Secrets and blackmail

Just like you wanted

"That was a nice lunch." Jaejoong smiled as the four left the restaurant. He stretched his arms as he stepped into the streets, ignoring the questioning glances that were sent his way while the other three either laughed or, in Heechul's case, pretended they didn't know him.

"Correction, it was a nice and peaceful lunch until you crashed." Yunho commented as Jaejoong turned to him, sticking his tongue out. "More like I made your boring lunchtime fun." 

"I can't deny that." Yunho laughed.  

"Admit it, Jae, you're just happy I paid." Hangeng teased as Jaejoong nodded. "That is true too. But Hey, it's not like I had money on me anyways."

"And yet someone still decided to order."

"Yeah, Cause I knew you'd pay for me." Jaejoong smirked. "I feel used." Hangeng laughed, feigning hurt.

"You know you'd rather spend money than have me run away in an attempt to break the law and get free food." Jaejoong reasoned as Hangeng nodded. "I know, I know."

"By the way, don't you have a meeting with him?" Hngeng continued as he turned to Yunho, addressing the younger.

"Oh yeah, shoot. Well it was nice to meet you guys, but I needa go now so till next time!" Yunho waved as he glanced down at his watch before he ran off to where the others presumed his car was parked.

"Him?" Heechul asked out of nowhere as Hangeng turned to him. "Who's him?"

"Oh, no one." Hangeng replied awkwardly. "It's just one of our business partners."

"Tch. Why so secretive?" 

"It's not being secretive." Hangeng laughed as he shook his head. "It's nothing major, that's all. You don't need to know."

"Psh..." Heechul grumbled, though he didn't say anything further. After a moment of contemplation, Jaejoong turned to Hangeng as heechul watched on in slight confusion at his brother's antics. "Wait hyung, is it that Yunho's meeting with?"

"Which are you talking about, we know many idiots, Jae." Hangeng said in reply as Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "You know which one, you really want me to say his name out?"

"Okay, no." Hangeng rejected as he held up his hands in front of him. "But Yeah, it's him. Our dear best friend."

"Damn that guy." Jaejoong grumbled, furrowing his eyebrows as Hangeng laughed lightly while heechul sighed.

Great, now they had an inside joke that he didn't know about.

 

Catching a glimpse of the look on Heechul's face, Hangeng cleared his throat as he turned to him. "So, when do you want to talk about the webtoon?"

"What?" Heechul asked, eyes wide. "Me?"

"Yeah you, who else?" Hangeng laughed, finding the elder's cluelessness cute. 

"Oh. Uh..." Heechul stuttered as he turned to Jaejoong for help. "Uh..."

"Do we need to book a meeting with you, hyung?" The younger asked with a playful wink before assuming a business-like pose. "I mean, Hangeng-shi?"

"Of course, Jaejoong-shi, do call my secretary to arrange for a meeting, please." Hangeng responded as he played along. "My schedule might be packed for the next year or so."

"Well then, see you next spring." Jaejoong said, bowing politely as the two burst into laughter. 

"Do you guys do this all the time?" Heechul questioned in mild amusement as he watched. He couldn't help but notice that pretty much anything the others said, it had the potential to become a play of some sorts.

"Yeah, it's fun." The other two replied in unison before they burst out in laughter yet again. "Jinx!"

"Ohgod you guys are like kids!" Heechul complained as he threw his hands up in the air. 

"You can't blame us, old habits die hard." Jaejoong retorted as Heechul raised an eyebrow. "Old habits?"

"Yeah, we've been doing this since we were in highschool." Hangeng explained. 

 

"Wait. Highschool? You've known each other since highschool?"

"Yeah hyung." Jaejoong stated in reply. "You didn't know?"

"But you guys aren't in the same year." Heechul said, confused. "Plus, how would I not know your friends?"

"Yeah, I'm wondering too." Jaejoong replied as Heechul shot him a glare. "But well, Hangeng IS from China so it's not surprising that he'd transfer into my year."

"Uhuh... But we went to the same highschool." Heechul continued. "If he were your friend I'd have known him." And no way in hell would I forget such a face, he added in his mind.

"Well you'd graduated by then hyung." Jaejoong reasoned. "Plus, when Hangeng hyung came over for project work you weren't home."

"Wait Wait Wait." Heechul said, trying to make sense of what was going on. "So you mean to say, you've been friends for like forever, and I didn't know?"

"Apparently." Hangeng nodded in response. He watched as the confusion on Heechul's face was quickly replaced with a smile.

"So does that mean you know a lot of Jae's secrets?" Heechul asked as an evil smirk crept onto his face, signalling the wheels in his head were turning. Jaejoong caught sight of it, and paled. "No, don't even think about it hyung."

"Tell me everything." Heechul smirked, ignoring Jaejoong's cries of protest. "NO HANGENG HYUNG DON'T!"

"Do it. The brat never tells me anything." 

"NO DON'T!" Jaejoong cried as he ran over to Hangeng. "Hyung pleaseee don't!"

"You know Jae," Hangeng said in mock contemplation as he stared at the younger. "I thought you didn't exactly have any secrets, but your reaction makes me want to think twice."

"NO!" 

"Yes! Tell me everything!" Heechul said eagerly. "I need some blackmail in my hands."

"DON'T BETRAY ME HYUNG."

"Okay okay, I won't tell him anything." Hangeng nodded as Jaejoong sighed in relief. "Other than when we were at camp and you--"

"NO STOP STOP SHUT UP!"

"No, continue." Heechul said, the mischievous expression on his face mirroring Hangeng's as he found himself playing along for the first time.

"Sorry, Jae-ah." Hangeng apologized as Jaejoong paled even more.

"NO!!"

 


Haha well there, I see Heechul's under a certain someone's influence and has taken to teasing Jaejoong *wink* *hint* I don't know if you guys feel there's a lack of couple moments but hey, let's take it slow for now... Until they become best friends and I promise you it'll be hanchul/yunjae overload xD anyway yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter do drop me a comment below !! :D

Thanks for reading ~ <3