Would I what?

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

 

 

I arrived at home, and opened the lights. It was quiet as usual. You see, I lived alone since my Mom and Dad moved to America. They allowed me to stay here and finish school; they trusted Kevin to take care of me too.

I sat on the couch and suddenly my phone rang. Kevin~~
I stared at it, and decided not to pick up. Why is he calling me? He should go have fun with Audrey.
I left my phone on the couch as I walked to my room. I dressed into my pajamas and walked to the kitchen, still hearing my phones constant ringing.

I cooked some ramen for dinner then sat down on the table and started eating. Suddenly I started hearing the rain fall. I looked outside the window and smiled. I liked rain, for some reason it always made me feel better.
When I just finished eating, the rain was pouring loudly. I placed the bowl on the sink then suddenly I heard a loud thud. Must’ve been thunder.

BANG.
There it was again, what was that?

“Cara! Open the door; I’m getting wet out here!” I heard Kevin’s voice. I think I was going crazy.

“CARA!!!” The scream was loud and I quickly ran to the door and swung it open, finding Kevin there soaking wet. I pulled him inside and closed the door. He shook his head, making water fly everywhere.

“Aish!” I whined as I wiped water that landed on my face “what are you doing here Kevin?”

“Well, you weren’t answering any of my calls or message and you left early, I was scared something might’ve happened to you.” He stuttered. His lips were pale and he was rubbing his hands together.

“Aigoo, come on your freezing” I grabbed his hand “before you catch a cold” I pulled him into my room and got him a towel. I threw it at him and he quickly accepted it. I opened the drawer, which had his things in it. Yes, Kevin had a drawer filled with his stuff in my house.
I pulled out a shirt, a pair of boxers and pajamas for him. I turned to look at him, he was trying to remove his shirt, but failed endlessly, he was clearly tired. I walked toward him.

“Hands up” I ordered and he followed. I pulled off his shirt, revealing his body, but I just had to set that aside for now, Kevin might catch a cold soon; I need to prevent that from happening. You see, if you were an Idol, it didn’t matter if you were sick or not, you had to find some way to heal faster and perform. I grabbed the towel and started wiping his chest and back. I quickly made him put on the shirt.

“Change into these” I handed him the boxers and pajamas and he looked at me.

“Close” He covered my eyes and I slapped his hand away, I closed my eyes and waited.

“Okay.” He said and I opened them finding him dressed already. I once again grabbed the towel and dried his hair.

“Never, and I mean never stay out in the rain like that. Arraso?” I told him and he stopped my hands from drying his hair then he looked at me.

“Then never, ever ignore my calls. Arraso?” He said and I looked away.

“Your voice is still shaking. I’ll cook you some ramen to heat you up.” I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I started cooking then suddenly heard someone walk in. I turned behind me and saw Kevin leaning against the fridge and held my phone in his hands.

“15 miscalls and 10 messages ignored.” He mumbled. I poured what I cooked into a bowl and placed it on the counter and looked at him.

“Eat.” I said and he looked up at me.

“Feed me.” He smiled and pretended to cough “I’m sick”

“Yeah right.” I said.

“Please.” He pouted and I rolled my eyes.

“Sit down” I said as I grabbed the spoon and fork to feed him. He instantly smiled then sat beside me.

“Why did you leave early anyway?” He asked as I fed him.

“No reason.” I shrugged.

He swallowed his food and arched an eyebrow at me “No reason? Then you ignore my messages and calls?” He said. I wanted to feed him again, to shut him up, but he held my hand and stopped me.

“Why?” He looked me in the eyes and I just shrugged.

“I felt dizzy okay, I didn’t want you to worry. But it started getting worse. I arrived home and laid on the bed, I forgot I left my phone on the couch, I guess I just didn’t hear it.” I lied, what a big fat lie. But what else could I say?

He just looked at me, not sure if he would believe me or not. “That’s the truth?”

I nodded and he let go of my hand, which enabled me to feed him again.

When he finished eating, we were both in my room laying down. I stared at the ceiling, when suddenly he poked my cheek. I turned to look at him and saw him smile at me. I forced a smile back.

“I have something to tell you.” He said.

“What?” I turned to face him.

“Well….Should I tell you?” He smiled wider.

“You should.”

“Well…..” He bit his lower lip.

“Just say it.” My heart started beating faster for some reason, I wonder why.

“Well you’re my best friend and all, right?” He said. Yes, Kevin I know I’m your best friend. I’ve been just that for years now.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“So…I’m just gonna go out and say it.” My heart fluttered. Say what?

“Would you….” He looked me in the eye..................


WOULD YOU WHAT?! HAHAHAHAH! Hi. XD

watcha think? ;) i'd kill to have a guy bestfriend like that. wouldnt you? esp that hot! HAHAHAH!