The unexpected 2

A Secret Supporter!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I saw no one is looking at me, I went to the basement to prepare the finishing touch to the main event. After 30 mins, I made a announcement for everyone to gather in the basement..

You POV

After everyone gather in the basement, I went onto the stage towards the DJ system...

You: Hello once again, welcome to my party, I know you all must be curious about each other identity right?

All: Yes!!!

You: I will start introducing them now, first up will be my best friend, Ms Cutey pls come up to the stage~

Janice: (went up the stage)

You: Okay went I say your name, take your mask off(whisper to janice)

Janice: (nod her head)

You: Now I will reintroduce her, she's my best friend, Janice!

Janice: (takes her mask off) Hi~I'm Janice nice to meet all of you.(bow)

All: (clapping) Hi to you too Janice.

You: Jan you come and stand beside me

Janice: Okay (stand beside me)

You: Next up, lets have Mr Jae, Mr U, Mr Mice, Mr Angel and Mr T on the stage pls

DBSK: (went up the stage)

You: (whisper) Oppas when the music play, take off your mask and dance okay?

DBSK: (whisper) okay

You: Are you guys ready to know who they are?

All: Yes!!

You: Lets the music start (I started the music-Mirotic)

DBSK: (takes off their mask and dance to the music)

All: (shock face except those who knew)

You: (saw their shock face and smile) Lets welcome DBSK!

All: (snapped out of it and claps)

You: (saw Janice still in shock beside you) Jan don't be too surprise, this is just the beginning.

Janice: What!?

You: (smile and stop the song) I can see all of you are curious and shock so I will now explain to you all..(went over to hug Jaejoong)

All: (shock)....

You: Jae oppa is one of my favourite oppas, we knew each other since we're kids. He's like a big brother to me. (smile to Jaejoong)

Jaejoong: (smile back) and she's like a sister to me too!

All: Oh...

You: Okay any questions will be answer later now lets get on with the show shall we?

All: Yes!!!

You: (after DBSK went down the stage) Now we will have another oppa who grew up with up here pls~

Minwoo: (knew it's his turn so he tell ZE:A to go up the stage) Come on guys it's our turn.

ZE:A: (nodded and went up the stage)

You: Oppas you know what to do?

Minwoo: Yes! We will remove our mask and start dancing when the music start right?

You: Yup! (turns to the crowd) Now lets the musice start(start the music)

ZE:A: (takes their mask off and start dancing)

You: Lets welcome ZE:A!!

All: (shock but still claps)

When they're dancing I went over to Janice...

You: Jan you always wanted to know the oppas who grew up with me and now u have them.

Janice: But..t I didn't know they're idols, why didn't you tell me?

You: If I told you, it won't be a surprise

Janice: You're right, it is really a big surprise for me.

You: Jan It's not over yet..

Janice: What!? Don't tell me there's still other idols here.

You: I can only tell you Beast oppas is here

Janice: Really! Can't wait to see them. I havn't seen them in person since their concert.

You: You will get to see them soon.

I finish talking to janice just as the music ended. After that I introduce the rest of the guest. I can see all of them have many question to ask me and Janice is so amaze that she can't keep close. After all the guest is introduce except my mysterious friends, I took the mike...

You: Now I bet all of you know who each other are except for those those three right?(pointing to the three who still wearing a mask)

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter