Unexpected arrival

Just like you wanted

Hangeng sat at his desk, sighing as he flipped through the documents laid out in front of him, eyebrows knitted as he examined the figures presented to him. His work had always required a lot from him, and if he could, he would have taken a day off and just thrown all his cares out of the window and relaxed for the 24 hours. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, and he knew it. He'd been deep in thought when he heard the sound of the door opening unexpectedly.

"Yunho, don't you knock?" He joked, not looking up from the file he was currently browsing through. Hearing no response from the latter, he lifted his head slightly, making eye contact with the tall man standing before his desk, and his expression immediately darkened at the sight of the other's smile, or smirk. "Oh, it's you." 

"Yes, it's me." The amused reply came as Hangeng scowled. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, it's nothing." Siwon smirked as he glanced at the papers on his so-called friend's desk. "Just wanted to give you a friendly reminder that your script is due in 5 days."

"I would say friendly isn't the word to describe it." Hangeng replied coldly, getting up from his seat. "And with regard to that matter, trust me, I do remember the deadline set, there is no need for you to remind me."

"You won't finish it." Siwon said determinedly, gesturing to the piles of paperwork before smugly pointing at Hangeng's work schedule. The other man only rolled his eyes before responding, holding back whatever curse words he wanted to say to the man.

"And by who's word?"

"Mine." Siwon stated confidently, not backing off. Hangeng only smirked at him, something that Siwon was unable to comprehend. "There is no reason for your smile right now, Geng. One mistake and you're out."

"I know that. But trust me when I say that I will not make any mistakes, whether you like it or not."

"You and I both know--"

"That you've specifically assigned me more work to make that happen. But things will not go the way you want it to, Choi Siwon. I will not let it happen." Hangeng replied, cutting the other man off. His words were full of confidence and authority, something that rendered Siwon speechless and fuming. "Now if you may excuse yourself, I have a meeting I am scheduled to attend." With a mocking bow, Hangeng smirked at his companion before leaving the room, making sure to slam it in the other man's face.

Siwon stood still, rooted to the spot for a good 2 minutes before he turned, scowling at the empty desk. "You will fail, Hangeng. That, I will make sure of."

 

"Are you for real right now?" 

"Yes, I am. Now shut the hell up and go." Jaejoong said, pushing his brother out the house and into the car. "Have a safe ride, hyung!"

"What the hell?!" Heechul shouted as Jaejoong threw him the car keys before bolting into the house. Grumbling, he made a mental note to murder the redhead when he returned. Apparently, his stupid of a brother had set up a meeting with Hangeng without his notice, and thanks to that, Heechul was now far more than being fashionably late. Great, what a nice impression that would leave.

"Stupid idiot..." He cursed as the engine started, interrupting his rambling as he stepped on the peddle, recklessly driving through the roads as he navigated his way to his destination. After about half an hour of ignoring red lights and almost knocking into various objects, Kim Heechul finally arrived at the address Jaejoong had given him. 

"Well this doesn't look like much of a company..." He muttered to himself before shrugging and making his way into the tall building. It didn't really matter anyway, as long as he was going to meet the man. Entering the lift, he carelessly pushed the buttons for the 10th floor before humming as the doors slid close. After what seemed like eternity, he found the apartment number that was scrawled onto the slip of paper. Knocking three times, he waited for a response impatiently, stamping his foot on the carpeted floor.

"Who's there-- oh, Heechul?" Hangeng asked, furrowing his brows in confusion as he glanced at the man, peering through the crack his door made. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh... Didn't Jaejoong schedule a meeting with you or something?" Heechul stuttered as he processed what was happening. Now he had even more of a reason to murder that idiotic redhead.

"Nope. Jae never schedules anything with me." Hangeng replied in an amused tone, laughing slightly as he pushed the door open wider. "But I can't just send you back, so come on in."

"Oh uh... Are you busy? If you are I can--"

"Nah, it's fine, just come in." Hangeng rejected as he grabbed the elder's wrist, almost dragging him into his apartment. "Though if I may warn you, I haven't cleared up so it may be a little messy."

"What are you talking about, this is cleaner than my house will ever be." Heechul scoffed as he glanced at the well-furnished quarters, all the while desperately trying to ignore the fact that Hangeng was still holding on to his wrist. Hangeng only chuckled at his words before dropping his hand, making his way to the kitchen as Heechul pouted unknowingly. "Do you want a drink?"

"Yeah sure, just give me anything that's drinkable." Heechul replied as he settled down on the grey couch, picking up one of the pillows before playing with it while Hangeng did whatever he was doing. A few moments later, the latter appeared with two glasses, placing them down on the glass tabletop.

"So, did you have any new ideas?" Hangeng asked, sitting down besides Heechul, who was still fiddling with the pillow. "Well, what if I said no?" Came the reply as the catlike man leaned into the couch, raising the pillow to the light before bringing it back down to his legs. 

"I wouldn't say I'm surprised." Hangeng laughed lightly, ignoring the playful glare that was sent his way. "If you want, we could get started now. For all you know I might be able to help."

"Confident now, aren't we." Heechul smirked as he sat upright, dropping the pillow back to where it belonged. 

"Hey, I'm a scriptwriter for a reason." Hangeng replied teasingly as Heechul rolled his eyes, though the curve of his lips never faded. "Well then, chinaman, let's get started."

 


Sooo yes I know, I didn't update for a long time and I'm so super sorry !! But hey I can explain it, basically I had exams and then after each paper I was just so super exhausted I literally went home, ate dinner and flopped :P so hope you guys understand and I'll be punctual from now on :D anyway hope you liked this chapter, there's gonna be some hanchul action coming up yeh xD so stay tuned !! :)

Please do drop me a comment yeah :D