Ten

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I didn’t ask anything after his confusing answer. When Yunho insisted I stayed for dinner, I almost freaked out. According to the plan, Changmin would pick me up at five o’clock. He was always punctuate. I should come back to the office if I wanted to survive Changmin’s wrath. I told Yunho the reason why I should leave. I also plead him to not get in touch with Changmin until I told him so. Yunho looked livid, clearly unhappy with my idea.

“I think you should be honest with him. Isn’t that what you want me to do?”

I swallowed tightly. “It’s not the best time. Changmin is different. He won’t listen to you, especially if he knows that you’re my boss.”

Yunho let out string of expletives. “How long should I wait then?”

I looked down on my lap. “Until my internship is over.” I could feel him fuming before me with rage. So, I didn’t dare to look up. “Or maybe you could now, but I have to quit the internship.”

“What the hell it has to do with your internship program?” He asked in disbelief.

“Because you’re my boss.Changmin will think that you manipulate me to believe you.”

He cursed again. To my surprise, he kneeled down in front of me. With his fisted hand under my chin, he tilted my head up gently. His soulful eyes burned hole into me. “I don’t want to waste anymore time Yuri. God knows I did. Let me drive you home so I can talk to your brother. I want to make everything right.”

“You’re not wasting time. You just wait for the right time.” I said stubbornly.

His jaw ticked. “This is the right time.”

“Why?” I pursued. “Does it have anything to do with you kissing me earlier in your office?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me then, what do you exactly want from me?”The way he stared at me made me tingle all over. I felt warm, too warm in fact I could just shed my clothes in front of him. But of course I didn’t do that. “Are you going to answer my question?”

“No.” He stood. “Not yet.” Then he walked down the hall.

Ugh. This man was infuriating. “Where are you going?”

“Taking my keys. I’ll drive you home.” He said over his shoulder.

“You meant drive me back to the office.”

“Don’t fight me Yuri. You’ll never win.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter