My Friends part 3

A Secret Supporter!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

You POV

After separating from Big bang oppas, I look at the time and it's only 10.30 am so I decided to go window shopping before going to my next destination. After window shopping for 2 hours, I decided to have a quick lunch before going to NH Media. I think you can guess by now what is the group I'm going to meet, it's U-Kiss. After having my lunch, I set off to NH Media. It will take about 2-3 hours to reach there. When I reach there, it's already 3.30  pm and from what I heard from my sources, at this time they will be in their studio practicing since their comeback is nearing soon so I went to their studio with the help from one of my sources. Before going to their studio, I bought food and drinks for them. When I saw through the small window on the door, I saw everyone is having a break so I decided to went in.

You: (since they were so tired, no one noticed me. I think they thought I'm one of the staff)

Since they thought I'm one of the staff, why don't I use this chance to surprise them instead so I went up to Kevin to give him his drink...

You: Kevin oppa, here's your drink.(fake voice)

Kevin: Hmm...all the staff here are older than me so there shouldn't be anyone calling me oppa! (open his eyes because he's curious)

You: (When Kevin oppa open his eyes) Hi oppa~

Kevin: NAOMI!?(very surprise)

Since Kevin oppa shouted my name so loud, the rest of the U-Kiss member woke up upon hearing my name. When they saw me, they had the same reaction as Kevin oppa and before they snapped out of it, Kevin oppa started to ask me questions.

Kevin: When did you come back, how did you get in and what are you doing here??

You: Woah~slow down oppa. Okay I answer all of your question. Firstly, I came back yesterday, secondly, I get in here with the help of one of my friend who is working here and lastly, I'm here to invite all of you to my party tomorrow night so are you guys free?

Kevin: Okay...but I'm not sure whether are we free tomorrow night. Let me ask S oohyun hyung first before telling you.

You: Okay~

Kevin: Soohyun hyung! Do we have schedule tomorrow night?

Soohyun: Ne? Oh about tomorrow, I got a call from manager hyung just now, he say tomorrow we only have one CF filming in the morning and we're off for the rest of the day.

Kevin: So...that means we can go to Naomi's party right?

Soohyun: That will be a yes.

The whole became slient but suddenly...

U-Kiss: Yeah!!!(jumping up and down exciting)

You: Ahem...(trying to get their attention)

U-Kiss: Opps sorry we're just too happy.

You: It's okay, by the way, here's the invitation card and before I forgot, I bought you guys food and dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter