Peaceful lunchtime gone wrong

Just like you wanted

"Sounds to me like someone likes you." Yunho commented with a laugh as the pair entered the restaurant. His companion only shook his head as he took his seat across from the laughing man. "Very funny, Yunho."

"I'm being serious though," Yunho continued, trying to put on a serious face though the current situation rendered him unable to contain the curve of his lips. "From what I can tell, yep he's into you."  

"You're ridiculous." Hangeng laughed as he shook his head slightly. "Just shut up and order already."  

"Fine fine." Yunho waved dismissively as he glanced at the menu in his hands. "What do you want?"

"I'm not exactly hungry, so I'll probably not be getting anything. You go ahead." Hangeng shrugged as Yunho shot him a look. "What?"

"Tch, don't make me eat alone." Yunho said as hangeng sighed. He knew Better than to deny the younger when he was hungry. 

"Fine, I'll just have this then." He said, randomly pointing to something he hoped wouldn't be too filling. At that moment, his phone rang. He glanced at yunho, who nodded, before picking it up. "Hello?"

 

"Hey hyung? This is Jaejoong."

"Yeah I know. What's up?"

"Are you free now?"

"Uh, I'm actually at lunch with Yunho, but.."

"Great okay text me the address I'll be there with Heechul-hyung in a while to discuss the webtoon stuff yeah? Okay bye cya hyung!!"

 

"Jae? Hello?" Hangeng said as he heard the line die. "Aish seriously..."

"What?" Yunho asked, raising an eyebrow. "Who was that?"

"Jaejoong." Hangeng stated with a roll of his eyes. "He said he's coming over."

"What?" Yunho repeated, confused. "Like, now?"

"Apparently. Then again if I don't tell him where I am he won't be able to find me--"

"Hey hyung." A voice called as the door opened and two figures stepped in. "Sorry to interrupt but this is urgent. Well, at least I deem it urgent."

"What the hell Jaejoong how did you know I was here?"

"Lucky guess." The redhead shrugged nonchalantly as he dragged Heechul to the table. "Not bad hyung, you actually got a private room."

"Stupid Jaejoong." Heechul cursed under his breath as he grudgingly trailed behind his brother. Yunho watched the two in confusion before turning to Hangeng, who only shook his head. "That's Jaejoong's brother, Kim Heechul."

"I see." Yunho nodded. So this was the guy who was interested in his hyung. He smirked. This was going to be interesting. Seeing the look on his friend's face, Hangeng only sighed before lightly hitting the other upside the head. "Don't even think about it, Yunho."

"Fine." Came the annoyed reply as Hangeng ignored him and turned to the brothers.

"So... Why are you guys here again?" Hangeng asked, eyeing the two who'd casually decided to strut in like nobody's business. Well, at least that's what Jaejoong did. "What's so urgent?"

"Well my dearest brother here need ideas." Jaejoong smirked as Heechul rolled his eyes. "He forced me to come." He commented before glaring at Jaejoong, who ignored it.

"And that's urgent because..?" Hangeng probed. He wasn't exactly against Jaejoong's sudden appearance, but that didn't mean it was called for. He was a pretty organized man after all, and most of his meetings were scheduled beforehand.

"Ideas are pretty vital for this, you know?" Jaejoong replied, hoping Hangeng would take that for an answer.

"Okay... But that doesn't answer my question." Apparently not.

"Fine, you caught me." Jaejoong sighed as he raised his arms in defeat. Nothing escaped his hyung, which did have its benefits, but most of the time, it was just plain annoying. "Nothing's urgent really, I just wanted to skip the formalities of calling for a meeting with you." 

"I knew it." Hangeng laughed slightly, once again shaking his head at his friend's antics. Jaejoong was a pretty strange guy. "So do you actually have things to discuss or did you just decide to interrupt my lunch appointment for no particular reason?"

"Well, does your friend mind?" Jaejoong asked as he looked at Yunho. "Oh wait, I know you."

"Yeah, didn't Hangeng-hyung mention it on the phone just now?" Yunho asked, amused.

"Uh... I wasn't paying much attention." Jaejoong replied, scratching the back of his neck. "But hey, hi, nice to meet you again, Yunho."

"Same to you." Yunho laughed. "And in reply to your previous question, no, I don't mind. In fact, it sounds pretty interesting so sure, go ahead with your meeting."

"Actually it's Heechul's project so I don't have much to do with this." Jaejoong commented as he took a seat next to Hangeng, leaving Heechul to settle down next to Yunho. "I'm only here cause I had to help locate Hangeng-hyung."

"He's kidding." Hangeng pointed out as Jaejoong turned to him with a questioning look on his face. "He got me into this so yes, he has a lot to do with this." 

"I'm guilty as charged." Jaejoong smirked in reply as he raised both his arms before sticking his tongue out at Hangeng. "So sue me."

"Call the cops, Yunho." Hangeng said jokingly as Yunho pulled out his phone, joining in. "Sure, just make sure he doesn't escape first."

"Oh he's not going anywhere." Hangeng laughed as he draped an arm around the younger, holding him in place as the three burst out in laughter.

 

Meanwhile, Heechul stared on with a scowl as he watched the playful banter unfold before him. If he were to be perfectly honest, it wasn't the three of them joking around that annoyed him, hell he could be even more immature at times. It was more of the interaction between a certain pair that got on his nerves and Heechul couldn't stand it. "So childish..."

Not missing Heechul's obvious distaste towards their current behavior, the three glanced at each other briefly before all of them smirked and moved to tackle the grumbling diva, determined to get him to join in on their play. Said diva was caught by surprise, and was instantly snapped out of his thoughts.

"YAH! IDIOTS WHAT THE HECK YOU-- YAH STOP!!" He yelled as he tried avoiding the attempts to tickle him and tackle him at the same time, though all his attempts were futile. "WE'RE IN A RESTAURANT FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!"

"Yeah we are, but it's a private room in an expensive restaurant for a reason. It's soundproof." Yunho commented. "We won't stop until you admit this is fun."

"FUN?! HOW IS THIS FUN?!"

"It IS fun, fun for us that is." Jaejoong laughed as he continued tickling his hyung, who was desperately trying to claw at him. "Hangeng-hyung, hold his arms down, I don't want any nails on my face." 

"Fine." Hangeng laughed in reply as he grabbed hold of Heechul's hands, an action that instantly silenced the previously screaming diva. Jaejoong and Yunho glanced at said man, before glancing up at Hangeng, who turned to the man on the floor, who in turn stared at Jaejoong. The staring contest continued until Heechul sat upright and decided to break the silence. "Aish you childish idiots."

"Tch... Can't blame us." Jaejoong said, ignoring the previous situation. "You were no fun."

"Yeah, you didn't join in." Yunho added as Heechul rolled his eyes. "Like I had a chance to."

"Yes you did." Jaejoong protested. 

"No, I didn't." Heechul countered as he smacked his dongsaeng.

"You did!"

"No I didn't."

"But you did!"

"No, I--"

 

"You did, actually, you could've acted as the policeman Yunho called." Hangeng commented, breaking up the childish banter. Heechul only groaned as he shut up, unable to say anything against the man.

"Yeah, see? I was right." Jaejoong smirked proudly as he glanced at his brother. "Hyung agrees."

"Whatever." Heechul said as he waved off the younger. "I'm hungry, that stupid tackling you guys did wasted my energy. I'm officially hating on you guys for that."

"Doesn't matter. I'm hungry too hyung, let's order some food." Jaejoong laughed as he picked up the menu. "We are so embarrassing sometimes."

"More like all the time." Hangeng said as Jaejoong stuck his tongue out at him. 

"Just shut up and order already." Heechul snapped, successfully ending the interaction between Jaejoong and Hangeng, an accomplishment he felt the need to smirk about, though he kept it to himself. Nobody needed to know what he thought.

"Aish... No fun." Yunho and Jaejoong commented as a pair of chopsticks flew at them.

 


Sooooo hA insane lunch appointment that is probably only possible with these four xD but whatever, it's a fanfic, the most insane of insanity can occur :DD sort-of couple moments here, with very, very vague Heenim jealousy, playful yunjae and hanjae(?) bromance XDD but don't worry, couple moments will be up very soon !! :D

Oh and, I made this chapter longer, mainly because it was too short where I previously cut it off, but I was wondering if you guys preferred this length or the previous ones HAHA do let me know, cause I'm not sure if the previous few chapters were too short for you guys, if it was I sincerely apologize HAHA xD so yep do let me know down in the comments which you guys like more and I'll go according to it !! 

Thanks for reading, do drop me a comment below if you can !! :D <33