Seven

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My biggest fear came to life. Yunho was here and to add my utter bad luck, he was the aforementioned hot banker. Hell no. There was no way I could stay after this. Cold-sweat covered my face. Did Changmin know about this? Why didn’t he say anything before? I forced my eyes to stay downward, most likely avoiding his face. God, that face. Even after three years, he still had this effect on me.

Stop!

He was married now. He eloped with my brother’s girlfriend. That woman must be something special to ruin a friendship. My thoughts occupied me that at first I didn’t hear my name was called. Sooyoung jabbed my side with her pointy elbow. I jerked my head up in pain and then felt different kind of pain in my chest.

Dammit to hell.

Yunho was staring at me. As I used to know, his expression was something I couldn’t read easily. I cleared my throat and stared at the wall over his shoulder. That was easier than meeting his eyes head on.

“Ms. Kwon Yuri, do you have any question about what I had just said?”

The . He knew no one would dare to ask question. He also knew I wasn’t paying attention to him. “No sir. Everything is clear.”

“Good. I would pick a leader out of you to help me organized what you have to do during three months of your internship program.”

His tone held arrogant authority that I wanted to bang his head with my new heels. Guess it would hurt like hell. But he deserved it. As if he could read my mind, he focused those eyes on me.

“Ms. Kwon, you will be the leader of your co-interns. Meet me at my office in fifteen minutes.” He checked the watch on his wrist. “That’s all for today. You are dismissed.”

Everyone scrambled to their feet, including me. He stood gracefully and without acknowledging us, went out of the room. What an .

Sooyoung dramatically slumped back on her chair. “God, that was hot. My are totally on fire.”

“You lucky ,” Hyuna pointed her red nailed finger at me like a possessed devil. “You should totally use the opportunity to seduce him.”

Was she insane? I was dying here that I had to meet him in his office, alone.

“Hey, is everything alright?” Sohee my forehead to check on my temperature. “You look so pale.”

Weakly, I bat her hand away. “I’m fine.” I gathered my things in my briefcase. “I’ll see you later, kay.”

“Good luck Yuri!” Sooyoung cheered before she giggled with Hyuna.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter