Home Sweet Home

A Secret Supporter!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You Minwoo Jaejoong Betrayer Others You POV

Seoul airlane-arrival. It's been 5 years since I'm back in Korea. The moment I step out of the airport, I took a deep breathe and breath in all the air that i acn take in. It's been a long time since I came back to korea, I miss this country. While I was looking at my surrounding, a black car stopped in front of me. I was wandering whose car was it, when the window slided down and someone spoke.

???: SUSAN

You: Jae oppa!!

Jaejoong: Welcome back sweetie and look who else is with me?

???: Hey! Susan I miss you.

You: Minwoo oppa!! I miss you too.

Jaejoong: What about me, don't you miss me (fake pout)!

You: (laugh) Of course I miss you too Jae oppa.

Minwoo: Susan don't stand there get in the car.

When minwoo oppa tell me to get in the car, then I realise that I'm talking to them while standing outside the airport entrance. I was so happy to meet both of them that I forgot about it so I quickly get in the car. Jae oppa then drove us to my new house which he bought for me. While travelling there, we were chatting no stop.

You: Oppa don't both of you got schedule today?

Jaejoong: Nope but even if I have, I will cancel them anyway.

Minwoo: The moment I know you're coming back, I cancel them.

You: Oppa!! You know that you don't have to do that right?! I can get to the house by myself so both of you shouldn't c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter