My Friends part 4

A Secret Supporter!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After saying goodbye to them, I went to my last destination which is SM Entertainment...

You POV

(Before I go on, let me tell you first. DBSK oppas are not the only idols I know in SM but Jae oppa knows that I know them since he's the one who introduce them to me.) After an hour, I reached SM Entertainment and it's already 8.15 pm. I know I can just go in SM to find Jae oppa but I want to call and ask him something first...

Jaejong: Yoboseyo~

You: Jae oppa~

Jaejoong: Sweetie what's up?

You: I just wanted to ask you, have you eaten already?

Jaejoong: Nope since me and my members just reach SM not long ago. Why?

You: Oh~it's nothing because I'm near SM already so I wanted to know whether you had your dinner already? If not, I can go buy for you since I also haven't had my dinner yet.

Jaejoong: What! It's already 8 plus and you still haven't had your dinner! What were doing to make you have your dinner so late?(a little worried and angry)

You: Oppa~calm down~I was at Minwoo oppa there and since we were having fun, by the time I know it's already time for them to go and time for me to meet you so I just waited until I reach here to have my dinner.

Jaejoong: Okay~you want me to accompany you?

You: No need~I'll be fine on my own so meet you in a while~

Jaejoong: Okay...but be careful okay?

You: Okay~Oh I forgot to ask what you want to eat?

Jaejoong: Anything's fine~

You: Okay~

After hanging up Jae oppa call, I went to buy dinner for myself and DBSK oppas. I even bought extra in case someone came by when I was when DBSK oppas. After but the dinner, I went to SM. As I was near the main entrance, I heard someone call me...

???: Sweetie!

You: Jae oppa?

Jaejoong: Hi~

You: Oppa you shouldn't call me sweetie in public, I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter