and smiled

“You wanted to see me Kiseop?” I asked and he looked at Xander then nodded.

“yeah, I did bbeeeccccaaaauuuussssseeee” He looked at Xander, then back at me “—lets dance.” He grabbed my hand and I was pulled into the dance floor. I looked back at Xander who waved at me and I looked back at Kiseop who finally stopped walking and held out his hand, waiting for me to take it.
I listened to the song, it was something for waltz, the dance I hated doing, I always stepped on someone’s toes. Kevin’s toes actually bled once because of me. I shook my head and Kiseop didn’t budge, his hand just stayed there, waiting for me to take it.

“But you’ll get hurt.” I said and he just grabbed both my hands.

“Can it compare to the pain your in right now?” He said and he looked into my eyes. What is with people acting weird today? Is everyone suddenly on drugs or something?

“I dance, I’m good at it. So, dance with me?” He smiled and I sighed in defeat, I nodded and placed my one of my hands on his shoulder and he placed on his hands on lower back. While our other hands, held each other. We started swaying to the music, he was actually pretty good at this, I haven’t stepped on his toes, not even once.
When the song faded away I smiled and hugged Kiseop “I didn’t step on your toes!”

“You didn’t.” He hugged me back “Lets get back to the others hmm?” He let go and looked at me.

“Good idea.” I nodded and let him go, but suddenly he intertwined his hands with mine. Uhhh Okay? What is with you doing that? But before I could give him my weird stare, he started pulling me.

“Yaa Kiseop!” I said but he didn’t answer me. What is with the sudden reason to want to dance with me and intertwine hands huh? What’s up with this boy?

He suddenly stopped walking, making me hit his back.
“Aish!” I muttered as I made him let go of my hand and walked to his side “What was that?” I looked at him but he simply looked straight ahead.
“Yaa, I’m talking to you.”

I looked at the direction where he was looking at and suddenly saw Audrey and Kevin standing there looking at us.

“Unnie? Is that you?” Audrey looked at me from head to toe “You look—good” She faked a smile and looked at Kiseop. I then looked at Kevin who looked at me; he opened his mouth and closed it again. I quickly looked away from him then at Kiseop.

“Let’s go?” I asked him and he looked at me.

“Your dating?” I heard Kevin ask and looked back at him, he just had his eyes on me, not at Kiseop, not at Audrey. Just at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Are you two dating?”

“Does it matter?” I said smiling “My feelings don’t matter right?”

“I never said that.” Kevin said louder and I looked away from him.

“Well you sure as hell show it.” I grabbed Kiseops hand and pulled him, I was gonna walk pass Kevin and Audrey when suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

“I’m sorry for ditching you Cara!” He screamed and the whole ballroom went quiet and eyes were on us. I looked back at Kevin and saw his eyes watering.

“Hearing that word so many times already just makes it useless already.” I made him let me go of me and looked at Audrey.

“Have a nice life together” I told her and she just gave me an annoyed smiled. I looked back at Kevin and just shook my head
“Bye.” I walked away leaving the 3 of them there. I needed to get out, I needed air, I needed to cry. 


a/n: That picture above is what her hair, dress and shoes looked like. :) I like the hair, I actually want her hair :)))))
Anyway, I have just completed one of my other stories :HOW DID I GET STUCK IN THIS MESS?
And soon I will be posting a story about Xander, please read it and support me. I JUST LOVE ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT :)

thank you for all your help :)