FLASHBACK

A Secret Supporter!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Minwoo: Opps! I mean Naomi, you don't have to change your name because of that incident you know?

Jaejoong: MINWOO~!! (glare at him)

*FLASHBACK* You POV

11 years ago

You: "Kelly! Kelly! Lets play! Lets play!" I shout while waving happily at Kelly!! 

Kelly: "Ooh Susan! Okay lets play after I put my stuff away!"(put her stuff away)

After Kelly put her stuff away. we went to the playground where we always play at. When we reach the playground, we saw Jae oppa and Minwoo oppa waving and calling us. I happily run towards them, of course not forgetting to pull Kelly with me. When we came nearer to them, I saw Jae oppa and Minwoo oppa smiling sweetly at me but when they saw Kelly, Jae oppa suddenly lost his smile while Minwoo oppa still smile sweetly at Kelly. I feel sad when ever I that, why Jae oppa dislike Kelly?

(Kelly is my best friend or should I say more than best friend, we are like sisters. She's the only girl friend I have because other girls I know get close to because they want to get close to Jae oppa and Minwoo oppa while Kelly is different, she never cling onto Jae and Minwoo oppa like the others. Of course she is the another one who know about my secret apart from Jae oppa and Minwoo oppa since she's someone I trust. I first met Kelly when I was 6 years old, Kelly was the same age as me. We been friends for 2 years while as for Jae and Minwoo oppa, we grew up together even though they are older than me. Jae oppa is 7 years older than while Minwoo oppa is 4 years older than me. Our parents are close friends so we always play together and they always look after me. When I introduce Kelly to them, at first both of them don't really like her but after a while, Minwoo oppa started to like her but Jae oppa still don't like her even up till now. The truth is, I was shock when I saw Jae oppa acting like that because I seldom see him being so unfriendly to anyone especially towards a girl.)

I was deep in thoughts when Jae oppa call me.

Jaejoong: Susan! (shake his hand in front of my eyes)

You: (snap out my thoughts) Ooh! Sorry! What did you say?

Jaejoong: What are you thinking, you look deep in your thoughts.

You: Nothing~

Jaejoong: Okay... Susan shouldn't you greet us, we are your oppa you know~!

You: Opps sorry~ Jae oppa~ Minwoo oppa~

Jaejoong: That's better

Minwoo: (laughing) Hahaha...

You/Jaejoong: What's so funny? 

Minwoo: N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter