My Precious Someone

A Secret Supporter!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Janice-orange

After Jae oppa send me home, he went back to S.M to practice. While I start to plan for tomorrows party.

While I was planning for the party, my phone rang...

You: Yoboseyo?

???: Babe! It's me

You: Oh! Jan! I was about to call you~

(Jan is a short form of Janice which only close friend can call. Janice is my close friend or should I say sister which I met in Singapore and live together. She's the only one who call me babe among my friends.)

Janice: Okay me first! I recieved the airplane ticket, I will be leaving in the morning so I will reach there between late morning or afternoon.

You: Okay I will go fetch you at the airport. Jan I need your help with planning the party.

Janice: Okay tell me what you already planned

You: (told Janice what I planned)

Janice: Hmm...okay how about we have a party where everyone have to wear a mask so that no one knows who is who?

You: Hmm...Okay!!! I think it will be great! Since it will also be a surprise for you since you never saw my korean friends before.

Janice: Yah you're right! I'm so looking forward to the party! Anyway you need me to bring you anything from home?

You: Yah, Jan can you bring the dress I bought when we went shopping together before I left for Korea? Oh and the mask too, there should be another mask together with it, that mask is for you.

Janice: Okay but hey how come I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter