Run baby Run.

Maybe I saw you a little more than that.

They all screamed happily and jumped up and down, then started hugging me.
“FINALLY!!” Kiseop screamed and I laughed.

“Okay, so what do I do know? She left.” I sighed and they all smiled at me.

“She hasn’t left.” Xander said “She’s just lost somewhere here in the building.”

“What do you mean?” I arched an eyebrow and looked at them

“We somehow convinced her that people couldn’t leave the party and she bought it, so she’s just roaming around here somewhere.” Eli said.

“Then lets all spread out and look for her.” Dong ho smiled and I nodded

“Everyone has their phone right?” Kibum asked and we all nodded “Okay, once Cara is spotted call Kevin”

“ne!” I smiled.

“okay U-kiss…” Soohyun said and we all screamed “Hwaiting!”
After that we all ran off looking around the building. I looked in the bathrooms; female and male, even receiving slaps from females.
I roamed the ballroom, asking everyone if they saw her, and they all said no.
After a few minutes, all of us somehow met at the middle of the dancefloor.

“Anyone saw her?” Xander asked.

“no.” We all shook our heads and I sighed.

“Think, where could she go?” Dong ho said.

“Kevin, you know her better, when she’s sad or whatever, where does she go?” Kibum said and I paused, well she normally goes somewhere to get air, but they made her believe she couldn’t go out, so all that was left is—ROOFTOP!

I suddenly turned around and started running. I saw the stairs and ran up them. Just keep running Kevin Your almost gonna get her. I can feel it.
I finally saw the door that said Rooftop and smiled, I stopped on the last step and caught my breath as I held the door knob.
“Cara, I love you” I whisper-practiced and smiled at myself “I love you”

I opened the door and slowly walked in, but when I looked up my heart sank, and I heard it break into a million tiny pieces and crashed to the floor. I felt my eyes water and my breathing go heavy. Everything around me suddenly became a blur. This couldn’t be happening. 


A/n:
Now i just had to cut this short, I really had to. hahahahah. I wonder what happened? Why is Kevin crying? What happened to Cara? What will happen to the both of them? Who knows? :)
Comments are love.<3 silent readers speak up!