Epilogue

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Epilogue

 

We married on the last week of spring in the country side. Yunho found a perfect house –actually it was more like a mansion – ranch style complete with the field, horses, and the barn. It was my wedding gift, which no matter how often I refused to claim, would still be mine. The sneaky man bought it under my name and with my brother’s help.

Yunho’s family, whom I had never met before, was there on my wedding day. Due to his parents’ death when Yunho was only four, he was raised by his uncle and grandparents. His aunt helped a lot to prepare the wedding. She even made the wedding dress by herself for me. It was the next beautiful thing I’ve ever owned other than my mother’s pendant. 

When Changmin walked me down the aisle, I couldn’t hold back my tears. By the time I reached Yunho, my face was a complete mess. Jokingly, he called out for the make-up woman to join us on the altar. The bridesmaids, which happened to be my co-interns, never stopped at making lewd suggestions even in front of the elders. It was frighteningly funny to witness the look on the elders' faces.

”So you definitely going to tell us about your wedding night, right?”

That was Hyuna in her demanding tone. Thankfully, our dinner table was a tad farther from the others so that no one would hear. Still. . . . I glanced at my husband who sat with his group of best men, talking animatedly about something. “I don’t know about that.” I told the girls distractedly. I definitely wouldn’t share my wedding night with these crazy gossipmongers.

When I told these girls two months ago that Yunho and I would get married, the first thing that they asked was have we slept together.Horrified, I told them no and Hyuna scowled at me as if I just put a scratch on her Armani bag.

“It’s a shame Yuri!” She cried. “You should’ve at least known whether or not he’s good in bed.”  The other girls snickered, completely in agreement with her.

My feet had rooted on the floor as I watched the girls discussed Yunho’s rumored ual prowess in bed. It was like a nightmare finding out how much information circulated around the office about Yunho. I was sure they meant no harm but I would rather not know about my future husband’s past adventures. “How could you know these kinds of things?”

Hyuna flicked her red hair proudly. “Jessica, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter