chapter two - when jealousy strikes

The trio in the making
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two: when jealous strikes

Luhan stared mindlessly ahead, mouth slightly ajar as he'd filtered his gaze across one to the other. The blonde looked absolutely stunning with his skinny jeans, which geniunely complimented his lean figure. Eyes, dark chocolate brown, lips, apple red and cheeks rosy-tinted. He looked extremely beyond gorgeous. He had fringe swept neatly to the side, exposing his sharp yet mesmerizing features. He was absolutely alluring.

The other next to him, had slightly tanner skin, and had a pair of nut-brown eyes. The brunette had nicely trimmed fringe, jagged along the sides. He wore a pair of ripped jeans, showing off his slim-built; shoulders broad, tall & muscular. Luhan was enthrall by the how the latter looked. He was what Luhan concluded, the definition of perfection. For that moment, Luhan swore the two were staring straight at him, their dark brown orbs meeting his'.

They'd approached him, hands tucked in their pockets. Their smirks and grins were very much evident. "Hello." The brunette shot him a sheepish grin, as he'd plopped down next to him, tossing his bag to the side while the other followed wordlessly. Luhan, slightly flushing, gnaw onto his bottom lip nervously as he'd eyed the pair. "I'm Jongin." The brunette, by the name of Jongin, grinned in the delight as he'd held out his hand politely.

Luhan, dumdfounded, took the latter's hand in his blankly as he'd shook it firmly. Jongin's palms felt rough and calloused in contrast to Luhan's, smooth and milky white ones. Retracting his hand almost immediate, he'd earned a chuckle from the latter as he'd grin mischevously. "Name?"

Luhan hesistated as he'd play with his fingers nervously, muttering very much reluctantly; "Luhan." Jongin nodded in satisfaction, as he'd motioned for the other to come closer. In contrast to Jongin's bubbly and playful personality, the other was pretty much quiet and soft-spoken. He had a cold aura surrounding him. Luhan bowed slightly to greet the other, only to have him nod his head in response nochalantly.

"Sorry, he's not in the mood today." Jongin replied on his behalf, as the other whose name is Sehun, scoffed at the latter's comment. "Says the one." Came the short reply, as Jongin frown in response. Luhan watched the two silently, as he'd bury his head into a pile of books laid out in front of him in hopes to distract himself. "Come here, Hun." He heard Jongin said, as he'd glanced at the latter just in time to catch Sehun burried in the arms of the other. This, earning several 'Ooohs' and 'Aaaahs' from the rest as Luhan cringed at the two's intimaticy.

Jongin, catching the other staring, grinned teasingly. "Like what you see huh." Luhan, caught off guard by the latter, stammered in hopes to defend himself; "N-no." Luhan was never the sort who had teeny high-school crushes on hot guys or girls simply because he never felt a perculiar interest in them. But, for what Luhan knows, he might have one now.

Brushing off his thoughts, he'd returned to the stack of books sprawled in front of him as he'd continued where he last left off. "Isn't he adorable, hun?" Jongin remarked, as their fingers interwined, eyes fixated onto the latter. "No." Came the blunt reply, as Sehun turned away, uninterested. "Aw. Come on, Hun." Jongin urged as the latter gave in reluctantly, nodding slowly as he'd studied Luhan with much concentration.

"He's not as pretty as you though." Jongin said, as he'd patted the blonde's back reassuringly, earning an appeased look from the other. "Well it'd better be." Sehun was quick to reply, as he'd furrow his brows at the sight of the latter.

"He is, after all no match for my beauty."

>

Luhan, being the new intern, had been the centre of attention lately. He didn't know why or how, but he was soon starting to think that maybe the elites aren't that bad after all. But then again, majority of them are sadly. Luhan picked his tray from the counter top swfitly, as he'd settle at one of the empty benches by the pillar. He was supposed to meet both Yifan and Zi Tao for lunch today, but according to Yifan, they were caught up in detention for having caught playing trauncy earlier this morning.

He was going to have to eat alone today. Not that Luhan minded of course. He was used to doing things independently, or so it has always been. Fiddling with his plate of peas mindlessly, he was soon greeted by two familiar figures as they'd plop down next to him. Widening his eyes in surprise, he was soon greeted by two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter