14 days... What?!

Just like you wanted

"Hey hyung." A voice called as the man seated calmly on the intricately carved chair smiled up at his friend, or business partner of sorts, even if they both didn't like to acknowledge that fact. "Hey Yun." Came the reply as the other let out a small smile before settling in his own chair with a sigh.

"Come on hyung, not happy to see me?" Yunho teased as he continued sipping his tea. "It's been pretty long since we last met." 

"You know that's not it." Hangeng replied, laughing slightly. "Plus, we met like less than a week ago."

"And that's still a few days too many." Yunho laughed as he set down his cup. "Loosen up, hyung. You've got... Like 20 minutes more until he arrives." He continued after taking a quick glance as his watch.

"And that's only 20 minutes to hell." Hangeng replied with a sigh as he leaned back in his chair, right hand supporting his head as he closed his eyes. He was tired, so tired of everything.

"I know it's hard hyung, but it'll be fine soon." Yunho replied, letting out a small sigh of his own as he reached over to lay a comforting hand on Hangeng's back while the latter forced a smile to curl on his lips. "Thanks, Yunho." 

"No need to thank me." Yunho waved dismissively. He knew what his hyung had been going through, and it sure wasn't pleasant. "Now enough about that, anything interesting happened recently?" Yunho asked, trying to lighten up to mood. Hangeng let out a small smile as he opened his eyes slowly. He was very thankful for Yunho. He could tell the other was trying to improve his mood, and it did help. Sort of.

"Well, if you count watching two very strange brothers argue then yes, something interesting did happen." Hangeng chuckled as he recalled the earlier happenings. Seeing the confusion written all over Yunho's features, Hangeng decided to elaborate. "Well, if it provides some context, one of the brothers was Jae."

"Ah..." Yunho nodded in understanding. "You mean that friend of yours I met during the year end party last year?"

"Yeah, that's Jaejoong." Hangeng confirmed, about to continue when a soft knock was heard from the general direction of the door. His previously smiling demeanor immediately shifted into a scowl, as Yunho glanced at the wooden door, less than willing to make a move. Neither of the two wanted whoever was outside to gain entry and ruin their mood, though by the looks of it, they were both way too affected as it was.

"Ah, Yunho-ah, Hangeng-ah, it's nice to see you two again." The man greeted with a smile as he entered the room, ignoring the obvious hostility directed at him. He was more than used to this, and if he were to admit it, then he couldn't blame them entirely for it. 

"The pleasure is all mine." Hangeng replied in a tone full of sarcasm as he glared at the man who'd just begun settling down in his seat. Needless to say, it disturbed the man, to such a point where he could only cough and look away as he attempted to get comfortable in his chair. "There's no need to be so hostile, Geng-ah."

"Don't call me that." Came the cold reply as the man sighed before turning to Yunho. "Maybe you'd be better to talk to, as usual." 

"It's only cause I bother hiding it, even if just slightly." Yunho answered with a roll of his eyes. "Be grateful I'm at least trying, siwon-shi."

"Trust me, I am." Siwon replied as he stole a quick glance at Hangeng, who was positively fuming. "I know this isn't exactly the most enjoyable encounter we've had, but--"

"Just cut to the chase, siwon." Hangeng interrupted, wanting this to be over as soon as possible. He didn't need to waste his time listening to the words of the man in front of him. Contrary to his angelic and so called gentlemanly appearance, Hangeng and Yunho both knew that Siwon was, in fact, a scheming and devious person who only looked out for himself. Suffice to say they didn't exactly think of him as much of a friend.

"Fine." Siwon agreed with a wave of his hands. It wasn't like he wanted to stick around for long. Hangeng's glare felt like it could kill the man. "You have two weeks before boss wants the script out."

 

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." 

"Two weeks?" Hangeng replied, more in shock than anger. "How can he expect me to think up an entire script in two weeks?!"

"That's what he ordered, Hangeng. You have 14 days to get the script out." Siwon replied, expression never once wavering as he took in the sight before him. "No extensions."

"He can't just say that!" Hangeng scowled in outright anger this time. How was he expected to come up with not just an idea, but an entire script in two weeks? Even thinking up a plotline could take up to a few months, much less an entire screenplay with lighting and sound directions. This was insane.

"He did, and you have no choice but to comply." Siwon shrugged, internally smirking as he took in the sight of his enraged hyung. This was a rare side to the usually calm man, and Siwon enjoyed it. He knew Hangeng would fail, no one could ever produce a worthy screenplay in just 14 days. Not even Hangeng.

Siwon couldn't wait to see his downfall.


"You have to talk to him, hyung. This isn't going to work." Yunho added in frustration. Even if he wasn't the one in charge of scriptwriting, he knew this was basically an impossible task. Hangeng was under enough stress already, that fact the younger was very sure of. "This is too much."

"Well, Hangeng-hyung could always tell boss he can't do it, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Siwon said calmly, trying to mask the inevitable smile which was didn't go missed by Hangeng.

"I'll do it." Came the calm reply as both of the other occupants in the room turned to him, confused. Did he just-- "I said, I'll do it." He repeated, ignoring the looks on their faces.

"But hyung you--"

"I'll finish it." Hangeng replied dismissively as he smiled lightly at his friend before turning to Siwon. "I have 14 days, right?"

"Yes, 14 days exactly."

"Then I'll get it done." Hangeng replied confidently. "Now go."

"Trust me, I was going to." Siwon said as he rose from his chair. "It was... A pleasant meeting. I'll look forward to when we see each other again."

"I can't say the feeling is likewise, Siwon." Hangeng replied coldly. "Though I would say the true intentions wouldn't differ by much."

"14 days, Hangeng." Siwon growled as he turned to the man, his fierce gaze being met with an equally unwavering one. "14 days."

"And that's more than enough." Hangeng smirked as he watched the other turn and leave.

 


Sooooo shisus appears and so does Yunho XD evidently they aren't on good terms, I wonder why (Jk I wrote it HAHA) do you guys like the story so far? Sorry for the late update haha I was trying to see if this chapter would make sense but then I decided heck it I'll just post it and see how this goes so yeah do let me know how you're finding this series so far !! :) I love reading all your comments HAHA

Please comment, subscribe and upvote !! :) <3