chapter five - confession

The trio in the making
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter five: confession 

Jongin had been searching for hours, alongside with Luhan. "Where could he possibly run to?" Jongin muttered, as he'd ran desperately in search of the blonde. "Let's try the cafe?" Luhan suggested tentatively, lips chapped from the cold. Jongin nodded wordlesslly as the pair made their way towards the cafe. Jongin did  tried calling the other, only to realize later that Sehun had carelessly left his phone behind in a haste in a search for the brunette. Feeling guilty & apologetic towards the latter, Jongin was beyond devasted. 

Baekhyun, as busy as always, caught sight of the pair running in frantically. "How can I help you?" Baekhyun asked, eyes fixated on the two. "Have you seen Sehun?" Jongin asked worriedly, as he'd scanned the cafe thoroughly in hopes to catch sight of the blonde somewhere. "No, why?" Came the puzzled reply. "Sorry about that, Baek. We'll explain to you once we find the latter, alright?" Luhan shot him an apologetic smile before tugging the brunette out of the cafe. "It's all my fault!" Jongin, eyes welled with tears, shook his head in denial. 

"Hey, we'll find him somehow." Came the reassuring reply as Luhan gave the brunette a tight comforting squeeze on the arm. Unfortunately for them, rain started to pour heavily, earning a frustrated cry from the other. "Come on Jongin, let's head in." Luhan offered worriedly only to be pushed away harshly by the brunette. "I'm going to search for Sehun no matter what. Stay here if you'd wish to." Jongin broke free from the other's grasps as he'd ran stubbornly in the pouring rain. Shaking his head in dismay, Luhan followed wordlessly having fear for the other's safety. 

Drenched and soaked wet from the heavy rain, Luhan quickened his pace in hopes to catch up with the brunette. Jongin walked fast ahead, eyes blurry. 

"Where are you, Hun?"

-

Sehun, having drenched from the rain, sat silently by the tree. Hurt, confused & disappointed, Sehun was beyond devasted. He trusted the brunette more than anyone could've, why wasn't he good enough? He knows Jongin's out there, shivering from the cold, lips chapped, eyes stinging from the rain. He knows, really and he feels bad having worried the brunette. Sehun gazed at the vast sky above, as he'd sunk into melancholy. 

-

"Sehun?" Came worried cries as Jongin searches for the latter. He was growing tired now, so is Luhan. But neither the two was willing to give up looking just yet. Both Jongin and Luhan went several streets across, asking & searching desperately only to be shun away. "We've searched everywhere!" Jongin cried in exasperation as he'd flung himself helplessly by the sidewalk, soaked in the rain. "I'm sure we'll find him somehow." Came the reassurance. 

Luhan was just as frustrated as the brunette, or even more for that matter. "Let's split up. i'll go this way and you'll go that, call me if you find him, yes?" Luhan suggested. Not only will this be less time-consuming, it'd be much more efficent as well. Jongin could only nod wordlessly as he'd part ways from the latter. "Be careful!" Luhan reminded as he'd continued his search for the blonde. 

After what seemed like hours, Luhan came to a halt upon catching sight of a familiar figure by the bench as he'd made a run for the latter. "Sehun!" Came the loud cry. Sehun, slightly flustered, whipped his head just in time to see the other runnning towards him anxiously. "Sehun, are you alright hmm?" Luhan asked worriedly, as he'd glance sympathetically at the petite. Seeing how the blonde shivered from the cold, Luhan removed his outer-wear willingly as he'd tug it over the latter. "Get away from me!" Sehun shrieked as he'd pushed the latter away harshly, earning several glares along the way. 

"Sehun, please. I can explain." Luhan cried as he'd attempt to reassure the blonde. "I'll never trust you again!" Sehun spat, as he'd shun away from the other's touch. "You don't have to.." Luhan trailed off, staring ahead as he'd gnaw onto his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter