I'm whose date?

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

Cara’s POV:

“What are we doing??” I screamed as Mi Young dragged me towards this shop. I laughed when we got in cause it was filled with lingerie, and she covered her eyes.
“I thought these were clothes!” She squealed.

“They are, when you wanna get down and dirty.” I laughed and she slapped me.

We walked out the store and she finally opened her eyes and smiled at me.
“It would be so embarrassing if someone saw us walk out there.”  She laughed and I joined her.

“Lets just get a cab, and head to your house. We still need to finish our project.” I said and she nodded.

“Right.” She looked at the road and we waited. I smiled at her then started looking around; when something on the other side of the street caught my eyes. I felt everything around me slow down, when I saw the tall figure that walked on. He had his hands in his pockets and he just looked at the ground, but suddenly he turned his head at my direction, as if he knew I was there. And there he was, there stood…..Kevin.
He looked at me, and his eyes suddenly turned into the warm and caring eyes I missed. He was going to wave at me but suddenly someone linked arms with him. And I saw Audrey beside him. He looked at her then back at me.

“Cara, I got a cab.” I heard Mi Young say and it took a lot in me to look away from Kevin then at her. I saw she climbed into the cab and waited for me. I walked towards it then took one last look at Kevin, even though his girlfriend just kept on talking to him, he just watched me. I quickly climbed into the cab and sighed “Drive” I told the driver and he nodded.
I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the head rest.
Why’d I have to see you again Kevin? You just reminded me of all my feelings for you.

 

While we were in Mi Young’s house, I suddenly received a call form an unknown number.
“Mi Young, I don’t know this number.” I held the phone in my hand.

“Maybe its Kevin.” She sat beside me and stared at the phone.

“I memorize Kevin’s number, that’s not it.” I said and looked at her.

“What if he got a new number, so you’d know it wasn’t him?” She said “You should ignore it.”

“But what if its not him.” I said.

“Then answer it.” She smiled.

“Yaa! Mi Young, your no help!” I said and suddenly she grabbed my phone.

“Yabaseyo?” She answered it and my eyes widened.

“Cara? Why? Who’s this?” She asked and I just looked at her “Deanna?” She looked at me and arched an eyebrow.

“That’s Kevin’s sister!” I whispered.

“Well, is Kevin there?” She asked and smiled “He isn’t? Oh okay then” She handed me the phone and I rolled my eyes.

“He-hello?” I stuttered as I listened to the voice on the other line.

“Cara!” I heard Deanna’s voice.

“Unnie, Hi.” I said.

“How are you? I haven’t heard from you in a while now. And what was with your friend asking me if Kevin was here or not? Are you two still fighting?” She asked.

“First, I’m fine, second, sorry about that, and third, I guess so. So why are you calling Unnie?” I said.

“Well! There’s this party tomorrow and I need a date.” She said.

“You want me to hook up with someone?” I asked.

“Nope, I wanna bring you.”

My eyes widened “Me? But, Unnie, I’m a girl.” I said then I heard her laugh.

“I know that, and its not really a date, I just want company. If I bring a guy, people will be all ‘are you dating’ and I’m sick of that. So please?”

“Un-Unnie, but I—“ Before I could finish my sentence she cut me off.

“I’m guessing that’s a yes. Anyway! Be here at my house by 3 pm so we can prepare together. Don’t worry Kevin wont be here. So see you at 3, arraso?” She said, but before I could answer the line went dead.

How nice……she was clearly related to Kevin. I tossed my phone on Mi Young’s bed and sighed. I bet tomorrow is gonna be a hell of a day.

 

I woke up to the loud ringing of my phone and groaned. I pulled it out form under my pillow and looked at the caller ID. Xander~~

“Yabaseyo?” I yawned and I heard Xander chuckle.

“Good morning.”

“You woke me up.” I sat up and stretched.

“Clearly.” He chuckled again.

“Why’d you call anyway?” I asked.

“Well there’s this party later and I was wondering, if you wanted to be my date.” He said and my eyes widened.

“Uhhh, I’m already someone’s date Oppa.” I said

“Really? Whose?”

“Deanna Unnie’s” I answered

“You’re her date? But you’re a girl.” He laughed.

“That’s exactly what I told her, but she said I’m just her company.” I stood up and looked at the clock 12 noon. Wow, I slept for a while.

“Ohhh.” Was all Xander said.

“What is this party anyway?” I asked.

“G.na is having this party, for who knows what reasons” Xander said “She actually said she’s been trying to call you, but I was scared to give her your number.”

I smiled “It’s okay. So I’m guessing Kevin and Audrey are gonna be there?”

“And so is U-kiss who will be helping you, run and hide.”

“Thanks.” I said “So, see you later, I guess.”

“Yeah, bye Cara!!” And the line went dead. I closed my eyes, great Kevin was gonna be there. How am I going to avoid him there?

Once I arrived at Kevin’s sisters’ house. I stood at the door having second thoughts whether I should knock or not. But suddenly the door swung open, and Deanna suddenly screamed when she saw me, making me scream back.
“Oh my god, Cara you scared me!” She laughed

“How’d you know I was out here?” I asked as I breathed heavily.

“I didn’t” She smiled then pulled me in. And there I saw 4 women waving at me.
“Un-Unnie.” I looked at her.

“Hmmm?” She smiled at me.

“Who are they?” I asked

“My make-up artist, hair stylist, clothes stylist and the girl who does my nails.” They all bowed at us and I bowed back.

“They will be fixing you up too, so come on.” She made me sit and her hair stylist went behind me and made me face the mirror.

“ready?” She smiled at me.

“Truthfully? No.” I said and they laughed. Don’t laugh at me; I have no idea what you can do to me.

“Let start!” She smiled again and started fixing my hair
Oh dear Lord, please don’t let me look like a fool. Please let me still look like Cara. 


a/n: Sort off boring. I know, but still tell me watcha think. or even hand out some suggestions. :)